What BH Do You Hate?

Options
2»

Comments

• Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I chose Warsong on the poll. I hate the fact that you have to show up, use mirages, and then waste 20 min that could be spent doing anything else waiting for it to do its thing.

I hate that what used to be a simple process of luring the stun mobs and aoeing the rest, or SAFELY aoeing them all so that no one dies from assault/magic + dinos and the cleric can keep bb up, has turned into watching bms and sins die from all the metal damage and people having to wait for them to get back so that we can kill the boss while our charms tick.

Seriously I'm sick of wasting even more time for you people with 1k metal defense sneak in between one shots so that you can actually get credit for the kill you have nothing to do with while people that SHOULD be DDing have to ineffectually spam heal you or get kicked for not even trying to keep you alive.

But what really annoys me, and has forced me to stop running warsong entirely is that people want you so stick around for the mold bosses. They never ask, or advertise it beforehand, but when you leave they rage.

Why? Why would I want to stay and help you kill an unnecessary boss that has little chance of dropping a mold I can even use? Especially since I don't want or need any of them.

I like doing SoT and Aba. I actually liked them the way they were as well. I can't say I'm unhappy with how quick and easy they have become, but when its the main thing you do in a given day, and when you only do them and RB for BHs its kinda unsatisfying to rush in and get it done so quick.

EDIT: wouldn't it be nice if instead of having to go to warsong or lunar, they did what they did with SoT and Aba and added new bosses to kill for bh? They could put one in the unused sections of fb51 and fb79 since they took out the doors and people have no reason to go there anymore.

Other than for cuprite. Or they could just be really lazy and make Onyx and Alabastor transience into replacement BH bosses so that people have a reason to ever go back in to the largely unused cave of sadistic glee lol

u know....u could also go in, start timer, let 1 person stay and others go out and do what they want.... or just go do something in rl u need to do
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'd like to see EU made into a BH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I don't really care about the BHs, I do them when I feel like or when friends/faction invite me. I used to make my own squads but I got tired and bored of it.

What I want is more variation. Like people posted here, other bosses in warsong, other lunar paths, other bosses in TT and even EU like Venus suggests. There are a lot of bosses to choose from :/
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I think SoT/Aba/Metal are all 3 to fast to really find it a bother. I usually ask friends while cleaning, and if nobody needs I just solo them or fill squad at boss with wc. The only problem is they get a bit monotone after a while. But well, who cares if a 15~20min run gets 2 bh done.

Mmm... Of course, if you can solo them, then there's no issue. But I've seen some really bizarre things happen in SoT and Metal. SoT gets a lot of BMs and Sins blasting out their 5 aps, getting aggro and dying, which results in everyone running around. Metal, if you have a sub-par barb or none at all with mediocre DDs is a head ache.
    I don't like the fee part on Lunar, because it makes it hard to find squads. Soloing with the fee considered, just takes to much time and resources to be worth it, so this is a bh I normally find a squad for before going in. It just takes pretty damn long, which is a pitty because I think it's the most fun instance for bh (maybe also cause I spammed it less thent he rest).

A lot of people don't do Lunar simply because they believe two things: a) They will get something other than the Excitement Card b) They should be rewarded for BH. And I just think that's a bit funny.
    Delta is the bh I dislike most. Ppl are picky, many don't do the wave 3 boss even if it doesn't take much extra time, I feel it's the longest bh (not even sure if it really is, but feels like it), fail players are most noticeable in this instance, ppl are picky in squad setup, can't start it when there is still 1 missing, not easy to find squads because less ppl do it and when they do, they usually look for specific classes. So yeah, my vote goes to this one.

Definitely agree here. More so than any other BH, you see people who organize Delta trying to get this weird, perfect squad. It's always Barb, BM, Cleric. If they get a Seeker, then perhaps a Sin, if not, then it's Archer/Wizard/Psy.

Personally I dislike Delta because the progression in an average squad is just not balanced, from a Sin's point of view. You spend so much time waiting around, and whenever there's mobs, you're all over the place, doing AoEs, buffing Chill, autoattacking, stunning/immobilizing runners.

And Delta is also the only BH where someone can dash out with extra cash due to the shrooms.
    I do hope bh 3-3 comes back again. I liked that one. Also still hope they would put a bigger number off bh's. Several bosses off 3-3, all warsong bosses, all paths in Lunar, maybe even wave 4 and 5 for delta for those who like. Just to get more variation then the same bh, and blow some more life in other instances.

I think they should definitely add some more bosses. Personally, I would prefer some of the other bosses in Seat and Abaddon, like Voidweaver, Rancid Venerator, Gaurnob Cloister Guard.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Gotta support this b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    hmmmm uuhh i think i hate all of them since they came out with the new bh's..all these cry baby fools always looking for a "tank" nowb:laugh lol most of these people ...you know..the children with the 2k+ gears on that cant kill a boss..makes me sick.Then you have the new failures of people that do actually try with their new morai gears onb:chuckle
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Nareeah - Lost City
    Nareeah - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

hell ****ing no.

as for BH i hate the most i'd have to say SoT with useless 4k hp EPs that die when mobs look at them
    ( and i hate the dropping and going back to start part)
    but since i mostly run BHs with ingame husband/wife and friends i don't get lots of problems b:cute
    CV fee really is a pain, they should make it to take subs, mirages or w.e. to open just to increase the population running the instance
    and getting one of the normal/start bossies in 3-2 or 3-3 for BH would be refreshing
    i miss BH 3-3 sometimes b:sad
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    All of them. I pretty much quit because BH was becoming the only way to make easy money in game, and I was bored to death of it. I must have gone into delta and fb99 and warsong instance hundreds of times each. There's no way playing something that repetitively can still be fun.

Delta is a nightmare, no one does stage 3 and when they do it's a fail 50% of the time. Stage 2 would be ok, except people underestimate it, believing it's easy and go in with 3 sins and no barb with the aoe dd using unrefined tt99 to do spawn. I've seen a good few failed delta 2 runs.

Seat and Aba, new bosses weren't great, having random mechanics that didn't make sense. That aside, it's still the exact same instance and gets dull pretty quick. Again, people tend to be impatient here, trying to fast-aps and failing or bringing in insufficient tanks.

Metal is dull. Most of the instance is chewing down the ridiculous hp total the mobs have. The metal damage means lower refined players can't even keep up. The boss isn't bad as long as you have a decent tank, but you'll always get those bad days. The 15 minute wait is a huge pain.

Lunar, the fee puts me off most days. One day I did decide to try it, but found no squads after 2 hour's and gave up. Why they can't just remove the fee and make it appealing to all I'll never understand.

Personally I think Bh100 needs a full revamp. Wipe the current ones entirely and add at least 6-8 completely new ones. TT3-3, TT2-3 AE, Other 3 paths in Warsong, EU, Nirvana, Phoenix Valley, free Lunar, and so on. Heck, even make a few new bosses like the Seat/Aba ones except stick them in different instances or even in the open world, summonable via items. Anything new.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    personally i dislike delta most... it takes so long
    or is to much work when i have to dual log
    at the same time exxxtreeemely boring

and when you wc for specific classes there is always some +12 assasin scum pmming
    i want barb or bm buff so i can go afk . your fail *** "aoe dd" can go where the sun dont shine

if you are so great take a seeker and duo
    they are whiny for bp anyways, while classes with less defense do just fine with a cleric

so uhm i like lunar! its fun.
    but most of all i like aba, since you can kill the boss in 1 spark and do something interesting (other games) or profitable (caster)
    i like potato
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Delta. Its a joke.
    People form perfect rainbow squads or ones full of seekers because they think they will somehow fail the waiting around.
    Its boring to stand around and occasionally aoe the mobs that last 3 secs to only do the first 2 stages of delta. Make bh the final boss or something, then I'll like it better...later stages tend to last longer, be ore of a challenge (squad depending) and have rewards themselves, worthwhile drops, exp and so forth.

The others need to be changed up as well (well, not sot/aba since their remake). Theres 2 unused paths in Lunar with bosses, make the 3rd boss in each path a possible bh.
    Warsong even more so, there's 5 pavilions....why cant each one be a possibility to change the monotony up some?
  • ZPurpz - Heavens Tear
    ZPurpz - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    love going to lunar hate paying to do a bh 0.0
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Makes for one sad panda to see so many hating on Lunar b:sad

Warsong and Lunar are both instances where the true barb can shine if they know what the score is. Fuzzy loves em both with a passion, not to mention his obsession with the most unreal smexy best shiny glowing angelic looking lunar gear. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Delta. Its a joke.
    People form perfect rainbow squads or ones full of seekers because they think they will somehow fail the waiting around.
    Its boring to stand around and occasionally aoe the mobs that last 3 secs to only do the first 2 stages of delta. Make bh the final boss or something, then I'll like it better...later stages tend to last longer, be ore of a challenge (squad depending) and have rewards themselves, worthwhile drops, exp and so forth.

The others need to be changed up as well (well, not sot/aba since their remake). Theres 2 unused paths in Lunar with bosses, make the 3rd boss in each path a possible bh.
    Warsong even more so, there's 5 pavilions....why cant each one be a possibility to change the monotony up some?

+1
    I think this is a great idea.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Make bh the final boss or something, then I'll like it better...

Maybe I could even get my damn culti done, then b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Remove the fee from Lunar and make Delta bh full? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Add other BH warsong and lunar?

*grab popcorn, cause the QQ of the inexperimented, undergeared and random WC squad is gonna be EPIC*

I vote for BH Warsong Water then b:laugh

Otherwise, I don't have a BH I truly dislike.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Remove the fee from Lunar

The only way Fuzzy would support such a move would be to see the Lunar gear auto-bind in the same way Twilight does.

The fee is worth the non-bind.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    The only way Fuzzy would support such a move would be to see the Lunar gear auto-bind in the same way Twilight does.

The fee is worth the non-bind.

Or just have the BH quest give you some sort of token that gives the squad a free pass into Lunar, but with a heavy reduction in drop rates and no vile bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Yes yes. There are so many instances that are barely run, I even forgot about EU b:surrender
    Mmm... Of course, if you can solo them, then there's no issue. But I've seen some really bizarre things happen in SoT and Metal. SoT gets a lot of BMs and Sins blasting out their 5 aps, getting aggro and dying, which results in everyone running around. Metal, if you have a sub-par barb or none at all with mediocre DDs is a head ache.

I think adapting bh to the fail lvl off powerlvl'ed and unbalanced gear ppl is a bad idea. The difficulty in finding all components that a squad needs is mainly due to the unbalance that has been promoted for way to long. Honestly, metal isn't that hard. But ppl suck these days in being creative. They want perfect squads to do the usual "pull 1 group and aps boss to death asap", which is the fastest, I agree, as long as you can find the classes/ppl you need. You know most archers can easily tank Snakefist if they would drop their fists for a change ?
    I think they should definitely add some more bosses. Personally, I would prefer some of the other bosses in Seat and Abaddon, like Voidweaver, Rancid Venerator, Gaurnob Cloister Guard.

More bh would make it way easier to make squads for other instances imo. Ppl only come these days if there is something in it for them. Many different bhs might revive TT as squad instance, Lunar other paths, EU which I even forgot it existed, etc. I'd even like it to be more randomised per person. Something like : BH TT 3-2 for the whole server, each person getting randomly 1 boss in there.
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'd even like it to be more randomised per person. Something like : BH TT 3-2 for the whole server, each person getting randomly 1 boss in there.
    While a neat idea....I wouldnt want to be the person with the last bh in there. Because you know how many times this would happen:"Oh that was my bh boss, turns out I don't have time for the rest, see ya gl"
    People groan about anything else someone might have to do in a bh instance as it is. Even Vile Snake/cannon can be....and we're standing right there.
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    While a neat idea....I wouldnt want to be the person with the last bh in there. Because you know how many times this would happen:"Oh that was my bh boss, turns out I don't have time for the rest, see ya gl"
    People groan about anything else someone might have to do in a bh instance as it is. Even Vile Snake/cannon can be....and we're standing right there.

That is indeed a risk, but I'd like to see how it would really go. There are ppl that act like you say, but in most cases I see ppl stay for last lunar path and/or vile boss if someone asks. That could be because most squads I'm in, I know at least 2 ppl. And ppl know very well that if they leave after their boss all the time, they will be left alone also when they need the last boss.
  • Ruhmy - Dreamweaver
    Ruhmy - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Remove Lunar fee b:victory
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Pointless necro, could easily start a new topic now squads do Adv bosses in metal/fire and Lunar can give EoD. I'll post my thought's then, since this is doomed for a lock.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Necro and remove the fee of lunar would be a bad idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Seriously? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.