SWEET REMEMBRANCE We were JIPPED

Options
XxStormy - Harshlands
XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
GM's How you Spawned that NPC out of Safe Zone is messed up. Harshlands Server worked for TWO WEEKS My faction ALONE got 2012 envelopes and Tonight we spawned Mama Beast. What happes? A faction comes and Kills us all and we LOSE EVERYTHING. We arn't able to turn in and this has made people Angry THEY HAD OVER 300 envelopes to turn and and wasn't able to.

This is Quest Blocking, Camping, and against the TOS. summon Momma Beast in Safe Zone for our Server. Ban the people who caused this uproar. DO SOMETHING FOR HARSHLANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We worked TO HARD TO BE LEFT IN THE DARK

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by XxStormy - Harshlands on

Comments

• RigaMortiZ - Harshlands
    RigaMortiZ - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    *snip*
  • WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    when there is some1 stupid (the one that decided to place npc outside sz...timed for 15 min) there is allways some1 being more stupid (infamous, harshlands faction)

i am totally the opinion that these people deserve a ban, at least a week or two

the GM also should give every player that couldnt turn in his envelopes his rewards

it took them really alot of time and work and because of some immature azzholes its all ruined

its a game, it should make fun FOR EVERYONE!
  • franky102
    franky102 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    come on we worked way to hard for this and no one gets to turn in because you put it out of safe zone.....seems like a slap in a safe put it in safe zone gms makes no sence come on nabs
  • Amarath - Harshlands
    Amarath - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    per pwe Terms of Service:
    (f) "Stalk," threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to another;
    (h) Impede or disrupt the Service or the normal flow of game play or dialogue in the game or in Interactive Areas on the Site or use vulgar language, abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS) "spamming" or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users or PWE employees;
    (n) Take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of the Service.

this falls under harassment and discomfort to others in the game, impeding the normal flow of the event, and prohibited others from enjoying the game.
  • Mirajane_ - Harshlands
    Mirajane_ - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    im sorry but this is the first time our server actually completed this event so them coming is extremely i bad taste. espacially since they waited till the boss was dead.
  • beansmany
    beansmany Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    This is pretty screwed up - You plan an event - have people working hard on it then spawn the reward NPC outside of safezone so that all the *******S on Harshlands server can come and PK us and so we miss out on all of the rewards for the event.

Why the hell should we do the events in the first place if this is what happens.

*******s will be *******s, I could care less about them, however, you need to make things right with the ones who worked so hard on this event.

I suggest put the "Momma Beast" in a SAFEZONE and allow us to turn in our Red Envelopes for the rewards from the event.

AbyNormalb:sad
  • flightsoldier
    flightsoldier Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    OK enough is enough its one thing to actively Pk in this server, but constant grieving on a group of people trying to get a quest done in a restricted time limit is freaken enough.
    And its always the same people. PWI you need to do something about this and do it NOW.
    We lost alot of good rewards and time spent doing you quest and these F*^&KS just cant stand it. look at you terms of agreement and get rid of those causing my hard earned money on this game to go down the toilet.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    See giant gathering of Omerta outside of sz -> tell Shootn.

trollololololol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I should setup a catshop to sell teles next time...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    How many people did it take to gather all the envelopes to summon the boss? I assume that everyone posting in this threat crying about it participated -- and then some.

SO....

How were you all killed by four people?
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    edited October 2012
    Options
    We DEMAND that you give the ones who worked so hard their Reward! Spawn the NPC in Safe ZOne for 15 minutes SOMETHING
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    edited October 2012
    Options
    How many people did it take to gather all the envelopes to summon the boss? I assume that everyone posting in this threat crying about it participated -- and then some.

SO....

How were you all killed by four people?

WE were killed because we were tyring to get our rewards the NPC was there for 10 minutes. we were not worried about killing we wanted our REWARDS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiarain - Harshlands
    Tiarain - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I don"t usually complain, but shooting blanks and others player charictors was griefing us during a quest and i would like to know if we can please get it spawed in safe zone? So we can turn in what we have! We have spent a lot of time on this quest to get it done for our server. tearastorm
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    WE were killed because we were tyring to get our rewards the NPC was there for 10 minutes. we were not worried about killing we wanted our REWARDS

How many Omerta were there at the event? And the System message said the NPC would be there for 15 minutes.
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • RedWoodred - Harshlands
    RedWoodred - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    See giant gathering of Omerta outside of sz -> tell Shootn.

trollololololol.

and the Queen of Trolls speaks. Haven't you been banned for hacks yet? Walking through walls lately? Using pot hacks much? Go back to the private server, where you fit right in. You get something for nothing. Oh wait... everyone in the private server can be as OP as your friends, so it isn't fun anymore. Troll elsewhere.
    Cash-shopper? That just means I have farmed REAL LIFE, and I want to spend my recreational funds in this game. +12 or GTFO!
    ---
    RedWoodred (Full 2nd Cast Nirvana AA Sage Veno); WiskrBisquit (Rank 9 2nd Cast Sage Archer); Puuka (Rank 8 Sage Psychic); Kanu_Unchou (Demon BM Nirvana Farmer); \Wasabi (Assassin); AerynSoon (Full G16+ Sage Seeker); DawnTreader (Mystic)
  • WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i wonder if infamous is even able to recognise what they just did

how can there be such **** azzholes in this world ? they deserve a punch in the face every day till they learn whats appropriate and whats not

destroying an event for the whole server is not correct, and i cant believe that you still think your super cool and funny

i so hope the GM's will teach you (at least this one **** time...)
  • Changuita - Harshlands
    Changuita - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    [names have been removed] came to grief us at the npc. There is an EXTREME difference between PVP and griefing. YES we are a PVP server on Harshlands. HOWEVER- in the ToS you cannot grief kill. The momma beast event IS A QUEST. We had MANY MANY members that were DENIED their RIGHT to turn in their quests. ALSO: why spawn it outside of safezone? I DEMAND that you do SOMETHING to these grieving losers. It is AGAINST the rules. (yes I will also be submitting a ticket). PLEASE spawn the momma beast IN TELLUS. GIVE US A CHANCE TO TURN IN OUR RED ENVELOPES. You should have done that in the FIRST PLACE. I don't know what you were thinking.

Parts of the ToS violated:
    10, (f) "Stalk," threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to another; - THEY continued to FOLLOW us out there, they would not let us go. They continued to come back and target OUR MEMBERS (omerta) as well as many others that were part of the Sweet Remembrance event.

10, (h) Impede or disrupt the Service or the normal flow of game play or dialogue in the game or in Interactive Areas on the Site or use vulgar language, abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS) "spamming" or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users or PWE employees; - This was violated in so many ways and so many times. During all of this, and after all of this, they were yelling and in wc being excessively rude and disrespectful to those trying to do the event. They disturbed the flow by constantly killing us... not allowing us to turn in our envelopes. Grieving is NOT allowed and that is PRECISELY what they were doing. We were NOT out pvping. We were NOT inciting pvp. We did NOT ask them to come out and fight us. We did NOT even fight back until we realized they weren't going to stop and it wasn't an accidental hit.

10, (n) Take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of the Service.
    - Very clearly we were not enjoying the game. We spent HOURS with full squads farming this. YES we understand we had chances to do it each night, but on our particular server, Omerta was the ONLY faction that cared. So it took us awhile to save up. It took us the entire time to farm it all. Then 1) the momma beast was out of sz 2) They came and were griefing us.

So clearly, something needs to be done. This isn't ok.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    and the Queen of Trolls speaks. Haven't you been banned for hacks yet? Walking through walls lately? Using pot hacks much? Go back to the private server, where you fit right in. You get something for nothing. Oh wait... everyone in the private server can be as OP as your friends, so it isn't fun anymore. Troll elsewhere.

You shouldnt make up such blatantly untrue lies about someone in an attempt to "name and shame" them on the forum.

You should also be careful discussing other versions of PWI on the forums.

Please keep the thread on topic.

Just trying to look out for you. I think these might be against the rules.

Either way: I know that some of the people mentioned (Jekel, Shootn, MadHater, Eoria) have vastly superior gaming skills when compared to many others, but it seems unlikely that such a numerous force in sheer numbers would be unable to kill them, or otherwise prevent them from killing so many people long enough to hand in a simple quest.
  • Changuita - Harshlands
    edited October 2012
    Options
    The fact that it was 4 people killing the faction is IRRELEVANT. We weren't there to fight we were there to QUEST. ToS VIOLATED.

10, (f) "Stalk," threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to another; - THEY continued to FOLLOW us out there, they would not let us go. They continued to come back and target OUR MEMBERS (omerta) as well as many others that were part of the Sweet Remembrance event.

10, (h) Impede or disrupt the Service or the normal flow of game play or dialogue in the game or in Interactive Areas on the Site or use vulgar language, abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS) "spamming" or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users or PWE employees; - This was violated in so many ways and so many times. During all of this, and after all of this, they were yelling and in wc being excessively rude and disrespectful to those trying to do the event. They disturbed the flow by constantly killing us... not allowing us to turn in our envelopes. Grieving is NOT allowed and that is PRECISELY what they were doing. We were NOT out pvping. We were NOT inciting pvp. We did NOT ask them to come out and fight us. We did NOT even fight back until we realized they weren't going to stop and it wasn't an accidental hit.

10, (n) Take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of the Service.
    - Very clearly we were not enjoying the game. We spent HOURS with full squads farming this. YES we understand we had chances to do it each night, but on our particular server, Omerta was the ONLY faction that cared. So it took us awhile to save up. It took us the entire time to farm it all. Then 1) the momma beast was out of sz 2) They came and were griefing us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amarath - Harshlands
    Amarath - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Either way: I know that some of the people mentioned (Jekel, Shootn, MadHater, Eoria) have vastly superior gaming skills when compared to many others, but it seems unlikely that such a numerous force in sheer numbers would be unable to kill them, or otherwise prevent them from killing so many people long enough to hand in a simple quest.

the thing is, happy, we weren't trying to kill them back, we were too concerned about turning in our reward.
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yes, that kind of action that has been done by those grievers falls under harassment, which is against the ToS.
    Those grievers deserve to get some disciplinary actions, such as a temporary account suspension.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • linkism
    linkism Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    per pwe Terms of Service:
    (f) "Stalk," threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to another;
    (h) Impede or disrupt the Service or the normal flow of game play or dialogue in the game or in Interactive Areas on the Site or use vulgar language, abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS) "spamming" or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users or PWE employees;
    (n) Take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of the Service.

this falls under harassment and discomfort to others in the game, impeding the normal flow of the event, and prohibited others from enjoying the game.

the offenders involved were all from Infamous faction, including but not limited to: Jekel, iamkiller, MadHatter, ShootnBlanks
    Ok, first, section h, we have Stormy raging in wc and on forums in all caps, and disrespecting other players and the GM's with rude language. We have Booyah cursing in wc, and disrespecting players, accusing people of cheating, in all caps. Then, we have riga calling people names and accusing of hacks in WC, and on the forums, this is bad for the community as a whole. These all inhibit people from enjoying the service.

4-5 people killing 45 omerta is hardly griefing, as far as im concerned, im a little disappointed my members are being treated so poorly by other players.
  • Changuita - Harshlands
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Grief is grief.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tacobutt - Harshlands
    Tacobutt - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    kk so see that this is forum and the rules apply here i think the part about "7. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it."

applies here how about it?
    this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes
  • MadHateR - Harshlands
    MadHateR - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    grief on a game? you serious? you grief when somebody dies in real life lose a pet get cancer etc grief on a game doesnt exist
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Mods, please move this to the harshfail forum where losers could QQ/troll there please, ty.
  • Druzoblint - Harshlands
    Druzoblint - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ok to set record straight i came when my faction was pked. Second, Last four events omerta has hit outcasts costing us roughly 10 mil in dq points. Third everyone on harshlands know i dont grief, i protect my faction. So when i see red name Whiskerbskt with swords around my faction, you bet ur dam n a s s i will attack omerta. Even if infamous started it. Im one of the few on server who camps morai looking for veavictus pking timed quests. SO GET UR DAMN FACTS STRAIGHT about druzoblint before u call me troll or causing grief! Feel free to pm me anytime someone camps u questing.
  • Changuita - Harshlands
    edited October 2012
    Options
    It is a term. Grieving in game means continuing to kill people over and over and over WHILE not allowing them to do their quests. But that is neither here nor there.

And this IS in harshlands server forum. But nobody reads that. So we put it here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atiani - Harshlands
    Atiani - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    It wasn't just Omerta members doing the quest....some of us lower levels in other factions worked REALLY hard only to get one-shotted over and over again by people like iamkiller and jekel. b:angry
  • Druzoblint - Harshlands
    Druzoblint - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I targeted omerta due to them camping us during event. Sorry for all else i might have hit and i hope they pass out rewards to u guys for your hard work.
This discussion has been closed.