Is Nurfed_You Even Good?

Options
U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
So....Since this kid never stop giving every other mage on forums advises and think he's the 'best'..I figured i'll ask Harshland if he's even good at all as a mage on Harshland.

Also since he's the one who challenged me to 1on1, I told him to find me a demon mage equalient gears on Harshland to 1on1 me and he said "You are making excuses to not 1on1"...so anyone lending me their mage to put this kid in line?
Post edited by U_Sasuke - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Probably the only demon mage with equivalent gears on the server would be Violater? I'm not sure. Vio might have better gear. All of the other mages with gear on par are sage. ((Edit- Actually, it occurs to me that KIMERST might also have comparable gear?))

tbh, most of our demon mages suck balls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I know Paris is demon, but he's not AA.

I voted no, cause as far as i know he's never listed as good wizard, doesn't matter sage or demon i never heard someone said he's good. I don't say he's bad, but he's not pro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Kingy - Harshlands
    Kingy - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Why don't you go on vendetta and 1v1 him on there?
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yea I must say he is one of the few wizes I wouldn't see alone and think sweet an easy kill there. I'm sure there are way better wizes who have played but in recent times he would be one of the better ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • zenmasterzen
    zenmasterzen Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Why don't you go on vendetta and 1v1 him on there?

susuku scary of privet srvr.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    susuku scary of privet srvr.

That is some ****ing terrible spelling sir...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taco_Limey - Harshlands
    Taco_Limey - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Mirajane_ is a demon mage, 3rd cast r9 wep though
    Taco_Limey: Harshlands 102 Rank 9 Seeker
  • Vespi - Harshlands
    Vespi - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

tbh, most of our demon mages suck balls.

I'm not included in that generalization am I? D: Last time I was on there were what 20 some demon wiz with less than 5 not being ****?

Hes not bad but hes not god tier either, that said he does give out good advice.

Also just go to a private server and fight him there, Seriously.
    "Agorey has the butt of an angel" - Cytte
    I <3 Agorey
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Mirajane_ is a demon mage, 3rd cast r9 wep though

The problem with today people is you never saw them before they get R9 or OP gears.

R9 doesn't mean they are good, yes they hurt cause they have insane gears, but that doesn't mean they are good.

I know a couple of wizz that power leveled specially to put R9, but are really bad cause they never learn to play it the way the old school people did. Sage or Demon doesn't matter.

Just check people like Alastar and Dralighte, not R9, but way much more better than many R9 wizz we have on our server atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I'm not included in that generalization am I? D: Last time I was on there were what 20 some demon wiz with less than 5 not being ****?

Hes not bad but hes not god tier either, that said he does give out good advice.

Also just go to a private server and fight him there, Seriously.

You just replied to eoria... mind blown I thought that was you... you have her old sig etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2012
    Options

tbh, the only demon mages on the server I've seen actually using the perks of being a demon mage (mainly the CC procs and whatnot) have been KissMySpells and...I think, Violater? Like, the rest might as well have just went sage and there'd have been absolutely no difference in playstyle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Hes good enough to make another wiz shell out a buttload of cash just to +12 his wep in the hopes of beating him that way(gear was pretty much equal back then). And the other guy lost...again. (Some nubcake failhalla wiz...cant remember his name ;))

As for now, no idea how good he is compared to the other wizzies HL has. I would imgine hes still one tough cookie to crack, regardless of gear.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    The problem with today people is you never saw them before they get R9 or OP gears.

R9 doesn't mean they are good, yes they hurt cause they have insane gears, but that doesn't mean they are good.

I know a couple of wizz that power leveled specially to put R9, but are really bad cause they never learn to play it the way the old school people did. Sage or Demon doesn't matter.

Just check people like Alastar and Dralighte, not R9, but way much more better than many R9 wizz we have on our server atm.

i do not judge people by their gears...i just saw him play in his videos and don't think he's that good... thought maybe it's just video and wanted to ask people on harshland myself...but so far i don't see anyone sticking up for him tbh...

i'm a demon mage and i don't record but someone i did fought very recently did recorded our 1on1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fadZA9XUij0&feature=youtu.be&hd=1&t=12m

i know you can't judge a player just by 1 short fight but thats me ~_~
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol no
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Probably the only demon mage with equivalent gears on the server would be Violater? I'm not sure. Vio might have better gear.

Are we talking about the same Violater?

The one I knew would fly up 40 feet in the air above you, then drop down to BT you as his four sin bodyguards were assaulting you.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Are we talking about the same Violater?

The one I knew would fly up 40 feet in the air above you, then drop down to BT you as his four sin bodyguards were assaulting you.

It's been way too long and I can't remember and that was the only other name that was popping up in my mind for some reason. Hence the uncertainty.

Also, being able to tell someone is a demon mage (outside of the color of their trip spark, lol) does not mean they're a good mage. My point was not that they were omg amazing, lol.

Edit- And seriously, Sasuke, you're probably better off gearing a mage up to just 2nd recast on Vendetta (I say only 2nd because I'm pretty sure N_Y hasn't bothered trying to 3rd cast there and it'd be easier on you) and 1v1ing him there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I just bought a new type of deoderant because it was the only kind left.

It smells like whisky.
    I love whisky.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Vespi - Harshlands
    Vespi - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    You just replied to eoria... mind blown I thought that was you... you have her old sig etc.

o.O

Blatant sig copies :P
    tbh, the only demon mages on the server I've seen actually using the perks of being a demon mage (mainly the CC procs and whatnot) have been KissMySpells and...I think, Violater? Like, the rest might as well have just went sage and there'd have been absolutely no difference in playstyle.

I dont think you mean Vio,

but I did always wonder if there would be a change if i was sage rather than demon

Wiskey <3
    "Agorey has the butt of an angel" - Cytte
    I <3 Agorey
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    O neat, thx for the thread about me sas. The mage that +12'd his weapon so he could lose to me again was taarloor btw. full Josd if i remember right. And sas, you can't ask opinions about an rpker and get answers of if they are good or not lol. Tbh, on harshlands there are only a few mages i will give credit as just as good as me or better. that would be, Sylphial Rocketpower and VioIater. vio only because he actually played demon w/ the correct playstyle, never saw him do anything special.

Sas, I know your reading comprehension isn't great but i've seen a few posts of people saying i'm not bad. Others never knew me before r9 which is understandable as I've never even met a couple of htem in game before. I'm one of the few mages left on the game who know what its like to pk before r9. Theres what, probably 20 spread out on all the servers who really know what it was like?

Anyways, good luck trying to troll more. Let me know if you find a mage to 1v1 me on. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kingy - Harshlands
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Why does he have to find a mage to 1v1 you? why dont you guys go on a private server and do it on there? and beating tarr is not impressive at all ive done it with a tt90 weapon thats how garbage he is. I remember you getting rolled by aura when he got his rank9 armor. TBH your gear carries you so much for example at around 55 seconds on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rejl-y4TAw&feature=plcp you shouldve died. If you guys ever do 1v1 post a vid of it im pretty positive sas will win.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    so kingy, your talking about that time that you and auragen were ganking me and you ran everytime you got undined? I don't recall dieing to him, tbh you had more of a chance at killing me then he did. and in my video i was getting bt'd by a r8 mage which i obviously used a defense charm and a 30% damage reduction windshield. I didn't die there because of the defensive measures i took. and yeah, r9 gear does carry you quite a bit. It lets me not worry so much about r8 bt's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i will give credit as just as good as me or better. that would be, Sylphial Rocketpower and VioIater.

Oh man, i stopped reading here. You're so delusional its funny b:chuckle
    I don't know why you post on these forums acting like you're anything decent lawl. I mean, this is the guy who named his char after his idol mage. Guess what, you still blow massive amounts of **** at this game. I don't think anybody takes what you say seriously.
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    edited October 2012
    Options
    so kingy, your talking about that time that you and auragen were ganking me and you ran everytime you got undined? I don't recall dieing to him, tbh you had more of a chance at killing me then he did.

dieing? jeez l2 english
    Anyways, that was when you were r9+10 with a r8+10 wep or whatever. I don't even think i had any r9 pieces back then, and you still couldn't kill either of us lmao.
  • Kingy - Harshlands
    edited October 2012
    Options
    and thats when i had oht gear lololo
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Auragen your known as 2nd worst mage of the server so i don't think you have room to talk. and my r9 gear was +6 at the time. I believe you had 2-3 pieces of your r9 gear. 2 mages chaining seals then attempting to blade tempest, failing then running away is so pro, you guys deserve awards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    edited October 2012
    Options
    *you're

Why do you even bother replying in english, it's clearly not your strong point. 2nd Worst mage? thats pretty funny lol considering you left vendetta because you were unable to kill anything. I guess when you can't kill anything, going back to PWI and facerolling is the only thing you can do to make yourself seem like you're any good :<
    edited October 2012
    Options
    What are you talking about? I quit playing vendetta when diablo 3 came out. Played that til cap then wen back to playing skyrim. If your gonna try and troll get your facts straight. You've just always been jealous that I'm more loved and accepted then youb:pleased Didn't you quit pwi because you got r9 and still couldnt compete with anyone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lil_Stern - Lost City
    Lil_Stern - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I ACCEPT AND LUB AURAGEN BEST MAGE EVARZ b:shy
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    edited October 2012
    Options
    You've just always been jealous that I'm more loved and accepted then you

I don't even know where to being with that LMFAO. As for "i quit pwi because i couldn't compete with anyone" err no lol. I quit PWI when vendetta was reaching its peak in activeness. Why would i play HL, a server where people can look 'good' by hitting 2 buttons? Where were you on Vendetta? Dying repeatedly and being sent to SZ numerous times in Busted because you were not used to people having equal gear. b:pleased
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    What are you talking about? I quit playing vendetta when diablo 3 came out. Played that til cap then wen back to playing skyrim. If your gonna try and troll get your facts straight. You've just always been jealous that I'm more loved and accepted then youb:pleased Didn't you quit pwi because you got r9 and still couldnt compete with anyone?

lol yeah we can tell how much you are loved man...btw aruagen are you demon mage and r9? i'll beat this nurfed_you kid on harshland on it
This discussion has been closed.