USASUKE LOSING TO A 6k hp veno That has no charm

Comments

• Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Why has it been so long since a GoddessNoa post?

This needs to happen more often.

/ popcorns
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Alot of you are just here to defend your friends that's cool in all but until your in pk you really don't have a voice at all just another blue named noob watching the people that actually aren't care bears pvp.b:laugh

For a moment I even forgot Sanctuary was a PvE server b:chuckle

PvP on a PvE server is like tassels on a stripper, fun, but totally irrelevant.
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    For a moment I even forgot Sanctuary was a PvE server b:chuckle

PvP on a PvE server is like tassels on a stripper, fun, but totally irrelevant.

eh... no
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    eh... no

You're right... it's not even fun at all b:chuckle
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    PvP on a PvE server is serious business. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    For ppl accusing sasuke of having +10 gears at the time of that video here is some proof that the latest Dragon Orb Ocean sale (when sasuke refined his gear +10) wasn't until August 22.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=645331

This video was posted on August 13, days before the sale when sasuke had +6/+7 and +11 weapon with immaculate shards on gear. I don't even see what's the fuzz about sasuke dying that 1 time because he got critted at half hp I was expecting to see a longer fight were he would have got out-skilled or killed repeatedly. Everyone dies sooner or later to 1 shots, crits at half hp, outgeared, lag or whichever other reasons GoddesNoa best of all should know this. Sasuke has consistently proven that gear for gear, on this server and others, he is the best mage.

Which makes this even more funny to me is that ppl take it so seriously at this level where the game's pvp have become nothing but 1 shots or OP classes, nothing like it used to be prior to nirvana appearance. I like G.W.2 pvp much better for now, even though there are some things that need a little balancing, the pvp is pretty solid (like it was on the old days of PWI)

Good try for attention though. b:bye
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Never seen mini in pk out once lol so ya you really don't pk i wish you would pk so i could spam youb:laugh

lmao, who have u really killed on a constant basis who did not have a huge gear disadvantage and have the proof to back it up? Like you said in world chat, post the videos. If they don't exist, whatever u say doesn't matter.
    Spam me? lmao I've pked on this server longer than your character has even existed or you have been in the game. Still getting my gear in order since I quit for about 2 years. I guarantee you won't stand a chance when I finally pk again.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    She beats him all the time, infact ive seen her spam him before and after he refined more, sasuke has always out geared urheart and the fact urheart is un charmed and won is pitiful i know your his best friend. The fact is he had 11+ in the video and around 7-8k hp vs a uncharmed veno. Their is no saving sasuke he sucks and he wont get any better until nukey, roid, and kirby stop baby sitting sasuke. You lieing to him is not making him any better all he can do is 2 spark and use the genie spark combo. Thats why i stomped him 15-1 in 1 vs 1 and urheart did him the same way. Being that a wiz is one of the most op classes in the game there is no excuse at all really. I keep it real you guys have a hard time telling the truth lol. Lieing in video is sad i wonder what you like irl. Nukey did get one thing right the game is unbalanced.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Your right before this one existed, your another washed up player from the past who is only gonna get destroyed when you come back lol.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Let me give you a list of people i killed who outgear me that ive killed.

Neko-Goddess
    Roid-Abuse
    Nuke_Cleric
    Tristin
    Lovessy
    DaphDaph
    Em
    Dissconnet
    Kirby
    Wyborn
    Euzebe
    Ruvil
    Bravochit
    Sasuke
    Dervris
    Kanjou
    Kyogu
    Simply-Kitty
    Etc
    the list goes on. LOL all these people have similar or gear way better than mine i just got 12+ Killed all them before i was lol.
    Like i said you dont pk so you dont know you just sit there with your buttbuddys and live your own dream world. Theres a reason i'm mystic top class all servers i mastered a class it takes skill to pvp with.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Theres a reason i'm mystic top class all servers in a game that has way broken OP gear and allows you to oneshot your opponent if you run out of SZ and triple spark immune.

Fixed.

Go challenge someone without triple spark, IG and on same gear levels. Maybe then people will not laugh at you. But I guess they still will because you would just suck... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Let me give you a list of people i killed who outgear me that ive killed.

Neko-Goddess
    Roid-Abuse
    Nuke_Cleric
    Tristin
    Lovessy
    DaphDaph
    Em
    Dissconnet
    Kirby
    Wyborn
    Euzebe
    Ruvil
    Bravochit
    Sasuke
    Dervris
    Kanjou
    Kyogu
    Simply-Kitty
    Etc
    the list goes on. LOL all these people have similar or gear way better than mine i just got 12+ Killed all them before i was lol.
    Like i said you dont pk so you dont know you just sit there with your buttbuddys and live your own dream world. Theres a reason i'm mystic top class all servers i mastered a class it takes skill to pvp with.

You claim to have killed all these ppl, in group pk you might have, but 1v1 that list would be narrowed to almost no one. And lol I outgear you? you've had better gear than me since the day you got r9 and I was still in tt/nirvana, the one time I got close to yours was when I finally got my r9 wep +10 and you still have g15 gems on all your gear with +10 rings and +11 necklace, now you have +12 weapon also.

Still everyday I offer you 1v1 (oficially) everytime you run your mouth at west gate and all I get from you is "I've killed you before" when I have never ever 1v1'd you. I mean you must be really scared to death to fight a +10 support class when you have such a gear advantage over me but hey, I don't log on pwi to self proclaim myself the best, I just let other ppl be the judge of that.

I missed the days of Noa on forum too b:chuckle
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    I actually went to see Noa PvP today, because >.> I never had, and didn't want to judge just based on the opinions of others. Didn't even know what gear she had... I was expecting r9, but not like, r9 +10-12 everything O.O The people who actually out-gear that is so small... and the margin between how much they out-gear that is so small that it's almost laughable.
    1 r9 killing another r9 is nothing particularly impressive.

1 r9 killing anyone with gear 'lower' than that is no victory either. Noa's always accusing people of being all gear and no skill, but that argument is much less valid when the accuser is decked out in the most OP of gears themselves.

There is only one way to settle this...
    Time for a good old-fashioned white npc armor/weapon 1v1 PvP tourney!
    Untuck your shirts, trash talkers, the shizz just got real b:laugh
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    you still have g15 gems on all your gear with +10 rings and +11 necklace, now you have +12 weapon also.

As he said, you out gear me. Think you confusing gear with skill again..
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i must be amazing ... >_>
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i must be amazing ... >_>

All channel no skill! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    I just got 12+ i had beaten and refined my gear i had been 10+ or less for the longest time you guys are kinda slow. I dont do anything official with vindi because they always to seem to have 105s sins waiting to gank me after i beat them just like aspa posted in his video. Sasuke calls 1 vs 1 vs darca brings him out and the field to gank him classic vindi. But as far as me coming out alone in a field and killing any you that's a 1 vs 1 in its prefect form.(no chance to grab special genies or anything)Doesnt really matter what you and your butt buddys thx to me killing you all im the top mystic all servers. For the ******* that keep talking about 3 spark ig lol, doesnt kirby do the same thing and alot of the people on the entire server am i the only that has access to igs. LOL every time people say that lol simply holypath away are you dumb enough to tank a 3 spark. Or maybe you should ig yourself or dew, lol man you guys are pretty silly. Do you think about things before you say them?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    For the ******* that keep talking about 3 spark ig lol, doesnt kirby do the same thing and alot of the people on the entire server am i the only that has access to igs. LOL every time people say that lol simply holypath away are you dumb enough to tank a 3 spark. Or maybe you should ig yourself or dew, lol man you guys are pretty silly. Do you think about things before you say them?

Play a game where you actually need skill to kill someone and then come back. Your bragging is ridiculously funny. *noms some popcorn*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• XLawBreakerX - Sanctuary
    XLawBreakerX - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Play a game where you actually need skill to kill someone and then come back. Your bragging is ridiculously funny. *noms some popcorn*

Tell me the name of that game i wanna play b:laughb:laugh
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Tell me the name of that game i wanna play b:laughb:laugh

i wonder what IQ score noa will get if GMs make him take an IQ test.

ps: i bet noa get r-aped on gw-2 and go 'do u know im the best player on this other game i play pwi' LOL!
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    I play ***, ****, etc. Pretty much any game you can pvp in im on it. Judging by nukeys video you guys still have a long way to go to be as good as me on ***.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Judging you monkeys doing what i want when i want you to lol. You guys always fall for my plans and try to argue invalid points and get trolled so ez.b:laugh
    All i have to do say a couple things on forums and you and friends will come here, like the losers you are. Thats the power i have over you people, its so bad there are people here that i dont even know or have never talked to me, coming at me acting as if they know from this server and others. You guys cant seem to get me off your mind lol get a life. Its a game grow up and stop getting trolled there is more to life than a crappy dieing mmo where you cs to win.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Its a game grow up and stop getting trolled there is more to life than a crappy dieing mmo where you cs to win.

Right back at you. Oh the irony. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    For the ******* that keep talking about 3 spark ig lol, doesnt kirby do the same thing and alot of the people on the entire server am i the only that has access to igs. LOL every time people say that lol simply holypath away are you dumb enough to tank a 3 spark. Or maybe you should ig yourself or dew, lol man you guys are pretty silly. Do you think about things before you say them?

It's wierd how you get that nomination everytime. I mean for real, has any1 ever seen MrSaxwell/Shinbu/Xnakata pop out of stealth unsparked? People prolly gonna say now "they are sins... It's no skill more than spark with sins..." Class as class... Everyone hits x00% more damage so it doesn't matter if u spark as mystic or sin imo since all classes get same atk if you spark...
    While talking about nomination MrSaxwell has a quiet mouth but plays with no skill only gear...
    Shinbu wins the nomination of 3spark - jump - fails to kills - AD - IG - flies accelerated back to safe zone or stealthing as fast as he can. b:bye
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Judging you monkeys doing what i want when i want you to lol. You guys always fall for my plans and try to argue invalid points and get trolled so ez.b:laugh
    All i have to do say a couple things on forums and you and friends will come here, like the losers you are. Thats the power i have over you people, its so bad there are people here that i dont even know or have never talked to me, coming at me acting as if they know from this server and others. You guys cant seem to get me off your mind lol get a life. Its a game grow up and stop getting trolled there is more to life than a crappy dieing mmo where you cs to win.

http://wwwwwwwww.at/trolls/t/src/132754497469.png

I can't believe a situation actually came up that the cartoon actually applied. LMAO
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    The fact that you took the time out of your personal life to post that proves my point lol
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    It's wierd how you get that nomination everytime. I mean for real, has any1 ever seen MrSaxwell/Shinbu/Xnakata pop out of stealth unsparked? People prolly gonna say now "they are sins... It's no skill more than spark with sins..." Class as class... Everyone hits x00% more damage so it doesn't matter if u spark as mystic or sin imo since all classes get same atk if you spark...
    While talking about nomination MrSaxwell has a quiet mouth but plays with no skill only gear...
    Shinbu wins the nomination of 3spark - jump - fails to kills - AD - IG - flies accelerated back to safe zone or stealthing as fast as he can. b:bye

Someone finally tells the truth once again proving these people hypocrites. Get some new material lol
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The fact that you took the time out of your personal life to post that proves my point lol

Judging you're doing what they want when they want you to lol. You always fall for their plans and try to argue invalid points and get trolled so ez.
    All they have to do say is reply a few things on forums and you will come here, like the loser you are. Thats the power they have over you, its so bad there are people here that dont even know or have never talked to them, coming at them acting as if they know from this server and others. You cant seem to get them off your mind lol get a life. Its a game grow up and stop getting trolled there is more to life than a crappy dieing mmo where you cs to win.

This is pretty accurate http://wwwwwwwww.at/trolls/t/src/132754497469.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited October 2012