Demon cragglord (QQ thread)

Options
13»

Comments

• VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Alyson, I normally love your posts, but I'm gonna have to read this essay in parts at a time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aranarwa - Heavens Tear
    Aranarwa - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    One side denounces a skill they say they never leveled and never use as being totally useless outside of RB...............

..........................they WILL react to crag and sometimes that is all you need to do your thing.

And Alyson's post saves this thread.

b:thanks
    Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder b:chuckle
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    One side denounces a skill they say they never leveled and never use as being totally useless outside of RB.

The other side says its the best skill ever and that to say otherwise makes you a troll.

Actually, the side that likes it didnt call anyone a troll for not likeing it.

I get tired of being constantly trolled in this forum, without anyone even reading what I am saying. Its even more tiresome when it is not just 1 person doing it, but what feels like a whole pack. I could easily see it being one person but with different accounts.

I might be mistaken in something I have said, but that doesnt make me dumb, an idiot, or someone who should stop playing their Mystic and go roll something else, or even stop playing PWI as has been suggested.

I am here to learn and discuss, as much as anyone else. I will give you that 'anyone' might only be interested in trolling me.

I dont like trolls, although I have been called a Master Troll on this thread. I guess that just shows that any 'dumb idiot' can be a troll easy enough, if I am indeed stupid, lol.

If anything, my mistake here has been bothering to post at all. But, I like the game, like the Mystic, buy my occasional gamecards and feel I have a right post anywhere on these forums. Whether anyone thinks I am stupid or not doesnt play any role in what I feel I should be able to reasonably do. I honestly dont know how anyone that doesnt hate themselves makes friends in this game. It seems thats what anyone has to do in order to exist and be accepted.

There is an old Native American tactic known and used by many tribes since time in memorial. If you are not strong enough to kill the bear, use the bears power - its momentum - against it. Its an easy enough tactic to bring down anyone that is trolling you. They only see their vicious self-adoring goal, and arent paying attention to anything but the fact they want to get you. You can plainly place any trap in front of them and they dont see it and just keep charging, just like that angry bear, until its too late.

Not to be mean, but as far as Im concerned - they deserve what they end up with. I dont feel any moral obligation to have any good intentions toward people that have displayed repeatedly they do not and will not ever have any good intentions toward me.

All that being said, and only to clear the air on your perception of me as posted, I appreciate your rather lengthy post Alyson.

I agree with your summation that both sides could be wrong. If you are correct, its seems both sides are. Thanks. b:thanks
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Actually, the side that likes it didnt call anyone a troll for not likeing it.

I get tired of being constantly trolled in this forum, without anyone even reading what I am saying. Its even more tiresome when it is not just 1 person doing it, but what feels like a whole pack. I could easily see it being one person but with different accounts.

I might be mistaken in something I have said, but that doesnt make me dumb, an idiot, or someone who should stop playing their Mystic and go roll something else, or even stop playing PWI as has been suggested.

I am here to learn and discuss, as much as anyone else. I will give you that 'anyone' might only be interested in trolling me.

I dont like trolls, although I have been called a Master Troll on this thread. I guess that just shows that any 'dumb idiot' can be a troll easy enough, if I am indeed stupid, lol.

If anything, my mistake here has been bothering to post at all. But, I like the game, like the Mystic, buy my occasional gamecards and feel I have a right post anywhere on these forums. Whether anyone thinks I am stupid or not doesnt play any role in what I feel I should be able to reasonably do. I honestly dont know how anyone that doesnt hate themselves makes friends in this game. It seems thats what anyone has to do in order to exist and be accepted.

There is an old Native American tactic known and used by many tribes since time in memorial. If you are not strong enough to kill the bear, use the bears power - its momentum - against it. Its an easy enough tactic to bring down anyone that is trolling you. They only see their vicious self-adoring goal, and arent paying attention to anything but the fact they want to get you. You can plainly place any trap in front of them and they dont see it and just keep charging, just like that angry bear, until its too late.

Not to be mean, but as far as Im concerned - they deserve what they end up with. I dont feel any moral obligation to have any good intentions toward people that have displayed repeatedly they do not and will not ever have any good intentions toward me.

All that being said, and only to clear the air on your perception of me as posted, I appreciate your rather lengthy post Alyson.

I agree with your summation that both sides could be wrong. If you are correct, its seems both sides are. Thanks. b:thanks

I had a good laugh, all I have to say. You sure got a lot of people. b:laugh
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    One thing that I'm wondering if everyone actually knows is that there are 2 reasons to level up your summons.

You get better energy leech effects, which is mentioned amply in game. Everyone knows this, and since you can't leech crag they assume there is no reason to level it right?

But one thing that I don't think is actually mentioned ingame is that summons stats are directly based on your gear, and they get better % increase when leveled up. Up to 50% of your gear values at max level (more or less).

So to anyone that has only ever used a lvl1 craglord, you are doing it wrong. Level it up and then **** about it b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Blossorn - Lost City
    Blossorn - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    well, wrong.. ive summoned demon cragglord iover 20 times more nonstop, with always 2 sparks cost... FKING PWIb:angryb:cryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fist i started a Cleric :lv 20 2008
    2nd a Veno: lv 81 2009
    3rd an Assassin: lv 91 (****) 2010
    4th o.0 Assassin: lv 101 (cool)
    5th Mystic FTW b:dirty
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Did you have full chi when summoning? Pretty sure someone here has already said that it gives the spark before consuming them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blossorn - Lost City
    Blossorn - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    no, i was always with 2 sparks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fist i started a Cleric :lv 20 2008
    2nd a Veno: lv 81 2009
    3rd an Assassin: lv 91 (****) 2010
    4th o.0 Assassin: lv 101 (cool)
    5th Mystic FTW b:dirty
  • BanMePls - Heavens Tear
    BanMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Brilliance send a ticket in requesting that y0ur name be changed t0 Derp.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Actually cragglord would be pretty decent without all the attk lvl jones, R9, and 3rd cast nirvana gives. Same for absorb soul, thicket would be OP.

In any case the cragglord simply doesn't scale enough to be worth 2 sparks after R9, because even simply double sparking will do way more damage than a cragglord who gets only half attk lvls.

Pre R9 though, dex genie spark + double cragglord nuke does some of the highest spike damage for mystics when taking into account the mystic is also nuking.

The above combo actually takes my mystic down to around 1/3 life from a R8 mystic, which is pretty impressive when you consider I have 88 def. lvls, 16k fire def, 22k wood res, and 10k hp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Marid - Dreamweaver
    Marid - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    How the hell did almost every single person posting miss the point of this thread completely?

Yes, demon cragglord is broken.
    It never casts with one spark, it's always two, under any conditions.
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased