Is Nurfed_You Even Good?

Options
13»

Comments

• FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    For starters, you could at least give *some* type of effort at trying to chain your available CC options. Also, you realize distance shrink has a 10s cooldown while FoW has a 20s cooldown right? Some simple arithmetic can tell you immediately when the best time to catch them with Occult Ice is. (and no, it's not while its off cd and right after they FoW you sealing you for 5 sec).

And what the hell you think Badge of Courage and Fortify is used for? Reveal Assasins?
    Also, I never understood why barbs think Alacrity is actually useful vs a mage. You realize they can still CC and kite you even if they're rooted right?

Because Alacrity interuppts the mage's skill which confuses him/her and they time their combo differently + good skill to regain chi.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Pretty sure subtraction is r8 and friends w/ longknife who is quite possibly the best psy on the server. So he/she probably tries to play similarly to longknife. Nothing says she couldn't beat you if you make a stupid mistake r9 or not. If i make a mistake while fighitng Longknife he'd kill me hands down. and he's only r8+10. dem psychic attack levels man.

nah subtraction sux

Anyway these polls are beyond ****, you outplay someone on harshlands 99% of the time they will say you suck and tell everyone who asks you fail etc etc. But why is this even a thread, someone from a PVE server is talking about PVP that's the most obscure thing I've ever heard of, What's next are some black people gona start saying they're better at getting sun burnt than gingers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lol, forgot how self conscious most people in this game are about what others consider their skill lvl to be, especially sins and r9s.

And Sub's right, Ala for best mage. :3 I miss the Cjr core. :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lol, forgot how self conscious most people in this game are about what others consider their skill lvl to be, especially sins and r9s.

And Sub's right, Ala for best mage. :3 I miss the Cjr core. :c

Your sig is rather correct, so on that note how is that other mmo about wars between guilds for a second time going, I'm looking for somthing new and may give it a go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    man its simple as that that Violator guy or longknife or rocketpower need to let me 1on1 nurfed_you on their mage....everyone can come watch

Here's the thing. We were all just hanging out on wizard boards talking about wiz pvp videos, then suddenly you come onto the forums and talk about how all HL is fail and that you can beat everyone, and so you start bragging about how you can win any duel.

Nurfed then challenges you to a duel, and you accept, but then insist on something ridiculous. You decline a private server duel, which is the MOST obvious, fairest, and easiest choice, and then, off all things, want a R9 +12 wiz on another server to let you use his account so you can duel. All this to prove something that no one really cared about until you started bringing it up.

Keep in mind at no point prior to when you came onto wiz forums were we ever talking about e-peen or who is more fail. This is all on you and your bruised ego blowing huff and puff trying to look like you're some amazing wizard (and the only proof you have? You keep posting a video of 2 fights vs the exact same barb).

So here's the thing. I think you have a pretty fail personality, but that's besides the point. If you're really going to set up these inane duel requirements, how about you find a wiz on your server willing to lend Nurfed_You their mage? This is based on your refusal to accept the easiest solution, a private server. N/M that it seems like you are just blowing a bunch of hot air by refusing to duel unless someone randomly lends you his acc worth $3000-5000+. .

Yeah ok.

So basically what I'm saying is, YOU find a mage on your server, and set up this duel. Either that, or admit that you're just a wannabe internet tough guy who's trying to fish for other people to see him as a "skilled" pvp player on a game which requires no skill. Either that, or stop being **** and download the private server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Here's the thing. We were all just hanging out on wizard boards talking about wiz pvp videos, then suddenly you come onto the forums and talk about how all HL is fail and that you can beat everyone, and so you start bragging about how you can win any duel.

Nurfed then challenges you to a duel, and you accept, but then insist on something ridiculous. You decline a private server duel, which is the MOST obvious, fairest, and easiest choice, and then, off all things, want a R9 +12 wiz on another server to let you use his account so you can duel. All this to prove something that no one really cared about until you started bringing it up.

Keep in mind at no point prior to when you came onto wiz forums were we ever talking about e-peen or who is more fail. This is all on you and your bruised ego blowing huff and puff trying to look like you're some amazing wizard (and the only proof you have? You keep posting a video of 2 fights vs the exact same barb).

So here's the thing. I think you have a pretty fail personality, but that's besides the point. If you're really going to set up these inane duel requirements, how about you find a wiz on your server willing to lend Nurfed_You their mage? This is based on your refusal to accept the easiest solution, a private server. N/M that it seems like you are just blowing a bunch of hot air by refusing to duel unless someone randomly lends you his acc worth $3000-5000+. .

Yeah ok.

So basically what I'm saying is, YOU find a mage on your server, and set up this duel. Either that, or admit that you're just a wannabe internet tough guy who's trying to fish for other people to see him as a "skilled" pvp player on a game which requires no skill. Either that, or stop being **** and download the private server.

Why should i find a mage? he's the one that challenged me not me so your logic doesn't even make any sense dumb kid. And you want me to go to a private server to level it to max, then get gears, then make a genie, then get demon skills all that? mmm no thanks i'm not that tempted to go that far especially to fight a trash mage. And i never refuse any challenge, find me a mage and i'll fight simple as that since the mage from your server challenged me, and not me that 'mage'. b:bye
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Why should i find a mage? he's the one that challenged me not me so your logic doesn't even make any sense dumb kid. And you want me to go to a private server to level it to max, then get gears, then make a genie, then get demon skills all that? mmm no thanks i'm not that tempted to go that far especially to fight a trash mage. And i never refuse any challenge, find me a mage and i'll fight simple as that since the mage from your server challenged me, and not me that 'mage'. b:bye

Ok, it's concluded then. You're not even willing to put forth even a little effort to back up your talk. You're just a wannabe. You don't know how **** you sound right? If you refuse a reasonable request to duel on a private server and offer an impossible counteroffer, it might as well be a straight out refusal.

Paraprashing you, "I accept the duel only if you do *this extremely hard task*." Otherwise you turn tail and run (decline the duel). You're joking, right?

You're just full of hot air. Now gtfo please before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself. You're really close already to being laughed off these boards.

(now to just wait for his last butthurt reply before he hauls his lame a$$ out of here).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ok, it's concluded then. You're not even willing to put forth even a little effort to back up your talk. You're just a wannabe. You don't know how **** you sound right? If you refuse a reasonable request to duel on a private server and offer an impossible counteroffer, it might as well be a straight out refusal.

Paraprashing you, "I accept the duel only if you do *this extremely hard task*." Otherwise you turn tail and run (decline the duel). You're joking, right?

You're just full of hot air. Now gtfo please before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself. You're really close already to being laughed off these boards.

(now to just wait for his last butthurt reply before he hauls his lame a$$ out of here).

And we have a winner, /Thread closed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I think this has gone on long enough. In the end... does it really matter? There will always be someone else out there better then you. You just haven't met them yet.
    (Cough Chinese)

/Closed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
This discussion has been closed.