To The Tubbies

Options

Comments

• Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I'll leave you at this.

Fact, you're just manipulative liar. Fact, you were serious with Dodo, don't paint a pretty picture that you weren't, trust me I have seen more about your situation than I wanted to see. You should quiet your disposition before I photobucket it and host what I have seen.

lol Online companion.

And you sir, go back to what you do best, wake up, play PWI, attempt to actually finish College, and play PWI...

On a separate note, you know that awkward feeling you get when you know for a fact someone is lying? You just want to stare and watch them continue in their misery? Yep... Just happened. You and I know the truth, and a few others.

Good day see you in a couple more months while I refresh myself on your PWI hopelessness.

b:pleased

Lol. Yup. Just saw the truth. Hilarious.
    All anybody ever has to trash me with is lies.
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @ My obsessed archer friend

its funny to see you post again just like I assumed.

its hilarious to see how u keep saying that you dont care about this game and bla bla bla... however, I find it funny that a person like you (who doesnt care about this game) got a forum post count of 600+...

u just hate the fact that from Zhadi The Demon(Undergeared)Hunter u became someone who cant make any difference in the game anymore(yeah you are right, I am calling u a non-factor indirectly).. and dont try to say that u dont care about it.. u do care about it.. and u care a lot about it lol.. and it can be seen clearly from the amount of times u have posted in the dead pwi archo forums previously..and i think u are pretty obsessed about me too, which can clearly be seen from the amount of times u have posted about me lol

tell me dont u miss those days when u used to come out of west with ur +10 R8 and roll all those ppls running around with TT80 and TT90? ..I bet u miss those days a lot
    I can FEEL u
    I can FEEL the pain inside you :D
    ..and dont try to deny it, your coming back to forums again and again pretty clearly shows ur immense interest in PWI-PVP..standing in west for hours watching TELETUBIE's PK and commenting on it pretty clearly shows the desire inside you to PK again.. which u cant ofc.. coz u would get 1shot by 90% of PKers which would hurt ur ego and image..

If I cared enough for this to be true, I would have just rerolled a sin and geared him to hell and owned anybody in PK. Sound familiar? rofl.
    u did reroll a sin actually, i jsut cant recall the name of ur sin atm.. and u even tried to PK with it too.. but yeah u failed as a sin(easiest class to play) too, so u went back to ur archer LOL..

and tbh if ur talking about Endgame PVP (which u have never been a part of) sin isnt the easiest(best class)..
    its R9 Barb(with Deaden) > R9 Psy(with High Soulforce) > R9 Wizard(with Arcane Defence) > R9 Sin.. i dont think anyone who has taken part in Endgame PVP would argue with the statement..

This is what people write when they read the whole thing but don't know how to respond cuz they got trolled hard.

Its what actually ppls do when u tell them to go visit forums at midnight.. I hope u remember how u tried to get my attention.. asking me to go visit forums b:chuckle

and honestly i dont care posting much in the forums or browsing them either.. its pretty dead and like 20-30 ppls barely watches it in a month.. out of which 75% are losers who cant prove anything in game anymore so they keep coming back to forum posting wall of texts(like you LOL)

anyways.. what i can suggest u is to use World Chat instead of our dead Server Forums.. that way ur target audience can be 100x times higher.. also u can get quicker reply (since i saw the desperation inside you to get my attention last night which makes me believe u are pretty impatient).. if u dont have Teles to keep the conversation going u can just PM me in game and ill give u a few 100's.. not a biggie and u can always pay them back by working a few extra hours for Aaron.. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Don't know who you are.
    Don't care.
    This post wasn't towards you, don't flatter yourself.
    Go back to being an anonymous nobody somewhere else.

Omg! stop talking about yourself.. will u b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    wth is a tubbies, did the shift of morons happen again?

the shift of morons did happen again.. the name this time is apothease or something like that... or u can call it Elusive version 5.0 [Reloaded] too.. and im sure this one will disband in few weeks too like the previous versions.. once the leader(so called) finds out his current online GF is cheating on him in skype..like last time *cough* ana *cough*

Okai i wont say much about this because last time i remember he sent a two page E-Mail to a frnd of mine (Zapphy) telling her how pathetic I am and how insulted he is coz i spoke about his E-Relationships in world chat.. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Okai i wont say much about this because last time i remember he sent a two page E-Mail to a frnd of mine (Zapphy) telling her how pathetic I am

I find it hard to believe that that only filled two pages...
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I find it hard to believe that that only filled two pages...

I find it hard to believe that you only wrote one line...

did he send a email to you too... b:laugh
    with the amount of obsession he got for E-Rships I am pretty sure the list is long... unfortunately i jsut know about one :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geogaddi - Sanctuary
    Geogaddi - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @ My obsessed archer friend

its funny to see you post again just like I assumed.

its hilarious to see how u keep saying that you dont care about this game and bla bla bla... however, I find it funny that a person like you (who doesnt care about this game) got a forum post count of 600+...

u just hate the fact that from Zhadi The Demon(Undergeared)Hunter u became someone who cant make any difference in the game anymore(yeah you are right, I am calling u a non-factor indirectly).. and dont try to say that u dont care about it.. u do care about it.. and u care a lot about it lol.. and it can be seen clearly from the amount of times u have posted in the dead pwi archo forums previously..and i think u are pretty obsessed about me too, which can clearly be seen from the amount of times u have posted about me lol

tell me dont u miss those days when u used to come out of west with ur +10 R8 and roll all those ppls running around with TT80 and TT90? ..I bet u miss those days a lot
    I can FEEL u
    I can FEEL the pain inside you :D
    ..and dont try to deny it, your coming back to forums again and again pretty clearly shows ur immense interest in PWI-PVP..standing in west for hours watching TELETUBIE's PK and commenting on it pretty clearly shows the desire inside you to PK again.. which u cant ofc.. coz u would get 1shot by 90% of PKers which would hurt ur ego and image..

If I cared enough for this to be true, I would have just rerolled a sin and geared him to hell and owned anybody in PK. Sound familiar? rofl.
    u did reroll a sin actually, i jsut cant recall the name of ur sin atm.. and u even tried to PK with it too.. but yeah u failed as a sin(easiest class to play) too, so u went back to ur archer LOL..

and tbh if ur talking about Endgame PVP (which u have never been a part of) sin isnt the easiest(best class)..
    its R9 Barb(with Deaden) > R9 Psy(with High Soulforce) > R9 Wizard(with Arcane Defence) > R9 Sin.. i dont think anyone who has taken part in Endgame PVP would argue with the statement..

This is what people write when they read the whole thing but don't know how to respond cuz they got trolled hard.

Its what actually ppls do when u tell them to go visit forums at midnight.. I hope u remember how u tried to get my attention.. asking me to go visit forums b:chuckle

and honestly i dont care posting much in the forums or browsing them either.. its pretty dead and like 20-30 ppls barely watches it in a month.. out of which 75% are losers who cant prove anything in game anymore so they keep coming back to forum posting wall of texts(like you LOL)

anyways.. what i can suggest u is to use World Chat instead of our dead Server Forums.. that way ur target audience can be 100x times higher.. also u can get quicker reply (since i saw the desperation inside you to get my attention last night which makes me believe u are pretty impatient).. if u dont have Teles to keep the conversation going u can just PM me in game and ill give u a few 100's.. not a biggie and u can always pay them back by working a few extra hours for Aaron.. b:laugh

The fact that you went as far as to say "the pain inside you" shows how disconnected you people are from the world.

Using world chat? I don't even have the game client on my computer anymore lol. I appreciate the offer though.

Yeah I won't lie, Zhadi is a good player. Doesn't change the fact that it is entertaining that he feels so accomplished in his life because of it... here on the forums. So I get a good rise out of poking his ego.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The fact that you went as far as to say "the pain inside you" shows how disconnected you people are from the world.

Yeah I won't lie, Zhadi is a good player.

This about sums up all I had to say about fatality.
    Only difference is that one of my haters said it for me.
    I guess staying away from the game for a bit does open up your eyes there, even if a little.
    You should try it fats.
  • Geogaddi - Sanctuary
    Geogaddi - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This about sums up all I had to say about fatality.
    Only difference is that one of my haters said it for me.
    I guess he saw some light. hbu, fats? gonna keep lying to yourself and everybody else?

You missed the most important part: "So I get a good rise out of poking his ego."

And you indulge like a little puppy.

b:thanks thanks buddy!
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You missed the most important part: "So I get a good rise out of poking his ego."

And you indulge like a little puppy.

b:thanks thanks buddy!

b:victory

only problem is you quoted me too fast, i changed it.
    holy **** are u sitting here 24/7 refreshing the page over and over and over waiting for a response?
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I am pretty sure the list is long... unfortunately i jsut know about one :\

How do you go from knowing about one to being pretty sure the list is long? The logic here is just... impeccable...
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    How do you go from knowing about one to being pretty sure the list is long? The logic here is just... impeccable...

don't bother, agent.
    that's why i brought this topic to the forums.

to show exactly to what extent his stupidity goes.
    His gear can't save him from the stupid **** he says.
  • scotty91
    scotty91 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    pretty boy and pretty boy 2 vs sexy boy vs emo boy

Stay tuned in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyC1BrQd6g

^ i was gonna troll these guys with this video.

But after reading the top comments, I decided not to. It may have been a compliment to them.
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You are all a bunch of ****ing nerds b:thanks + dont be mad @ tubbies yo!
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This thread stinks of denial. There is no argument in between if current top gear is distinctly more OP than what it was previously or when Zhadi`s gear was OP. No, it wasnt great accomplishment for him to roll people in TT90/99 but it`s a bad joke you guys find the same accomplishment, with gear that makes Zhadi`s gear look like a joke, somehow proving you are good. No wait, it only enhances your playing style, rofl.

But Zhadi has never been exactly objective what he has done. I do remember you having sin, not that it matters. I remember the QQ when R8 became easily accessible to everybody. I remember taking a lot of credit of Elusive`s rise and so on. I remember a kid with ego and inability to see his actions objectively. To sum it, I remember ego which could and would get bruised, affecting decisions. It doesnt mean egoistical or butthurt reasons had anything to do with your decisions but keeping those in mind it`s hard to believe they played no part.

Ps. How is anybody`s relationship anybody`s business `cept people involved?

Pps. I`d ask people to grow up but even if they did, we`d have new kids from under the rocks to fill the void.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This thread stinks of denial. There is no argument in between if current top gear is distinctly more OP than what it was previously or when Zhadi`s gear was OP. No, it wasnt great accomplishment for him to roll people in TT90/99 but it`s a bad joke you guys find the same accomplishment, with gear that makes Zhadi`s gear look like a joke, somehow proving you are good. No wait, it only enhances your playing style, rofl.

But Zhadi has never been exactly objective what he has done. I do remember you having sin, not that it matters. I remember the QQ when R8 became easily accessible to everybody. I remember taking a lot of credit of Elusive`s rise and so on. I remember a kid with ego and inability to see his actions objectively. To sum it, I remember ego which could and would get bruised, affecting decisions. It doesnt mean egoistical or butthurt reasons had anything to do with your decisions but keeping those in mind it`s hard to believe they played no part.

Ps. How is anybody`s relationship anybody`s business `cept people involved?

Pps. I`d ask people to grow up but even if they did, we`d have new kids from under the rocks to fill the void.

+1 to everything you said. Including about me. I did and DO still have an ego. I am never gonna deny that.
    The only things I have to say about your argument, however, is that:

1. I made a sin. However, I didn't roll a sin to make it my main. I used it to farm, and what I farmed with it, it went directly to zhadi. That's the major difference between fatality and me.

2. I always gave credit to everybody who joined Elusive. I gave myself some as well because I stuck through with it from the very beginning when we had like 7-8 members for a long time. But most of the credit due goes to Proski. I have never led a faction because I don't have the skills needed for that. Nor will I ever pretend that I do.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I have never led a faction because I don't have the skills needed for that. Nor will I ever pretend that I do.

Actually leading isnt hard, it`s simply exhausting. I`m not saying that everybody is a good leader, there is some skill involved but it`s mostly just dealing with drama & all that bs. Pf course, good leader makes things easier for him/herself by preventing all the bs from happening one would need to untangle.
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You are all a bunch of ****ing nerds b:thanks + dont be mad @ tubbies yo!

fige apo dw re paliomalaka akire...
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    fige apo dw re paliomalaka akire...

hahaha pou eisai re niiikoooooo!
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    qwerty uiop mgnbhs hiiito kuyo

I want to speak what you're speaking.

Reminds me of them khankis.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Raziyal - Archosaur
    Raziyal - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This thread made me LOL so hard!

Yes some old players have a bad name mainly for dumbass stupid reason, Like my cleric ( AzuraEclipse)

But Zhadi Bum i give you a + 9387482983438910489107284583903784583491274582143912 something a rather
    101 Veno (Sage) (Archo Server)
    102 Archer (Sage)
    104 Barb (Sage)
    101 Psy (Demon)
    104 Veno (Sage (sanc server)
  • _FyskeR_ - Archosaur
    _FyskeR_ - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Q: Why wasn't Jesus born in Vietnam?

A: He couldn't find 3 wise men or a 'Non virgin'

and o.o Fatality , go help yourself and your family rather than wasting time here.

Words b:bye
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Zhadi, people keep mistaking me for your alt 'sin and it's creepy. I've had men confess their love for me, men that thought I was you. You should roll another 'sin, man...lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Q: Why wasn't Jesus born in Vietnam?

A: He couldn't find 3 wise men or a 'Non virgin'

and o.o Fatality , go help yourself and your family rather than wasting time here.

Words b:bye
    look like vietnamese ppl have obsessed you so much right? why dont u go help your family instead of trashing ppl here?b:surrender
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • _FyskeR_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    look like vietnamese ppl have obsessed you so much right? why dont u go help your family instead of trashing ppl here?b:surrender

First off i am not making any racist comment, you guys are immature enough to get mad at small jokes and gets aggressive to 'Troll' People through a Internet Game b:laugh . a 10 year old will understand trolling people through internet sounds soo stupid.b:surrender. You guys have fun Humiliating other factions just coz you got 'Gears'. Lol let me remind you noone gives a dayum to your fu.cking deeds. I feel for your disgusting rl life, i hope oneday you guys will come out of the cage of 'virtual reality'.

Secondly family part, i am taking care of my family and friends , unlike eating on your sisters money b:chuckle and calling yourself pro in a internet game :P, as i said before, you guys are wastage of air and space.

And Yeah, yeah, keep talking, someday you might say something intelligent. b:chuckle
  • Teddy_Tiger - Archosaur
    Teddy_Tiger - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You jealous , wonder why your wife divorced you? No money or what, when u r done being katt's dog , let me know ok, i got alot of bones waiting for you. Go educate yourself more before you troll.
    Leader/co-founder of TELETUBIE
    make many haters want to qqb:cry
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Zhadi, people keep mistaking me for your alt 'sin and it's creepy. I've had men confess their love for me, men that thought I was you. You should roll another 'sin, man...lol

yeh. people obsess over my name. including the tubbies. i mean, check the skype convo i posted originally on this thread. they were talking trash about me and i wasnt even there. these guys just think about me way too much.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You jealous , wonder why your wife divorced you? No money or what, when u r done being katt's dog , let me know ok, i got alot of bones waiting for you. Go educate yourself more before you troll.

I fell off my chair, no offense. But I do find it amusing when somebody tells others to "educate themselves" when one cant write English (that makes sense) to save ones life. There might be some "womens logic" in it but Ive never been good at making sense of it.
  • _FyskeR_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options

Wasn't expecting much from you than copying what I said before to you 'go educate yourself' b:laugh and Lol how you think about Game relationships amuses me, and NO I DON'T HAVE GAME COINS, I don't spend 365 days in Catshop mode , I don't use my sisters money to Cash shop nor I waste my times farming coins 24x7. i got a life, sorry b:surrender