To The Tubbies

Options

Comments

• _FyskeR_ - Archosaur
    _FyskeR_ - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i need to add them up, i have 6 bank accts
    btw, i wonder how long does it take you to dig fcc to get this money???b:laugh
    http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc266/thanhdai512/PWI/2012-08-2913-10-23.jpg

and you need your 6 bank accs to buy a laptop. LMFAO b:laugh i say nomore, i am feeling really bad for you now
  • _FyskeR_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    no one but ub:laugh sorry for being tho, its totally not my fault

laughing at it doesn't mean i am caring for it. ijs b:bye
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    and you need your 6 bank accs to buy a laptop. LMFAO b:laugh i say nomore, i am feeling really bad for you now

oh boy, read it again plzzzzb:shutup
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • _FyskeR_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    oh boy, read it again plzzzzb:shutup

pathetic.

ok i am out of forums for now, peace out and don't get excited much b:chuckle
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    pathetic.

ok i am out of forums for now, peace out and don't get excited much b:chuckle

ok, go dig fcc, i will buyb:bye
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    oh my fysker get a life....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Look, idk what ur arguing about, but teletubbies sht guild, teddy tiger dai viper other azn trashes 0 skill full cash shop no future fegs, geogaddi is a feggot who humps proski used products,mesi is another joke l0l "i <3 fatality forever and ever he is the apple of my eye !" LOOOL, fatality another comedy peice 0 skill trash, kattaniya server suggar mommy, people like her run the server due to intense cash shopping, nissoss #1 azn farmer / cash shopper her eyes are like this ~ , ,
    SK takeuchi ~ OMG I HAVE BRAIN CANCER TODAY GUYS MI LEAV GUILD AND QUIT GAME QQQQQ, Zhadi ego maniac way too much talkin for his skill level but w/e l0l, basically most of u are trash, get the fuq off muh forums dawgs. PS: Teddy Tiger's **** is often mistaken for a mole. GG ~imb4ragespam continue jajaja
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Herne HUNTER LOLOLOLOLOL BDOOMED ASJDAKJNDAKJSDNKAJDJAKD #1 TARD WIZ L0L, HI GUYS I CAN LEAD UR TW, THANKYOUCOMEAGAIN L0000000000000L
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ok, go dig fcc, i will buy

no, u go play video games more i ll buy u a hut iRL and a pair of chopsticks for u to fap with, feggot useless trash.
  • _FyskeR_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    oh my fysker get a life....

that wont make maiden come back to you .LOL. i still remember how you cried like a baby being a 30year old lifeless trash when maiden left you , me and zarb were laughing our *** off b:chuckle b:chuckle
  • Tsyren - Archosaur
    Tsyren - Archosaur Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    o_o Wth. Lol.

My thoughts on Tubbies are three main points:

1. Some of the people I really respect for their skill as a PKer. I'm probably one of those PK fanatics, idk, but I have seen PK everywhere, different places, different levels, different servers. I know when I see someone good.

2. Some of the people in Tubbies are just there to latch on. I made a point to Teddy a few weeks ago (which I think he took rather badly, considering he's farming me in PK), but I really dislike the people who can't win in a fair fight, and then, call the people that are actually competent.

Can we say bodyguards? Or perhaps... PK-sugar-daddies?
    I won't list any of these people that I disapprove of, but anyone I pk with (against or with) knows who I'm talking about.

3. Both these kinds of people, the big-badda-boom boys, and the leeches... I really dislike the arrogance. Seriously. I can understand the people decent at pk telling their friends, or sharing a laugh, but honestly, trashtalking is not necessary. No, it's a self ego boost. Kind of like a verbal revenge killing. Etc.
    The people who take credit for other people's work: It's just beyond pathetic. Can't kill someone? Yeah, call your 5 friends and now you're suddenly bad ***. Acting like you're king. Guess what, your kings are providing the shade, and when they leave, you're going to be left out in the sun to dry and shrivel.
    The sentence below is true.
    The sentence above is false.
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    no, u go play video games more i ll buy u a hut iRL and a pair of chopsticks for u to fap with, feggot useless trash.

stupid racist **** has come back, RED ALERT!!!
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    wtf Emma what about me
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Look, idk what ur arguing about, but teletubbies sht guild, teddy tiger dai viper other azn trashes 0 skill full cash shop no future fegs, geogaddi is a feggot who humps proski used products,mesi is another joke l0l "i <3 fatality forever and ever he is the apple of my eye !" LOOOL, fatality another comedy peice 0 skill trash, kattaniya server suggar mommy, people like her run the server due to intense cash shopping, nissoss #1 azn farmer / cash shopper her eyes are like this ~ , ,
    SK takeuchi ~ OMG I HAVE BRAIN CANCER TODAY GUYS MI LEAV GUILD AND QUIT GAME QQQQQ, Zhadi ego maniac way too much talkin for his skill level but w/e l0l, basically most of u are trash, get the fuq off muh forums dawgs. PS: Teddy Tiger's **** is often mistaken for a mole. GG ~imb4ragespam continue jajaja

LOL, if i was high...this sh*t would trip me out!!!
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    o_o Wth. Lol.

My thoughts on Tubbies are three main points:

1. Some of the people I really respect for their skill as a PKer. I'm probably one of those PK fanatics, idk, but I have seen PK everywhere, different places, different levels, different servers. I know when I see someone good.

2. Some of the people in Tubbies are just there to latch on. I made a point to Teddy a few weeks ago (which I think he took rather badly, considering he's farming me in PK), but I really dislike the people who can't win in a fair fight, and then, call the people that are actually competent.

Can we say bodyguards? Or perhaps... PK-sugar-daddies?
    I won't list any of these people that I disapprove of, but anyone I pk with (against or with) knows who I'm talking about.

3. Both these kinds of people, the big-badda-boom boys, and the leeches... I really dislike the arrogance. Seriously. I can understand the people decent at pk telling their friends, or sharing a laugh, but honestly, trashtalking is not necessary. No, it's a self ego boost. Kind of like a verbal revenge killing. Etc.
    The people who take credit for other people's work: It's just beyond pathetic. Can't kill someone? Yeah, call your 5 friends and now you're suddenly bad ***. Acting like you're king. Guess what, your kings are providing the shade, and when they leave, you're going to be left out in the sun to dry and shrivel.

b:pleased
  • ThaSpectre - Archosaur
    ThaSpectre - Archosaur Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    (O.O)
    Seeker-A dominant warrior who deftly manipulates a colossal blade; his sword skills are a sight to behold.

[SIGPIC]http://i41.tinypic.com/nya1j6.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Stupidities

You're trash.

In fact, you're less than trash.

I wouldn't even feed you to my dogs.

There is no need to explain why, everybody already knows.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Just duke it out at west guys. Oh wait, Tubbies gank there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • arguskos
    arguskos Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Let me just point this out, teletubies does not fail as a faction just the leadership does. with Leadership like Teddy and Fatality you know for a fact the faction will crash and burn, its only a matter of time.
  • Mesimarja - Archosaur
    Mesimarja - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

ahahahha, this made me lol so much b:laugh
    soochis here to save this thread, time for fysker to go bark somewhere else
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    idk since when pwi's forum became pwv's forum??? b:surrender
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    idk when pwi archo forums became veitnamese fegget convention, gtfo trash viper go to **** elongation programs u ****ing useless azn feggot.
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    idk when pwi archo forums became veitnamese fegget convention, gtfo trash viper go to **** elongation programs u ****ing useless azn feggot.

haha, idk who is trashing nowb:surrender?
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    idk since when pwi's forum became pwv's forum??? b:surrender

lol...ya wouldnt be shi.t there..so ya may wanna avoid joke on the 3 letter none related topic.
    re
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lol, I just imagined Dai trying to figure out how to combat against high soulforce and complaining that it's too OP b:laugh
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited September 2012
    Options
    3 spark + IG b:shocked=soochi combob:bye (pwv combo)
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited September 2012
    Options
    3 spark + IG b:shocked=soochi combob:bye (pwv combo)

lol thats been his/hers/its combo since even the days when truemyths (sp?) PWI was on the map. before pwv was known by the common folks...
    re
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG, I'm totally geeking out right now!

Dai Viper vs Zhadi vs Teddy vs Wnb vs Fatality vs Geo vs Maka vs mesi vs soochi?!?!?!?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYMDXO-cJoQ

I really MUST start visiting these forums more often!!!
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited September 2012
    Options
    was i suppose to hear what she singin, or watch her slight wiggle that made my balls burn a bit. b:puzzled
    re
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    was i suppose to hear what she singin, or watch her slight wiggle that made my balls burn a bit. b:puzzled

looking forward to the day i'll see a post of you without pervert stuff in it...