DQ Point's

Comments

• Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well I hope they are working on it those 100 venoms I sold last night as an experiment didn't show up again it's been 24 hour's. So it updated yestarday and gave me what I vendored on mon 2 element cores though it only gave me 50 points out of 4000 worth from fri-sun and now it's not working again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    If they can't give us our DQ points for what we sold, then I propose a 3-4x drop rate for any DQ items for a weekend if they can do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nochaelf - Lost City
    Nochaelf - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You're just slow. My max was 3 days.

>.> well...its not me really..its the dp items...update is slow...QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<3
    edited August 2012
    Well the DQ page SEEMS to be fixed I got credit for the 100 venom's I sold tue night still missing the weekend stuff but they are looking into that supposivly. The DQ page can take a lot longer than 24 hours to update now so just a heads up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The DQ page can take a lot longer than 24 hours to update now so just a heads up.
    On average now due to how much the DQ is being used lately it takes at LEAST 24 hours now.

Keep in mind it's being crammed packed from the Heroic Chest promotion still as well as other things so it may take longer.

>_> I said that already
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
    edited August 2012
    >_> I said that already

It's been a few day's I didn't remeber you saying that. Oh well it's good to say it again some people don't read every post in a thread so now they know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
    edited August 2012
    If they can't give us our DQ points for what we sold, then I propose a 3-4x drop rate for any DQ items for a weekend if they can do it.

At the most I can possibly see them doing a 2x dq point during the anniversary with the 2x exp/spirit/drops they usually do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I sold an item yesterday. It showed up today, but still missing 700+ from the weekend.
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It seems the issue everyone is having is from last weekend. So that's what I suggest everyone who is having an issue with it submitting a ticket about.

Example

Hello,

During last weekend I had NPC'ed X amount of Y item and it has been a few days since then. Any other items I have NPCed after this weekend I have received as normal. A few otehrs have had similar problems and I would be very grateful if you could look into it for us.

Thank you very much,

Your name
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Nout - Sanctuary
    Nout - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I really hope we still get the points eventually..
    I'm missing 9999 chest of coins * 500 points each => 4999500 points which is quite a lot ;)
    I had planned those to use for some serious refining aid :D
  • Nymriel - Archosaur
    Nymriel - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I sold DQ today and I got only half of my DQ Points.. so this isn't just a bug from weekend! Stuff also said, that it happened on weekend but mine was today..so dunno why it only added half of my DQ Points.
  • WildnessArch - Sanctuary
    WildnessArch - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    im having the same problem to, teh DP's from last assault are not showing up x.x
    Today i sold some dragon quests and some of them are in the dragon points page, not all just some of them... i want my dragon points please :O
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    im still missing some points but it gave me finally 10k points outa my missing 35k+ i should have. and wow 8 pages with no response from a single gm why am i not surprised xD.
    edited August 2012
    I just vendored 4 stacks of 100 element light's I been saving since the event last Fri. Keeping my finger's crossed I have more I just didn't want to overload it lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My DQ's have been updating correctly within 24 hours
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    QQ i NPCd like 80 Chests of Coins 3 days ago still notihng..... b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • nechick
    nechick Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    it is a common issue from what i understand. not sure if it is just HT server or if others are involved. I have DQ's that still havent posted from a few days ago.
    edited August 2012
    Well the dq page was fixed so I vendored 400 element lights 2 days ago and nothing again. I give up sht is broken another 12k points down the tubes. Well I give up I log on to farm DQ for the points if I can't even do that I see no reason to log on anymore. I stuck with this game for 4 years but this sht is ridiculous they constantly have problems and take forever to fix them. I'll go play something else. Congrats PWE on losing yet another older player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • alle1de1haan
    alle1de1haan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I sold over 200 dq items in the last few days and only got a few points on the 23rd. Nothing more. I emptied a whole account and start saving up items until the site is working proparly again. b:surrender

My wife and son have the same issues. b:angry

Please Fix and give us something in return for our lost points!! b:sad
    edited August 2012
    Why no GM's answer this post?
    If it was something for them to recieve money it would be allready fixed ... i want my damn dragon points from last week idc how u gonna do it i want it ASAP!!!
    Do ur freaking job!b:irritated
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    If it was something for them to recieve money it would be allready fixed ... i want my damn dragon points from last week idc how u gonna do it i want it ASAP!!!

They are either

A. Busy preparing for Anni.

or

B. They all left the game, prepare for server shut down.

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • boogieslap
    boogieslap Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    from the friday archosaur event to save duke blacke, i gathered up 400 element lights and sold them. i checked like 20 mins later and nothing, then i seen it says 1 hour at least still nothing.. i asked in world chat about it and someone told me its 24 hours, ... i checked about 4 days later STILL nothing, except the points i got from my BH drops were there. so im missing 12,000 dq points. I am not the only 1 with this problem!! fix it plz
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yea, my DQ points have not been updated as well.
    The last update happened on August 21st
    b:faint
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    2weeks now and still rewards page isnt fixed im missing over 30k in dq points ><.
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited August 2012

becouse they dont care, unless they earn moneyb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Gri - Lost City
    Gri - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Been over 36 hours without update here.
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Still having problems. Vendored a few hundred points over the last two days and nothing showed up. Still missing points from LAST weekend.
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
    edited August 2012
    b:surrender well i think we lost our Dpoints forever b:cry
    Looks like gm's just don't care about that, i would like to see a gm posting something in this thread, but it looks to be imposssible, they r to busy making more fail packs ... ty for ignoring this problem, ty for giving me one more reason to stop feeding ur big and fat ***, 2 weeks waiting for the update and nothing ...b:tired
  • Ripokeke - Sanctuary
    Ripokeke - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Vendored afew dq mats this few days. No updates on my points, but the date of update shows this morning.

Example, last dq mat vendored date, 22nd Aug. Latest points update 27th Aug.

So, 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th Aug vendored not updated.
  • ciki7
    ciki7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    4 days guys no update for my DQ Points.im grinding like hell and the points for sold dq mats dosent count