New Race !!

Sammichmaker - Sanctuary
Sammichmaker - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
Wouldn'tb:pleased it Be cool if we had a technological race ? I think soo and this Thread Needs Support !!!!!
Post edited by Sammichmaker - Sanctuary on

Comments

• akiobloodsoul
    akiobloodsoul Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i would like to see what new race they could come up with
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    nope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This is not a sci-fi game.
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    No to the technological race.

Yes to the new race, but not now.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    We've got enough races as is. Where would a new race even fit regarding the five elements represented?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    might b better to just give each new race we have a new class instead xD
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    They are unable to balance the existing classes/races. More would create even more imbalance.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i agree the game is already unbalanced why make it worse?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I made a suggestion of a new class with guns, people didn't like it. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • DUBZZ - Archosaur
    DUBZZ - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If they did come out with a new race wouldnt they have to have 2 new races, because races always come out with a pair of 2 kinda like the Mystic and Seeker for example.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If they did come out with a new race wouldnt they have to have 2 new classes, because races always come out with a pair of 2 kinda like the Mystic and Seeker for example.

Fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It was bad enough when they brought in those D*mn*d! Annoying Motorcycles!! As supposed mounts! Thats more then enough technology in this game for me......LOLOLb:pleased
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    seitori wrote: »
    It was bad enough when they brought in those D*mn*d! Annoying Motorcycles!! As supposed mounts; thats more then enough technology in this game for me......LOLOLb:pleased

I still can't get over that description they have on them on how they are fueled. I also remember that awful engine noise they made for everyone around the rider to be able to hear before they changed it.
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hell no to the technological race. How the **** would it fit in with the other races? That is something that I don't understand, another thing is they will have to open up the hidden parts on the other side of the map. You know, right of Archosaur, right of Etherblade, across the faded out ocean. Now that would be something, no that they haven't expanded the map enough as it is. Though I believe they're getting rather lazy about it.No lie.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    No. We got enough modern stuff as it is...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    seitori wrote: »
    It was bad enough when they brought in those D*mn*d! Annoying Motorcycles!! As supposed mounts! Thats more then enough technology in this game for me......LOLOLb:pleased

I completely agree. Chronobikes are about as relevant to the game as a dollup of ice cream on baked lasagna
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • forsareallove
    forsareallove Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    SPEAR TANKER or WARLOCK HP ABSORB....lol for fun
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    They should have a new Superhero race. You have special magical powers, like you're invincible to everything but a certain element. Imagine DC or Marvel Universe type superheros and villians as a class in PWI. The game would live forever. b:chuckle
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • MissTwice - Harshlands
    MissTwice - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "...or WARLOCK HP ABSORB..."

I think I've seen it in another game. :3
  • Altairego - Heavens Tear
    Altairego - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I want a saiyan race.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    edited September 2012
    I still can't get over that description they have on them on how they are fueled. I also remember that awful engine noise they made for everyone around the rider to be able to hear before they changed it.

I completely agree. Chronobikes are about as relevant to the game as a dollup of ice cream on baked lasagna

Yeah it was horrifyingly (Ear & Headsplitting!) When you'd find all the people who got the (Chronobikes) in 'Archosaur City' just parked there within range of each others engine noises, so that you could never escape that Annoyingly Grating a**'d Noise!!

b:infuriated

b:dirty...I was so happy when they finally Deleted that annoying audio effect, from the game...b:dirty

b:embarrass

What was so funny about the {chronos} audio effects; was that {PWE} was so cheap, they didn't even try to give it a full (running out & throttled noise) only that crappy idling one....

b:laugh
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Evene if i am quite fed up of the game and doind the same long and boring cultis I would like to play a gunner. But if they do put new classes i surely hope they make cultis easier/ diferent they are boring and lack imagination.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    edited September 2012
    What someone would need too and Should do, as a new race for this game, would be a Race Based off of the ~Wraiths~ themselves

b:thanks

Something in Effect, like the (MODO Species) off of {Jade Dynasty}

b:victory

Their Medition Graphics & Varyingly staged (Enhanced Wraith forms) kick some serious A**! As a conceptual game race "Its really too bad that they were made for {JD} instead of {PWi}"

b:sadb:surrenderb:sad
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Id support a technical race. Well okay i would support deleting TB/EGs and not creating another race. But IF a new race would come out, it would be nice to see something different than those bad copies they already made.

Looking at the side of sense, EGs are just a prettier version of Elves who used to be bound to nature. TBs are fishies. Fishies are animals. Animals belong to venos. (OK its not their fault they even look like monkeys)

Maybe a wraith race would be darker and evil designed. What means, 90% of the people ingame will make a new omfg "Evel dharg d
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    guys, this is a game based on a MEDIEVAL time. swords, bows, daggers! guns, laser beams, light sabers and such would ruin the style to my opinion.

prefer new areas to just run around on my mount then again enw races with no use, no more back up tanks, 2nd healers and knifes in the dark plz
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    nope sorry, imbalances are already causing me a headache.
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    No to technological race !

Yes to fixing the 4 year old bugs , ... like the dam cleric magic buff XP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    edited September 2012
    bump, back too top
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wouldn'tb:pleased it Be cool if we had a technological race ? I think soo and this Thread Needs Support !!!!!

Technical race.......in this game?........EW........

If that happened half the population (whats left of it) would quit.

You can also forget them coming out with a any new race anytime soon, I don't think it's on the PWCN agenda.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    No to technological race !

Yes to fixing the 4 year old bugs , ... like the dam cleric magic buff XP

That's been fixed for over a year now...
This discussion has been closed.