USASUKE LOSING TO A 6k hp veno That has no charm

Options
Zerokiro - Sanctuary
Zerokiro - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wem5EUDM_mc&feature=plcp SAD USASUKE JUST SAD QUIT THE GAME AND UNINSTALL HAPPENS AT 2:50 OF THE VIDEO AND HE TRIED TO RUN JUST SAD AND HE SAID HE WAS THE BEST WIZ ON THE SERVER JUST SADb:chuckle
Post edited by Zerokiro - Sanctuary on

Comments

• GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Man these vindis suck they all gear no skill lol. The most op class in the game losing to a veno lol. All they do is post when they win never when they lose they're finally exposed lol.b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Nah i Think the veno beating u with 6k Hp Beats every single 1b:victory
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I am pretty sure my videos would win... only thing, they are not for the viewers of below 21 so yeah, but, yea these are good too i guess! b:pleased
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    LOL SASUKE YOU MAD BRAH. Fact is ive killed all of you is that why you so mad. I feel good to know that you make videos and take time out of your day for me losers lol. Get Good!
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    no no i was linked these videos by ppl, i just posted only takes like 5 second brah...lol
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Sorry usasuke i feel bad for you losing to a 6k hp veno and all when your +10 all with a 11+ weapon or higher i havent checked your gear in a while so it may be higher, The way to redeem your self would be to install the game and quit for a year till everyone forgets about it.b:bye
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    LOL SASUKE YOU MAD BRAH. Fact is ive killed all of you is that why you so mad. I feel good to know that you make videos and take time out of your day for me losers lol. Get Good!

You just took the time for him and your plan is to try turn that on him? You are officially ****. Where is the proof of you killing any of them?
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    whats sadder is the fact is that you go on alt accounts and say someones **** why not use your real account are u scared
  • uranig
    uranig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wem5EUDM_mc&feature=plcp SAD USASUKE JUST SAD QUIT THE GAME AND UNINSTALL HAPPENS AT 2:50 OF THE VIDEO AND HE TRIED TO RUN JUST SAD AND HE SAID HE WAS THE BEST WIZ ON THE SERVER JUST SADb:chuckle

huuuuh!?!? this was like when sauske had **** gears. u can tell when 3k dmg goes over half of his hp.......
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Man these vindis suck they all gear no skill lol. The most op class in the game losing to a veno lol. All they do is post when they win never when they lose they're finally exposed lol

I'm offended.
    You seem surprised a veno is awesome.
    Of course venos are awesome.
    b:chuckle
    Nothing to be embarrassed about at all. Forum would be stuffed with vids of venos killing people if they all posted theirs.
    Most don't really need to 'brag' though; when you know you're awesome, you don't have to.
    You sure do hate vindi though b:surrender pointless hatred is funny though...
  • truthhurtsouch
    edited October 2012
    Options
    whats sadder is the fact is that you go on alt accounts and say someones **** why not use your real account are u scared

Derailing from the point much Zerokiro? I merely pointed out the stupidity of GoddesNoa reply to U_Sasuke because it was straight forward hilarious but if you must know my main is not even from this server. Better think twice before coming up with nonsense and not wanting to get trolled about it, lmfao.
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    uranig wrote: »
    huuuuh!?!? this was like when sauske had **** gears. u can tell when 3k dmg goes over half of his hp.......

I am preety sure you can see his r9 in the Vid but try again vindi your just making your self look worst
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Derailing from the point much Zerokiro? I merely pointed out the stupidity of GoddesNoa reply to U_Sasuke because it was straight forward hilarious but if you must know my main is not even from this server. Better think twice before coming up with nonsense and not wanting to get trolled about it, lmfao.

sure so what your saying It all you do is go on the forums to check the santuary forums for new threads what a sad life
  • truthhurtsouch
    edited October 2012
    Options
    sure so what your saying It all you do is go on the forums to check the santuary forums for new threads what a sad life

Yet again you completely deviate from the point because you lack the necessary intelligence to keep up with an argument related to the very topic you yourself started.

I'm no teacher but you reflect to have the rationality of a 12 year old boy, now, you are either of that age and I'm losing my time or you are simply another re.tard who tries to troll someone but really ends up embarrassing himself making it very clear how poor of an education you have. So yes, thank you for giving me an idea of how "good" your life is.

Go and play with your LEGOS kiddo.

b:laugh
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    can you guys stop pretending that logic has anything to do w/ this? b:thanks

im pretty sure everyone in this thread has managed to die before ;)

have them go b/o 5 id bet usas would win, and yes his gears are better but it's not like a better geared players never lost before either lol...

UrHeart did do a good job in that clip, though critting, getting the nova off, and being fully buffed probably helped.

anyways UrHeart is actually pretty good (we 1v1 in morai gear), most venos on our server don't even use their defensive abilities, let alone in a manner that makes any sense, nice vid n_n
  • uranig
    uranig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I am preety sure you can see his r9 in the Vid but try again vindi your just making your self look worst

or you can not be ignorant and not look at the dmg above usasukes head. even tho the vid quality is p bad, u can make out a 2.8k that chunks him to half health. But then again, since you guys would want to make this thread, your going to argue everything down to the ground to make your point look gud.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    There is a difference between being unintelligent, or ret.arded as you people say and uneducated. I do however think, that almost all of you posted in this thread are saying more about your own intelligence than the intelect of people you are talking about, worthless thread is worthless, lock would save the day.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol i don't understand the logic behind all the hatred im getting from these idiots. I'm getting trolled just because people think i'm good but no one thinks noa or zerokiro is good.

The fact still remains that i never intentionally tried to be famous or begged people to say that i'm good unlike most of the people.

The reason for me being where i am atm is because i just play for fun and i work super-hard unlike most people who just run their mouth and are afraid of losing. That's also another reason why i never record videos. I'm pretty sure if i did, pwi community will explodes from my epic play-style as a mage b:cute

I mean yeah i lost to urheart in that video (when i had 7k hp +6ish gears), but that's how u learn. Unlike these kids i'm never afraid of losing and i'm willing to lose 200 times in a row and not feel sad or depressed about it if it means improving, so hola at me anytime when u guys wanna have some fun =P

P/S: go ask urheart if he can beat me now anymore laters =3
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Is that why you and your friends make threads and kiss each-others butts to make yourselves feel better about yourself. Most people i know don't even look at forums you no lifers seem to live here posting so many videos about yourself on a online game. At the end of the day im the top mystic all servers. That not arguable its fact i cant say the same for any of you all.b:laugh
  • _Tristin_ - Sanctuary
    _Tristin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Is that why you and your friends make threads and kiss each-others butts to make yourselves feel better about yourself. Most people i know don't even look at forums you no lifers seem to live here posting so many videos about yourself on a online game. At the end of the day im the top mystic all servers. That not arguable its fact i cant say the same for any of you all.b:laugh

Ok this argument of Skill over gear. Please Noa tell me how you Demon sparking in Air...IGing on the way down, then if you don't kill anyone, you run to safe, how that is skill?

Please for mother god teach me your awesome skills of Demon sparking and running. I MUST KNOW THIS!!!

Zero: Your the stupidest sin on Sanctuary server, you to speak of skill is pointless because all sins do is auto attack.

Noa, Zero, and all the other haters, AT least Sas doesn't spam the genie skill "spark" like Darca and he actually uses skill. Otherwise he would 1 hit you guys and almost everyone on the server on a daily basis. b:shocked

Now please, go back to game so we can continue killing you guys on a daily basis - I love killing the #1 Mystic on the server errrrday!
    [SIGPIC]http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab45/MoonChildTruth/Exiled.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Lvl 103 DEMON Psychic - "you just don't know when you have to run outta safe going YOLO"
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Oh look, it's Noa and his friend trash talking. b:chuckle

Just keep trying. But you will still suck :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

Yes you are. You are the best of the best of the best of the best of worst. I worship you like potato chip jesus. I love how you are the first comment on the video, like a boss. I love how you criticize people for coming on the forum, yet you do, so ******n pro. I love how you pk, die and QQ. At the end of the day you are the top mystic; undeniable. b:dirty
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yes you are. You are the best of the best of the best of the best of worst. I worship you like potato chip jesus. I love how you are the first comment on the video, like a boss. I love how you criticize people for coming on the forum, yet you do, so ******n pro. I love how you pk, die and QQ. At the end of the day you are the top mystic; undeniable. b:dirty

At the end of the day u dont even pk so your pointless comment is pointless
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ok this argument of Skill over gear. Please Noa tell me how you Demon sparking in Air...IGing on the way down, then if you don't kill anyone, you run to safe, how that is skill?

Please for mother god teach me your awesome skills of Demon sparking and running. I MUST KNOW THIS!!!

Zero: Your the stupidest sin on Sanctuary server, you to speak of skill is pointless because all sins do is auto attack.

Noa, Zero, and all the other haters, AT least Sas doesn't spam the genie skill "spark" like Darca and he actually uses skill. Otherwise he would 1 hit you guys and almost everyone on the server on a daily basis. b:shocked

Now please, go back to game so we can continue killing you guys on a daily basis - I love killing the #1 Mystic on the server errrrday!

Thing is though you have died to me solo before so your point is? If i am only doing that and you die doesn't that make you look even worst with a maxed out char? Sad try again
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol i don't understand the logic behind all the hatred im getting from these idiots. I'm getting trolled just because people think i'm good but no one thinks noa or zerokiro is good.

The fact still remains that i never intentionally tried to be famous or begged people to say that i'm good unlike most of the people.

The reason for me being where i am atm is because i just play for fun and i work super-hard unlike most people who just run their mouth and are afraid of losing. That's also another reason why i never record videos. I'm pretty sure if i did, pwi community will explodes from my epic play-style as a mage b:cute

I mean yeah i lost to urheart in that video (when i had 7k hp +6ish gears), but that's how u learn. Unlike these kids i'm never afraid of losing and i'm willing to lose 200 times in a row and not feel sad or depressed about it if it means improving, so hola at me anytime when u guys wanna have some fun =P

P/S: go ask urheart if he can beat me now anymore laters =3

I believe your gears are +10 buddy or do we need to make a vid with your gears on it so you can stop lieing But its ok just keep dying to undergeared venos you scrub :p lol
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    At the end of the day u dont even pk so your pointless comment is pointless

i don't pk? really? get your facts straight bro
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Never seen mini in pk out once lol so ya you really don't pk i wish you would pk so i could spam youb:laugh
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I believe Ive stomped tristin like when mulitple times when i had rank 8 and he had rank 9 12+ lol. In my eyes hes worse than sasuke a fail demon psy ******. I understand your friends i get itb:chuckle but to say someone sucks lol you would have to be able to beat me, which i kill each one of you on a daily basis. I beat tristan on his rank 9 archer and 3 other people at sp yesterday they died so fast tenji said were did everyone go. I destroyed 4 of you before my faction mates could get there. Everyone is here to blow hot air and aren't gonna bust grapes in a food fight. Alot of you are just here to defend your friends that's cool in all but until your in pk you really don't have a voice at all just another blue named noob watching the people that actually aren't care bears pvp.b:laugh
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    MrsMav > Noa
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!