To The Tubbies

Options
Zhadi - Archosaur
Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Etherblade (West)
[8/21/2012 8:07:47 PM] Person 1: half pint is out here at west 1v1ing telechubbies
[8/21/2012 8:07:49 PM] Person 1: fatality and dai
[8/21/2012 8:08:00 PM] Person 1: he just two shot dai and killed fats 2 out of 3
[8/21/2012 8:08:12 PM] Person 2: lol
[8/21/2012 8:08:16 PM] Person 2: are they upset?
[8/21/2012 8:08:31 PM] Person 1: and i'm on [censored] trashing fats
[8/21/2012 8:08:34 PM] Person 1: and he's going on about
[8/21/2012 8:08:36 PM] Person 2: hahah
[8/21/2012 8:08:39 PM] Person 1: zhadi being a gardener?
[8/21/2012 8:08:41 PM] Person 1: for geo?
[8/21/2012 8:08:43 PM] Person 1: or something?
[8/21/2012 8:08:45 PM] Person 1: its very confusing
[8/21/2012 8:08:50 PM] Person 2: he's so bad at trolling
[8/21/2012 8:09:15 PM] Person 1: I mean I get what he's trying to say but really
[8/21/2012 8:09:27 PM] Person 1: its just... an awful attempt at an insult
[8/21/2012 8:09:37 PM] Person 2: its turrrible
[8/21/2012 8:09:38 PM] Person 1: its like
[8/21/2012 8:09:48 PM] Person 1: whats not hilarious about an out of shape indian trying to trash mario for being mexican?
[8/21/2012 8:10:14 PM] Person 1: I'd bet money he's just like [censored]
[8/21/2012 8:10:19 PM] Person 2: dem indians
[8/21/2012 8:10:28 PM] Person 1: have you seen pics of [censored]
[8/21/2012 8:10:32 PM] Person 2: not interested lol
[8/21/2012 8:10:37 PM] Person 1: yeah I don't blame you
[8/21/2012 8:11:02 PM] Person 2: they can be as backwards in their real lives as they want to be and nobody would care, it's only when they try to attack other people personally that it's like...
[8/21/2012 8:11:08 PM] Person 2: alright dude, check yourself lol
[8/21/2012 8:11:12 PM] Person 1: yeah
[8/21/2012 8:11:23 PM] Person 2: haha
[8/21/2012 8:11:36 PM] Person 1: I dont care what people look like unless like you said
[8/21/2012 8:11:41 PM] Person 1: they start trashing other people for it

So I came home to this last night after work. It's hilarious how much these guys think about me; best of all, I don't even have to be there for them to obsess over my name. Such was even the case when I was gone from the game for 8 months. Like damn, how small is your existence that you have to actively have another guy on your mind throughout your day? It is flattering nonetheless (:

It's no secret that I proved myself back when the game mattered and you guys resent that fact with a passion. You boil inside any time you see an older player since repressed memories come flooding back into your tiny head of all the times you got anally demolished before gear could save you.

I also proved that I annoyed you, and made your online life so miserable, you had to go roll sins (easiest PK class) and farm your life away for the past few years in order to gear yourself out of competition and try to pretend like your life means something because you place wagers and 1-shot people on an online game. It's an MMORPG. Don't kid yourself, there is a skill cap. A very low one, at that. It doesn't take that much to reach it and when you talk about how good you are, it makes me laugh. It also makes me laugh how hilarious it is that you'd get beat senseless before with such a low skill requirement for the game.

I also find it extremely funny how all the trash you guys talk is nothing but lies...
1. I mortgaged my car or house or w/e the hell you all say to get r8. Hahahaha, seriously? I won't even bother with this one. It's just hilarious. I'll let this one stand because it's always good for a giggle and reminds me of the desperate lengths you guys go to.
2. I came back to play for a girl. Lolwut! I come back to play when I feel like it. Period. I don't need to play for a girl because I live wiht my girlfriend and I'm very happy with her. I don't need to stimulate my ***** to sexual fantasies about mesimarja's toon like you do.
3. I got r8 to be able to be competent. Fools, if I wanted to be OP bak then, I would've spent that same money on +12 fully vit stone sharded nirvana gear and I would've been untouchable. I got r8 for aesthetic purposes and nothing else. I didn't need it to win because I had been **** Narla with a +3 green FC crossbow for a long time. Need I remind you how long it took me to get to 100 after everybody and their mothers had been that already?

But ah, the truth won't stop you, it never has, that's why you try so hard to deflect and take the spotlight off your own miserable life by attacking others personally. Just remember, you're on the game for 22 hours of the day. How badly out of shape are you? That's so unhealthy haha. Is there nothing else to look forward to over there? Would it kill you to drop the curry in place of a salad once in a while, maybe some exercise, or even just a walk where you could socialize with other people not on the internet for a change? I know how much you need world chat to feel like you gotten enough attention to boost your self-esteem up just enough for you to walk outside long enough for you to get the mail, but I promise you in due time you'll improve and no longer be as much of the loser you are now. One step at a time (:
Post edited by Zhadi - Archosaur on

Comments

• Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Most of them are just horrible in every aspect. Really sucks when there's the few legit ones, and are surrounded by people constantly giving them a bad name... worst part is, they don't even stick up to the *****.
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lol i wonder how much time u spent on making the convo.. anyways..

[8/21/2012 8:08:00 PM] Person 1: he just two shot dai and killed fats 2 out of 3
    better ask the guy who was doing 1v1 what was the score..

.. and ur really awesome at PK (with +10 r8 while 75% of the server is with TT90) u really proved urself there b:dirty ..

.. and u dint quit coz u were bored u were tired of living under the shadows of the undergeared xPuLsEoFHeLL ..

.. LOL actually i remember u calling me to 1v1 u on archer.. was funny how u refused once i switched ..

lastly.. im lazy to read 80% of ur wall of text.. so keep going on and on.. b:shutup

Edit- Let me know in game [like last time cuz im lazy to chk pwi forums] when u reply to my post defending urself, how OP u were back in days and bla bla..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    haha, he 2 shot on me? dam, he did it on my sin btw, and the next round i killed himb:chuckle
    i never thought that was Zhadi or something, and I dont really care who you are, if any1 of u wanna play 1v1 with me 5m/round, im up too it. Btw, to the ppl who joined Teletubies and left, then starting trash talk about it. My farming list is getting longer, tyb:chuckle
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • scotty91
    scotty91 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    y u so butthurt to post something about the tubbies.

You must love us enough to care.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lol i wonder how much time u spent on making the convo.. anyways..

About 5 minutes. time stamp and all.
    better ask the guy who was doing 1v1 what was the score..

Don't know exactly what happened. Nor do I care. That was not the point of this post. You just prove my point more and more by showing exactly how much you care about your epeen.
    .. and ur really awesome at PK (with +10 r8 while 75% of the server is with TT90) u really proved urself there b:dirty ..

You don't remember when I PK'd apparently.
    .. and u dint quit coz u were bored u were tired of living under the shadows of the undergeared xPuLsEoFHeLL ..

If I cared enough for this to be true, I would have just rerolled a sin and geared him to hell and owned anybody in PK. Sound familiar? rofl.
    .. LOL actually i remember u calling me to 1v1 u on archer.. was funny how u refused once i switched ..

I have nothing to prove anymore. I proved it back when it mattered. I could care less if all the people currently in the game think I'm the worst player around. You instantly got offended and challenged me to fight archer v archer cuz your epeen took a major blow and you could not let that stand. hilarious.
    lastly.. im lazy to read 80% of ur wall of text.. so keep going on and on.. b:shutup

This is what people write when they read the whole thing but don't know how to respond cuz they got trolled hard. b:chuckle
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    haha, he 2 shot on me? dam, he did it on my sin btw, and the next round i killed himb:chuckle
    i never thought that was Zhadi or something, and I dont really care who you are, if any1 of u wanna play 1v1 with me 5m/round, im up too it. Btw, to the ppl who joined Teletubies and left, then starting trash talk about it. My farming list is getting longer, tyb:chuckle

Wait... Dai is a real player? coulda sworn he was just a cat shop.
    Have fun setting all those KoS lists on a PvE server b:chuckle
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    scotty91 wrote: »
    y u so butthurt to post something about the tubbies.

You must love us enough to care.

Don't know who you are.
    Don't care.
    This post wasn't towards you, don't flatter yourself.
    Go back to being an anonymous nobody somewhere else.
  • Geogaddi - Sanctuary
    Geogaddi - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options

^ he makes me wear that and I catch him staring out of his window fanning himself and passing out once in a while.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

Because I PK so much now, right? I'll be on in a bit, just keep waiting for me. Honestly.
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    b:pleased
    Yes yes, continue this for my entertainment, hold on whilest i gather the
    popped corns
    b:laugh
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Wait... Dai is a real player? coulda sworn he was just a cat shop.
    Have fun setting all those KoS lists on a PvE server b:chuckle

at least im not stupid to spend 1000 bucks or so on R8b:shocked
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ^ he makes me wear that and I catch him staring out of his window fanning himself and passing out once in a while.

LMAO b:laugh
  • scotty91
    scotty91 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Don't know who you are.
    Don't care.
    This post wasn't towards you, don't flatter yourself.
    Go back to being an anonymous nobody somewhere else.

keep caring pretty boy
  • Geogaddi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options

I'm glad you came to terms with the wearing it. Now you know who is boss. lol (It was just a random google search - ironically that came up when I searched for fat mexican gardener... they must not feed you well in your profession.). Oh well, worth a shot.

So no one has figured out my new main?
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    So no one has figured out my new main?

does anyone care?
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    does anyone care?

^

/10char
  • Geogaddi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options

Yep because there is no main. I am just here to watch you guys go back and forth on this silly game. I find it much more entertaining as a spectator than a gamer. I can't believe some of you are still at your ego boosting through PWI. Pretty amazing.

Can't deny I came here because I heard my name kept being mentioned. Had to see what was up.

I think the funniest thing I saw though was Proski's post referencing Olympics and being out of shape for the internet. That one really got Icezicle and I laughing. You guys should take a break from this circle of bull**** and just come and watch, it is a better time than you can imagine.

After 10 months gone, I can't believe it.

b:chuckle
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options

Yep because there is no main. I am just here to watch you guys go back and forth on this silly game. I find it much more entertaining as a spectator than a gamer. I can't believe some of you are still at your ego boosting through PWI. Pretty amazing.

Can't deny I came here because I heard my name kept being mentioned. Had to see what was up.

I think the funniest thing I saw though was Proski's post referencing Olympics and being out of shape for the internet. That one really got Icezicle and I laughing. You guys should take a break from this circle of bull**** and just come and watch, it is a better time than you can imagine.

So let me get this straight.
    You are talking down to us because we're trashing other people..
    Yet you couldn't resist posting your only, stupid, and racist "troll" because you saw my name was involved in the forums?

Makes sense. How bout you just stop talking before you contradict yourself some more.
  • Ionide - Archosaur
    Ionide - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

did icezicle even ever fit in the circle? dem rolls bro
  • Geogaddi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    So let me get this straight.
    You are talking down to us because we're trashing other people..
    Yet you couldn't resist posting your only, stupid, and racist "troll" because you saw my name was involved in the forums?

Makes sense. How bout you just stop talking before you contradict yourself some more.

Actually if you look at the other threads, that is what brought me here. Not this specific one. But for two days I've been watching to see what came of it.

Racist? No, I deal with fact. Fact is you do gardening and landscaping, at least, last I heard you did... which was 10 months ago. Proski even does landscaping... for his father but it was too hard on his back so he had to stop... Facts... not stereotyping. Information from your beloved Dodopod herself on Skype sir... and yes I have all the other dirty details. But back to my point if you are going to refer to racism... it isn't. You fit the category according to the information provided to me (whether it was true or not). You are more than welcome to deny it, which you haven't yet.

Talking down to you? No, I am talking here for entertainment. I find it entertaining to watch you guys go back and forth over a virtual environment. In a sense, I am getting a sense nostalgia watching you guys go back and forth. And lets be honest, you guys see my name... "Geogaddi" and you jump all over it. That is all the ammunition I need. Tools at heart you are, predictable at the very least.
  • Geogaddi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    did icezicle even ever fit in the circle? dem rolls bro

I can tell a virgin when I see one... and I see one right here... b:bye
  • Ionide - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I can tell a virgin when I see one... and I see one right here... b:bye

i guess you could say ive had "no love", in your eyes. :x

yo mango, your right in the fact that this a spectator sport. but maybe one day, just maybe, if you ask your mommy and daddy to explain it to you, you'll learn that your not really a spectator if your taking the time to go around asking other people for "dirt" on other people. act more like a 14 year old girl lolol
  • Geogaddi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i guess you could say ive had "no love", in your eyes. :x

Sorry I have a thing against gardeners and all you were good at was harvesting herbs.
  • Ionide - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Sorry I have a thing against gardeners and all you were good at was harvesting herbs.

atleast i contributed something to narla, not just stole our tw pay to give himself an ego boost :X
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Actually if you look at the other threads, that is what brought me here. Not this specific one. But for two days I've been watching to see what came of it.

Racist? No, I deal with fact. Fact is you do gardening and landscaping, at least, last I heard you did... which was 10 months ago. Proski even does landscaping... for his father but it was too hard on his back so he had to stop... Facts... not stereotyping. Information from your beloved Dodopod herself on Skype sir... and yes I have all the other dirty details. But back to my point if you are going to refer to racism... it isn't. You fit the category according to the information provided to me (whether it was true or not). You are more than welcome to deny it, which you haven't yet.

Talking down to you? No, I am talking here for entertainment. I find it entertaining to watch you guys go back and forth over a virtual environment. In a sense, I am getting a sense nostalgia watching you guys go back and forth. And lets be honest, you guys see my name... "Geogaddi" and you jump all over it. That is all the ammunition I need. Tools at heart you are, predictable at the very least.

I've never done gardening in my life. Or landscaping. Or w/e u want to call it lol.
    Dirty details from dodopod? You know nothing of my life lol. Especially after admitting that you honestly, truly believe I did gardening or w/e.

But I still find it hilarious how you're talking trash about us talking trash and yet you still decided to engage and continue the conversation. You're no better than anybody, even though you really seem to believe that.
  • Geogaddi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I've never done gardening in my life. Or landscaping. Or w/e u want to call it lol.
    Dirty details from dodopod? You know nothing of my life lol. Especially after admitting that you honestly, truly believe I did gardening or w/e.

But I still find it hilarious how you're talking trash about us talking trash and yet you still decided to engage and continue the conversation. You're no better than anybody, even though you really seem to believe that.

Never said I was better than anyone, just find you guys funny going back and forth over how good you are in comparison. Did I once defend myself here, since I've been back, in being better than you? You may have perceived it that way but I can't account for your insecurities. You can find flaws in my posts but in the end... I'll be here watching you post senseless shiat back and forth for years to come about how good you are in comparison to the next. And guess what, it is free entertainment.

As far as what I heard, it is what I heard. Simple as that. You'd think your ex would know but if you say not... ok. It was a good laugh when it came up nonetheless, truthful or not.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Never said I was better than anyone, just find you guys funny going back and forth over how good you are in comparison. Did I once defend myself here, since I've been back, in being better than you? You may have perceived it that way but I can't account for your insecurities. You can find flaws in my posts but in the end... I'll be here watching you post senseless shiat back and forth for years to come about how good you are in comparison to the next. And guess what, it is free entertainment.

As far as what I heard, it is what I heard. Simple as that. You'd think your ex would know but if you say not... ok. It was a good laugh when it came up nonetheless, truthful or not.

Lol, the way you speak says it all, you don't have to say anything directly.
    I can tell you stuff about anybody online, doesn't mean it's true.
    As for dodo being an ex. She was an online companion at best. I don't believe in online relationships, they don't work.

It's also funny, though. But if you wanna talk about "uncovering dirty little secrets," don't get me started. Seriously. Lol. I'm sure Ice would not like it.

Anyway, go back to being the cool kid who just gets entertained and amused by our quarrels; and stop making yourself look stupid. Go back to indulge yourself in all that woman you have by your side.......... disgusting.

b:bye
  • Ionide - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    so....much....icezicle.....how does one put arms....around.....*shudders*
  • Geogaddi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Lol, the way you speak says it all, you don't have to say anything directly.
    I can tell you stuff about anybody online, doesn't mean it's true.
    As for dodo being an ex. She was an online companion at best. I don't believe in online relationships, they don't work.

It's also funny, though. But if you wanna talk about "uncovering dirty little secrets," don't get me started. Seriously. Lol. I'm sure Ice would not like it.

Anyway, go back to being the cool kid who just gets entertained and amused by our quarrels; and stop making yourself look stupid. Go back to indulge yourself in all that woman you have by your side.......... disgusting.

b:bye

I'll leave you at this.

Fact, you're just manipulative liar. Fact, you were serious with Dodo, don't paint a pretty picture that you weren't, trust me I have seen more about your situation than I wanted to see. You should quiet your disposition before I photobucket it and host what I have seen.

lol Online companion.

And you sir, go back to what you do best, wake up, play PWI, attempt to actually finish College, and play PWI...

On a separate note, you know that awkward feeling you get when you know for a fact someone is lying? You just want to stare and watch them continue in their misery? Yep... Just happened. You and I know the truth, and a few others.

Good day see you in a couple more months while I refresh myself on your PWI hopelessness.

b:pleased