edited September 2012
    Options
    BR's > PWI b:cry
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    why does everyone get the new stuff before us

I don't think they are announcing a release, just information.

I don't think that's even pwbr, just a news site.
    PWBR is probably this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChuuBR - Raging Tide
    ChuuBR - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    PWBR not yet reached Imperial Fury expansion
    PWI>PWBR
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    PWBR not yet reached Imperial Fury expansion
    PWI>PWBR
    Well, that is sad...
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i got my r9 3rd cast bow here and armor is 2nd cast i guess ill old on it. i dont see int or crit on the +70 atack lvl r9 3rd cast new way bow, so i guess if it isnt part of set bonus ill still like my bow better. any1 know if it is part of set bonus?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i got my r9 3rd cast bow here and armor is 2nd cast i guess ill old on it. i dont see int or crit on the +70 atack lvl r9 3rd cast new way bow, so i guess if it isnt part of set bonus ill still like my bow better. any1 know if it is part of set bonus?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UajJKz0o9Co&list=UU5h99BIajThgsewfOn02B_A#t=236s

In comparing to the current R9 3rd cast...
    New one has at least 5 more dex and 5 more attack levels and 300 more HP.
    The current one has higher base damage but the new one has a +37 refine bonus so at +12 will be a tiny bit more damage (at least if you factor in those added mods of +84 damage). If you have a nearly max roll on the firmament bow it is slightly better I'd say because of the crit. Neither bow is part of the set bonus.

OUR R9 3rd Set bonus
    2 Critical +3%
    3 Dexterity +100
    4 DEF LV +25
    5 ATT LV +30

NEW R9 3rd Set bonus (ring is added as part of the set)
    2: Defense level +10
    3: +5% crit rate
    4: Defense level +10
    5: attack interval -0.05 sec or channel -6%
    6: Attack Level +25

To tell the truth the two sets are pretty similar but I am liking the new set a lot more than the Omen set because of the refinable ring/belt and the lack of a need to reroll for max stats. Still though the dex on omen is really high hmm. I should go through the R9 gear a bit more carefully.

EDIT:
    After going through things pretty carefully the two sets are a lot more similar than I thought. The largest differences come from the +100 dex on the omen set versus the refine-able belt and -.05 interval on the CN set. This still gives the omen set 5% more crit (for archer and sin).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    if thats true i might go for the current r93rd cast.. at this point i dont need much more def from refining ring or belt, ill just go with more crit, also it has 5 more def lvls, witch make for that refining. the 100 dex bonus is clearly better, as it gives not only the crit from the other set bonus but also huge phis atack ( cover the other bow) and int. and probably new one will need chiekungs too and lots of **** to get. i dont know will see what comes with time, i got money to afford r93rd cast now, just wanna see the other one first.

and meh, at such high damage a r9r3 archer does, crit is what matters so old recast is better. after full armor ill be at 57% crit, and being demon thats bumped to 67 most times in tw. 62 crit vs 67 crit is kinda different, and crits are the only way to 1 shot and kill many targets. also all the acurry evasion and phis attack ( 100 dex shall be like 2k p attack or so)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited September 2012
    Options
    In about one hour and half from this post, rise of dynasty will be out for pwcn.

Here are the patch notes derpalated by google:
    The "the perfect international at 8:00 on the morning of September 6, full service (including experience serving) will be down for maintenance and updates of new content, maintenance time is expected to last two hours. The update will be open to the perfect International dynasty rise of the new version, players pay attention to adjust their game time, this gives you the inconvenience, please understand!
    "Rise" perfect international dynasty login full service, bringing a new scene, a new play, new fun. The updates are as follows:

The quiet years four Emperor legend reproduce perfect continent, the defenders of the soldiers spontaneously blowing the horn of the war, a Masterpieces of the war imminent.
    States battle the conditions of participation:
    1) character level 100 or more, and the comprehension level reached on cents spree.
    2) the country battle is open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights 20:20-23:00.
    3) Application process: every Friday, six, the evening 20:15, will appear in the major city the Warlord Yuanba, players receive in the military governor at the country fighting tickets before participating countries battle.
    4) States during World War I quit the country battle can not re-enter the same day.
    5) the date of the country fighting the reward will be paid before 24:00.
    6) within the country war battlefield after the resurrection the invincible time to 12 seconds.
    The participating countries battle the player will get the material of the the Army owned reign, reign convertible production cycle of equipment based on the performance in the battlefield, refined props, new senior hieroglyphics, new advanced medicines as well as upgrade the 9 military suit and upgrade 16 products weapon senior reward of materials and so on, these will enhance the overall strength of all the players.
    3 city war time adjustment, adjusted Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, will no longer arrange city war, new City battle Saturday, the day on the afternoon of Monday, Tuesday night.
    Full adjustment skills of all occupations. Adjusted skills will be more powerful, Ten new career soaring.
    5 launched a deep meditation, players can buy squirrelfish synthesis depth meditation the props meditation squirrelfish stone. The depth of meditation to gain more experience to help you reach the highest level at an early date.
    6 spiritual altar the illusion of an open stall.
    7 introduced the automatic use of medicines, players to buy health stone, click the button at the top of the H bond or portraits that will pop up automatically use drugs set interface-related settings.
    8 team interface, task tracking interface optimization.
    9 optimize the 30 -70 level task, after the task is completed, money, experience and soul gains, reduce the killing Quantity.
    10 new part of the 50 -80 level tasks, new game tasks containing more creative passion.
    11 Chuangshi Shen favor task ceiling adjusted to 60.
    12 pairs the monster the gang base star above Ju Yiting task smote do to adjust. One to four star Ju Yiting task can only Ju Yiting below the five-star dialogue is completed, the five-star above Ju Yiting task can only be at the same level or to complete than at the high star Ju Yiting.
    13 Battle Hymn of the City of the strength of the monster cut more variable blood Lo Wang's fighting skills. The monster drop Warsong inscriptions to the binding the production Warsong sidearms required number of inscriptions will be reduced to half of the original. Battle Hymn of the production of new materials sidearms binding (not restricted account warehouse).
    14 to reduce the Fengming Valley 75 monster attack force and blood.
    15 down 60 comprehension tasks involved in the BOSS strength, improve the incentives of the soul.
    16 replacement solar term task, the next 20-40 level players every day can fall messengers at the main city in the major access the task.
    17 the mall grand launch of the dynasty of heart spree squirrelfish, health stone, sparkling dress ladies suits, hip-hop street ladies suits, vintage men's suits, lace the assassin Men suit, black hyun small dress men's suits.
    18 Hunt treasure tradable props update.
    19 By then, we will launch a series of online activities, you are welcome to participate.

Ffs these forums.

Anyways similar to what asty posted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I've been saying this the day since R9 came out, why don't they just give them the God mode button and be done with it....

Pay 'x' amount: Get God mode.

Nail in the coffin? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    In about one hour and half from this post, rise of dynasty will be out for pwcn.

Here are the patch notes derpalated by google:

The "the perfect international" at 8:00 on the morning of September 6, full service (including experience serving) will be down for maintenance and updates of new content, maintenance time is expected to last two hours. The update will be open to the perfect International

Why does it say Perfect World International though b:puzzled
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Why does it say Perfect World International though b:puzzled

B/c google.

Forums was eating my post, fixed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Awaiting good, juicy news impatiently :3.
    Thankies for taking the time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear
    Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    5 launched a deep meditation, players can buy squirrelfish synthesis depth meditation the props meditation squirrelfish stone. The depth of meditation to gain more experience to help you reach the highest level at an early date.

Can't say we didn't see this one coming.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    any new helms/arcane hats been mentioned?
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Tbh, It may be a hint of redoing the starter cities( elf human untamed) and archo. If they do, i'll vomit rainbows of happiness b:shutupi
    And by new weps, maybe they will finally add those whips I see in the datavase.

A refinement for those current towns would be nice!
    Imo they could really need an update.

Whips, guns are odd for pwi imo...
    Rather something like extendable weaker daggers with 3,5m range for anti-kite thought.
    But sins are already overpowered so kinda pointless...
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Anyone tested yet?

I would like to know how good is "Remaining Deep"
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    bump again, too much bot spam b:cry
  • TheFirst - Lothranis
    TheFirst - Lothranis Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    omg i'd love to see those patch notes actually translated cause i can't understand sh*t >.>
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Bumping because of spam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • TheFirst - Lothranis
    TheFirst - Lothranis Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    spam bump
  • _Charlex - Harshlands
    _Charlex - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    bump cus of spamb:bye
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    **** you spam bots
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)