DQ Point's

1235»

Comments

• NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lol i just open a thread too XD it is happening to me too, and i npced dq items 3hours ago too XD
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Fuzzy is going to merge the 2 current threads on the same issue. Fuzzy will also point this thread out to the GM's to see if they can reply.

-merged-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Fuzzy will also point this thread out to the GM's to see if they can reply.

Thank you Fuzzy. b:thanks

UPDATE: My points finally did show up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    it's working fine, spend a few of those DQ point on patience !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • loverul
    loverul Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've had the same problem a few weeks ago when i npced 300 chest of coins.
    I opened a ticket and GMs told me that for large amount of items it can take longer to get the DQ points. When i checked after a few days i had them.
  • diane0101
    diane0101 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    -removed-
  • karmiels
    karmiels Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Mine shows a minus in DQ points -22000 or something like this.
  • TheFirst - Lothranis
    TheFirst - Lothranis Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    well i NPC'd ~300 DQ items i'm guessing around 14h ago and didnt receive any of it yet...
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I assume that with so many people NPC'ing DQ point items, it takes much longer for the site to update for others.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    npced dq items 2 hours ago...still waiting...........
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I assume that with so many people NPC'ing DQ point items, it takes much longer for the site to update for others.
    npced dq items 2 hours ago...still waiting...........

b:surrender
  • trista89
    trista89 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    3h still wating.... b: cry
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012

As Mista has said and I've stated before in many previous threads. Please wait for at least 24 hours. Due to the vast number of players submitting DQ points during this x2 event the database that handles the DQ page is overflooded with incoming data and is trying to sort it as best as possible.

Try to think of it as a physical line for any place or business. Your DQ point submission by npc is you in that line. The Staff who takes the next customer(s) in line is the DQ database. The more people that submit the longer the line will be which inturn will equal to a longer wait period.

Things that usually increase the wait period are. Heroic Chest Promotion, x2 Events, x2 DQ, and The Assault on Archasaur Event, As well as the occasional Legion events that you can spawn can impact it a little but not as much.

If you have not received an update in 48 hours for your DQ please submit a ticket. Until then please be patient as many of us are also waiting for our points. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • raven720
    raven720 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    About 3 days ago I npc-ed exactly 9999 Chest of Coins (indeed all from Heroic Chests!) and haven't seen an update on my points yet.. maybe I should submit a ticket but I'm too lazy :)

i did the same thing, didn't have as much as you did, only 478 of them that i got from the REP sale about a month ago. was told that if i wait till x 2 i'll get 1000 DQ points for each chest of coins. 478 x 1000 478,000

Did I? NO i didn't, from what i have been told they stopped x 2'ing the DQ points 5 days after the X2 started so i think we got ****** again instead i got 478 x 500 239,000

now if you look at the DQ list they have the chest of coins at 1000. so WTF ???
  • temptress666
    temptress666 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lol I just posted in the other DQ point thread, THEN I saw this one.

I'm sittin at about 48 hours with no points showing up.

Maybe this needs to go to the technical support thread?

ETA: Don't they frequently have problems with the DQ Rewards Page? Maybe it's just the page that's broken again?
    I have had this happen every time i sell from when anni started...GRRRRR!!!!! I am taking a skreenie every time I am ready to sell my DQ, and sadly I have to write a tiket everytime to get my points QQ...Ie...sold about 150 items, wnet to bed, wake up and they are still not there...lmao it says I have 800 points?!!! Wat da??!!! 150 DQ items @ 30-35 points ea., with 2x on the dq....hmmmm, I am no mathematixian, but I say they have a broken kalkulator!!!PWI FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!!b:surrenderb:thanksb:victory
  • temptress666
    edited September 2012
    There's atleast 1 other thread on the front page (or was when I last looked) about the same thing. And idk about you, but when you go moping around "Guess all that farming/whatever was for nothing, no dq points" is basically QQing. When have they ever NOT given you your DQ points, even after some system lag?

I see, so just kuz the system is broken usually, we have to resign to it always?!! Prolly not!! I am with the rest, forum is for diskussing and fixing game issues, and is no doubt what everyone here is trying to have happen...There have been issues with the DQ site fro the git, but it is typikally worse when we have an event or anni...I for one think this should only happen onse in a while, otherwise the site says 1 hour, it should be klose to that...not days tyb:kissb:kissb:kiss
  • temptress666
    edited September 2012
    it's working fine, spend a few of those DQ point on patience !
    works fine...we all just make it up lmao....yeah right, there are issues obviously, and hopefully they are being looked at, also ty fuzzyb:victoryb:pleasedb:kiss
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    b:laugh DQ work fine, take atless 24hour to update b:cry
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!