-Int necessary?

Options
2»

Comments

• Reninz - Dreamweaver
    Reninz - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lol, no bows can shoot 2.22 aps sparked. The best you can get with a bow is something like 1.54 sparked assuming max interval gear and some stupidly rare -int adds on a bow.

Only with a tome. Otherwise, you're shooting at 0.67 since g16 has no interval at all on it (lame...)

Decus understands the problem /o/b:victory
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lol, no bows can shoot 2.22 aps sparked. The best you can get with a bow is something like 1.54 sparked assuming max interval gear and some stupidly rare -int adds on a bow.

Only with a tome. Otherwise, you're shooting at 0.67 since g16 has no interval at all on it (lame...)

OHT can stack Interval x3. So it's possible to some extent. So can G16.
  • Reninz - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Options

G16 can't get -int....not on gear at least
  • qz8
    qz8 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

Max is actually 2 aps sparked. The chances of obtaining such gear is ridiculous, but it is possible.

http://pwcalc.com/b025715d36e4febf
    edited October 2012
    Options
    G16 can't get -int....not on gear at least

I was referring to weapon. OHT will stack int 3 times. Allowing for higher then 1.54 APS as qz8 had just posted.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    qz8 wrote: »
    Max is actually 2 aps sparked. The chances of obtaining such gear is ridiculous, but it is possible.

http://pwcalc.com/b025715d36e4febf

While not outside of the realm of possibility, a build only achievable by an infinitesimally small number is not something that I would base as support for any argument against -int on a bow.

Still, I stand corrected.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Reninz - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Well just rerolled my bow. It went to being 2 sockets, +700 hp and -int...what do u guys think, keep or go o.o
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    2 socket is good. The HP bonus is... not so good. If at least 2/3 adds aren't good just reroll since one good add doesn't make up for the rest sucking.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If that fits you for what you want your archer to become then by all means keep it, but if you want + DD add ons or any other kind keep going.
  • Reninz - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Well uhh...maybe i should mention that my gear sux xD using a typical sin's aps gear. So atm i only have about 6666 hp x.x, and the bow gives +700 hp which might help my survivability more o.o

idk tho more opinions /o/
    edited October 2012
    Options
    6666Hp base is good if your a pure archer, because APS'rs will always keep aggro from you unless your a OP +12 r9/G16 archer.
  • Reninz - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Options
    6666 hp is pretty low o.o and i have bad defenses o.o....and ._. stop talking about aps and agro >_<...im talkin bout bow in a purely PVP aspect
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    6666Hp base is good if your a pure archer, because APS'rs will always keep aggro from you unless your a OP +12 r9/G16 archer.

Lol
    6666 hp is pretty low o.o and i have bad defenses o.o....and ._. stop talking about aps and agro >_<...im talkin bout bow in a purely PVP aspect

Why do you even listen to him. It's obvious from his initial posts he has zero clue whatsoever.

Reroll 2/3 good adds, by which I mean +p.attack/dex/str (restated)/-0.05/+max attack with a supporting useful add (everything but MP/magic basically).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • Reninz - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lol

Why do you even listen to him. It's obvious from his initial posts he has zero clue whatsoever.

Reroll 2/3 good adds, by which I mean +p.attack/dex/str (restated)/-0.05/+max attack with a supporting useful add (everything but MP/magic basically).

Well i've had some people tell me that the +700 hp would help me alot since my gear sucks b:surrender but idk o.o
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Well i've had some people tell me that the +700 hp would help me alot since my gear sucks b:surrender but idk o.o

Reroll for +19 dex 3 times and restat 50 dex back into vit. Result in better survivability than your current reroll, better attack and if you +10/11/12 it and want to restat back to pure dex at a later date after realising how bad vit build is you can still do so without incurring too much cost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lol

The archer build pure is basically the same thing as a pure assassin such as mine, power over survivability(as survivability comes from you gear) or survivability over power(adding VIT for this style) automatically, but he did just mention PVP aspect, so he has 2 paths to this...go pure power to take out enemies before he's taken out or go survival route to take some damage when melee's stun lock him, either way it just comes down to what he prefers more....damage vs survivability. I've fought archers who do massive damage instantly(pure DD) and take me out in a flash, while the survivability ones didn't do as good with lower damage and being able to get point blank and stun lock em to death.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

7k hp is ****... regardless of gear.

If you are interested in pvp... 700 more/less hp is useless if you are at 7k overall hp. the microsecond anything hits you... you are going to die. might as well go for damage and at least make yourself useful before you die.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf