How much did you profit from rememberance event?

Options
13»

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    r34p3r1 wrote: »
    i made over 350mil+ this event is a bit OP i think it needs nerfed i know its just for anni thing but it was ran way to long

>b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • r3n
    r3n Posts: 24
    edited October 2012
    Options
    This event sucked for melee characters because wooly had Bramble guard.
    So is was not an event for everyone.
    Mostly for casters.
    The only way for my melee character was to leech from others casters in a squad because even after I brought a Heaven shattered bow I was barely hurting wooly.
    That the reason I stopped doing it.
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    r3n2 wrote: »
    This event sucked for melee characters because wooly had Bramble guard.
    So is was not an event for everyone.
    Mostly for casters.
    The only way for my melee character was to leech from others casters in a squad because even after I brought a Heaven shattered bow I was barely hurting wooly.
    That the reason I stopped doing it.

I was forced to use bow too but I still enjoyed it because I gathered a group of friends to do it with everyday, not random people.

And thank you truly for the extension on event PW till last night! I made an extra near 30m from these extended days from event. That makes 70m total from this event alone! I can't wait for this event next year!
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I was forced to use bow too but I still enjoyed it because I gathered a group of friends to do it with everyday, not random people.

And thank you truly for the extension on event PW till last night! I made an extra near 30m from these extended days from event. That makes 70m total from this event alone! I can't wait for this event next year!

guess you didnt get the memo

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17871281&postcount=13

and really? you were using a bow? the best thing a BM could do at the event would be to build chi bare handed, and then HF (get some lvl 1 axes if your axes would reflect too much)

i would have kicked a BM square in the nuts if i saw him using a bow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    guess you didnt get the memo

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17871281&postcount=13

and really? you were using a bow? the best thing a BM could do at the event would be to build chi bare handed, and then HF (get some lvl 1 axes if your axes would reflect too much)

i would have kicked a BM square in the nuts if i saw him using a bow.

I didn't, thank you! And I was using my sin at event so he's bow damage was higher due to pure dex build.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I got the mount, 17m and the other stuff, but i wasn't there since the start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I stopped the event after 4th day...got alot of chip pack and some mirages...while others got money and mounts...im maybe just not lucky...i did everything like others, spent 2 hours or more just like others..and if i can have what others have...i will not doing it again... :( so it was fail thats my opinion 0/10...
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]