Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    wow, bump back up past the spam.
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    *sits d0wn* .......I hate salsa....Can we have black pe0ple f00d instead?

Go to KFC then.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    *sits d0wn* .......I hate salsa....Can we have black pe0ple f00d instead?

First of all, I love your color codes. Makes looking at a quote awesomely special. In a good way. Second, what kind of black people food?
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    and bump

man all this spam is annoying ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Wait what?

WTF is "black people food" and who in the world would actually use the phrase "black people food?"
    Oh and then a KFC joke . . . classy guys, very very classy.

Also, to Shelly. I've no doubt you've probably raised the subject with him before, but you need to kick Frankie in the *** and get him to create some new moderator positions. You're doing the best you can, but you and Krisinda can't deal with these spammers alone. 2 people does not a mod team make.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Wait what?

WTF is "black people food" and who in the world would actually use the phrase "black people food?"
    Oh and then a KFC joke . . . classy guys, very very classy.

Also, to Shelly. I've no doubt you've probably raised the subject with him before, but you need to kick Frankie in the *** and get him to create some new moderator positions. You're doing the best you can, but you and Krisinda can't deal with these spammers alone. 2 people does not a mod team make.

I have no idea, which is why I asked. There are definitions and wording for everything these days.
    That aside, I agree. Where is Fuzzy? Why toss Kritty out of the race (and stick him to a different forum)?

On a lighter note: How are you, FatherTed?

Mmmm, smells like rain on the night.

edited September 2012
    Options
    I'm just fine, thanks for asking. Hope you are well too.

Kritty resigned (or moved to a different game can't remember which) and that's a shame. I always forget about Panda. . . Which probably says enough about my opinion of him.

Smells like rain here too - I'm staying at the vacation house on the lake and the water sounds and the smell of rain = sleepy Ted!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'm just fine, thanks for asking. Hope you are well too.

Kritty resigned (or moved to a different game can't remember which) and that's a shame. I always forget about Panda. . . Which probably says enough about my opinion of him.

Smells like rain here too - I'm staying at the vacation house on the lake and the water sounds and the smell of rain = sleepy Ted!

I am very well. Trying to relax this weekend after a very stressful work week. It's not going so well, but I am well.

From his farewell thread, I gathered that he moved to another PWE game's forum. Forgot which. Does not matter, really, since he does not log onto his in-game character until Shindra is doing something weird. Speaking of, I have not heard from him in a while too. I hope there is nothing wrong in the offices of PWE's PWI staff.

I am sitting in my own home, smelling the rain-soaked air through my windows, which are ground-level, so I have that wonderful smell of Earth mixed in too. Maybe a nap is in store?

edited September 2012
    Options
    Bed time is in store for me.
    Which is actually a bad thing, as it's 8 hours earlier than I usually go to bed. Lazy Saturday nights totally through off my sleep schedule.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Bumpity bump
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Maybe I need to make a comeback.b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Bored with the other forum already? b:shutup
  • chaoticshelly
    edited September 2012
    Options
    09/02/12 UPDATE:

Please refrain from clicking any links posted by the spam bots. Your account may end up getting compromised/banned by doing so.
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    09/02/12 UPDATE:

Please refrain from clicking any links posted by the spam bots. Your account may end up getting compromised/banned by doing so.

Can't someone from PWI staff create an auto-delete script for the forums to clean up random spam threads based on certain keywords that activates the deletion trigger? Would be more viable than trying to go through and sort through them all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I was hoping for something like that, too, to cripple the spammers.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
    edited September 2012
    Options

Yes please. 2 mods is better than one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    WTB> More mods
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • chaoticshelly
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Yes please. 2 active mods is better than one.

Fixed.
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder why you even put up with all this Shelly. You're not even getting anything out of this.
  • chaoticshelly
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I care for the game and it's community, of course. Why else would I do this? b:kiss
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Yes please, Kritty. b:thanks

Funny, Krisnda has gone missing again too D: And Fuzzy... meh, not sure I wanna see him around more. b:surrender lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I care for the game and it's community, of course. Why else would I do this? b:kiss

Okay. XD

I can't help but shake this feeling that Fuzzy ragequit the game and the ninjas were sent after him. lol
  • LadyGreyLace - Dreamweaver
    LadyGreyLace - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Bump for Shelly to keep at topb:surrender
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Can't someone from PWI staff create an auto-delete script for the forums to clean up random spam threads based on certain keywords that activates the deletion trigger? Would be more viable than trying to go through and sort through them all.

They are not even able to fix the bugs in their own web site...
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • ravenwolfen
    ravenwolfen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:beatupb:beatupb:beatupb:beatupb:beatup

To reiterate what's been said before: Please don't click on any of the links. They seem to be specifically designed to steal your info to turn your account into a bot too.

They are Cybermen: "You will be assimilated."
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:beatupb:beatupb:beatupb:beatupb:beatup

To reiterate what's been said before: Please don't click on any of the links. They seem to be specifically designed to steal your info to turn your account into a bot too.

Other than anyone moronic enough to click the link losing their account info, and causing us more spam threads, I cannot feel sympathy for the mentally incompetent forum user. Same as those that get **** because of the promise of shiny fields layered in lots of free gold.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Fixed.

I don't think I've seen Fuzzy in weeks if not months. Kris hasn't been on very much lately either. If they aren't gonna mod when it gets like this and they are really needed, then maybe they should just admit that it's a bit too much for them atm and PWE should get some new people asap to help out. You can't do everything by yourself.b:surrender

That's really a pity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • chaoticshelly
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I don't think I've seen Fuzzy in weeks if not months. Kris hasn't been on very much lately either. If they aren't gonna mod when it gets like this and they are really needed, then maybe they should just admit that it's a bit too much for them atm and PWE should get some new people asap to help out. You can't do everything by yourself.b:surrender

Considering we're on a voluntarily basis, I can definitely understand that real life comes first. I have taken time off the forums several times before because of personal matters, and I can't judge the other mods for doing the same. I fully support my teammates!

The reason I am active so often is because I have the privilege of working (mostly) from home, but not everyone can do that.

However, I do think that being the busiest of forums PWE has, we need far more active moderators and a bigger staff. We were nearly 5 a few months ago, and it worked out fantastically.

We really need more mods now.
  • MissingNo - Lost City
    MissingNo - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    say a person wanted to become a mod what would they do
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Considering we're on a voluntarily basis, I can definitely understand that real life comes first. I have taken time off the forums several times before because of personal matters, and I can't judge the other mods for doing the same. I fully support my teammates!

The reason I am active so often is because I have the privilege of working (mostly) from home, but not everyone can do that.

However, I do think that being the busiest of forums PWE has, we need far more active moderators and a bigger staff. We were nearly 5 a few months ago, and it worked out fantastically.

We really need more mods now.

I can't fault them for having real lives that come first either. I fully support the jobs you guys do even if I disagree with individual posts sometimes. It's a tough thing. But like you said, you need more people. I don't think their mods privileges should be revoked but maybe bring in like 3 new people instead of just one to replace Kritty. Because if they have real life obligations they can't of course can't do the job here, so there should be enough of you guys to be able to leave for a couple of weeks and the whole place not go to pot. There is more spam than new threads atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit