New Race !!

Options

Comments

• MacGregor - Dreamweaver
    MacGregor - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    honestly, Tideborn classes need to be nerfed like the original three races were nerfed. they screwed up with the tideborn, but got the earthgaurd right having their skills nerfed from the beginning. hell seekers have i know 3 skills that are useless in tw.
  • DarkTimes - Dreamweaver
    DarkTimes - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    We really dont need any more classes, but more skills or upgrade ones would definately be nice. d: aslong as they dont make them overpriceb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]DANCE
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Balance stuff first including skill before more skills
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    guys, this is a game based on a MEDIEVAL time. swords, bows, daggers! guns, laser beams, light sabers and such would ruin the style to my opinion.

If no guns, can i carry a cannon around then?
  • LadyDagger - Momaganon
    LadyDagger - Momaganon Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    We need Dark Elves. Female only in tiny leather suits, with whips and Dark Lordish wings.
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i don't think we need any new races at the most possibly a new class for each current so there is a HA,LA and AA option for each

but to be honest if it also meant they sort skills out and balanced the classes they could bring out a race of giant monkey robots who breath fire & have rocket launchers in their a$$ as its the balance thats rly needs addressing b4 all else that happens and i'd be fine with w/e pwi did lol
  • Danoria_ - Lost City
    Danoria_ - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Oh look! Gun on the pw china site!

Hmm... new skill rebalancing?

Granted, I know it's not necessarily set in stone, and we don't always get everything China gets. But hell, we have an anniversary coming up. You never know.
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    If no guns, can i carry a cannon around then?

That's what psychics are for buddy. b:bye
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Granted, I know it's not necessarily set in stone, and we don't always get everything China gets. But hell, we have an anniversary coming up. You never know.

Those are the the 4 emperors. We will not have any gun wielding classes.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • XARMAGEDDONx - Dreamweaver
    XARMAGEDDONx - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Okay I hate to say this to you but that's not a class at all it's one of the four or five emperors we are going to face in the upcoming update even though it hasn't been announced when the update is coming out for pwi. So if u think there is a new class coming out then you are surely mistaken. sorry for being the bearer of bad news just found out that kind of information myself few days ago.
  • danilco
    danilco Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    the voting question is not clear! Yes to new Race, but im afraid if i click yes ill be voting yes to this Mec Race your sugesting.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Not gonna happen bro. Nope
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • sennis82
    sennis82 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    danilco wrote: »
    the voting question is not clear! Yes to new Race, but im afraid if i click yes ill be voting yes to this Mec Race your sugesting.

We have 5 already which is enough. But i think a new character added to each of the 5 classes would be cool

Edit: Voted No to the question at hand
  • eclipsenightmoon
    eclipsenightmoon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Haveing a new race seems pretty cool because more races means more classes. I like having a large majority of classes to choose from. Though so far my favorite is tideborn. The sci fi idea seems pretty cool but for some reason it doesnt seem to fit along with Perfect world. But i love the idea of it :)
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Wraith Race.

Necromancer and Undead Warrior.

Necromancer uses books as weapons.
    warrior uhhh idk lol
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    It's obvious the next race is Aliens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Irusk - Sanctuary
    Irusk - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    This is a fantasy game robots or cyborgs wouldn't be healthy for a game like this just like guns wouldn't fit in when there is a class that uses bows. However I do think a Dragon born or something to that nature would be fun to play, as for the 5 elements they don't really signify the races as is, the earthguard seekers use metal attacks and physical no earth attacks though and venos use wood just like mystics. The races aren't really based off the elements if they were wizzies wouldn't use water earth and fire attacks. I do think it would be cool to have something that was of a dragonic nature or even necromancers.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    This is a fantasy game robots or cyborgs wouldn't be healthy for a game like this just like guns wouldn't fit in when there is a class that uses bows.

To be fair, a few bosses are essentially, a machine. Look at the world boss, Machinoslitt, or the black/white spawn boss in Nirvana. So I'm sure machinery can become..."canon" if they wish.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    To be fair, a few bosses are essentially, a machine. Look at the world boss, Machinoslitt, or the black/white spawn boss in Nirvana. So I'm sure machinery can become..."canon" if they wish.b:surrender

There's also the Jagmech creatures and others, but those were said to have been made by Usher Lantos (who's likely traveled to and from the future) to counter the Magic-Resistant Savagians...perhaps what we see outside of the Chrono World are the remnants of his works that have gone haywire?

Or...perhaps someone (or something) else figured out how they worked and assembled replicas and created other mechanical abominations to aid the Wraiths in their conquest...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • lunazys
    lunazys Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    But we can time travel here!

Just need to adjust the chrono thing to the future, and bring not only motorcicles, but mechas and death stars and such! D:

Nah, the theme of the game is already strange. Most like fantasy medieval china temed, at least on human race. Untameds are more wild, and elves and eartguards more nature temed. Tides are strange, some kind of futuristic magic. And then you add fashion to that.

It would be nice to have some evil themed race, like more wraithish. Some kind of wraith traitors. :D
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    lunazys wrote: »
    But we can time travel here!

Just need to adjust the chrono thing to the future, and bring not only motorcicles, but mechas and death stars and such! D:

While the Chrono Wheel is likely akin to another time-traveling device, under the observation of the Sacred Word, it would be difficult to...do such things. At least not without permission from those tight-lipped wise-beards.

Also, depending on whatever Laws of Time govern this universe and the limitations (if there are any) of the Chrono Wheel itself, such a thing may very well be impossible (otherwise, other points of history could have been examined or perhaps prevented). Of course, this does bring that O'Malley fellow into questioning, but if Time and Space are distorted in Phoenix Valley, then he could have used a device or magic to stablize it for traveling through time safely...at the very least, to points in space accessible through that particular gateway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • IonetesKill - Heavens Tear
    IonetesKill - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Technological race hell no i dont want terminators or star trek ships invading old china b:beatupb:angry
    But someone mentioned something like dragon-race or something like that, that sounds cool or dark elves, and the more technological that we can have i think must be something like clockmakers or and alchemist will be cool to =D But i think for now we are ok with the classes we have give another year maybe for new classes n.n
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    We need Dark Elves. Female only in tiny leather suits, with whips and Dark Lordish wings.

This^^
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    For the love of Pan Gu, no more new races.
    b:surrender

Can only have so many before they all start looking the same and having the same skills.
    Which would then, in my opinion, make things boring and unimaginative.
    (braces for the people who are going to say it's already boring etcetc.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I think we already got all races we need but more races and more variety wouldn't be bad.
  • WrathOfGod_ - Sanctuary
    WrathOfGod_ - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    This is not a sci-fi game.

chrono-bike *cough
  • Jethrayne - Dreamweaver
    Jethrayne - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I think there are enough races as it stands. I'd rather see something else added to the game.
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    1, This game is dying.

2, PWI have outpriced everybody so people are moving to different games that are cheaper.

3, No point in hoping for new classes when they can't even fix the old ones
  • psumiku
    psumiku Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    1, This game is dying.

2, PWI have outpriced everybody so people are moving to different games that are cheaper.

3, No point in hoping for new classes when they can't even fix the old ones

I like PWI a lot, but they need to make the textures higher resolution, and other graphical tweaks if they want to re-spark it.
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    psumiku wrote: »
    I like PWI a lot, but they need to make the textures higher resolution, and other graphical tweaks if they want to re-spark it.

Oh i like PWE alot, they just put profit before people is all

They don't really listen to anyone, they just have their own opinion & we have to just go along with it..

But it will be their loss t the end of the day
This discussion has been closed.