DQ Point's

Comments

• Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It's the entire Core system. It's broken. They don't know how to get it to properly interface with the server databases, and it will always have a problem, just like the blessing will always have a problem. It doesn't affect everyone, just a few people, and it's usually the ones with odd characters in their player names.

They keep saying the next big site update will resolve it, and it never does. They're telling me now that they are working on another big site update now that will fix a lot of issues, but I'm not holding my breath.

If you're not getting your points update 24 hours after you've sold stuff, submit a ticket.
    Just don't keep your hopes up about anything being resolved in a timely manner, or that the issue will ever actually be fixed.

I did submit a ticket and I got an auto response telling me to do things I already tried. I never had this happen to me before it always updated for me. I been test selling dq's the past few days and none of them are showing up on items vendored. I just tried buying a perfect stone to see if points deduct and they deduct just fine but just can't get new points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    none of the DQs iv vendored over the past 5 days have registered b:surrender on either of my accounts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ripokeke - Sanctuary
    Ripokeke - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Oh, didn't realize there's a thread on this.

The last update was 11th Aug for me. Last week I did archosuar assault and npc at least 500 element light. Points not updated and I didn't know. Thinking since I npc so much, might as well clear my stock of dq mats. Got another one million coins on Sunday.

wanted to redeem some do-all cards on Monday, and found that I only have 481 points....

submitted a ticket and told me to update my IE and flash player, what kind of solution is that?b:sad
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It's the entire Core system. It's broken. They don't know how to get it to properly interface with the server databases, and it will always have a problem, just like the blessing will always have a problem. It doesn't affect everyone, just a few people, and it's usually the ones with odd characters in their player names.

I guess no one at pwi/pwe/whoever never heard of a debugger b:chuckle
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    day 5 for me now with no point updates even after i submited a ticket
  • WaterfaIIs - Heavens Tear
    WaterfaIIs - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I checked my Rewards page again, and now it is updated with the points that I've accumulated in the past two days (Monday & today); still missing the points for the items I npc'd over the weekend (from Friday-Sunday) though.
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I finally got some points, but I don't think it was all of em. I could swear I've vendored at least 1000 points over the weekend, and got about 500. In fact, I quite vividly remember a stack of 20 items that would have been 500 points on its own, in addition to a ton of random items.

But I suppose at this point 500 is better than 0?
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
    edited August 2012
    me too mine only increased by 200 points when i clearly npced over 500 dq it shows i npced like only 65 dq that i npced and still only gave me 200 xD
  • Ripokeke - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    I finally got some points, but I don't think it was all of em. I could swear I've vendored at least 1000 points over the weekend, and got about 500. In fact, I quite vividly remember a stack of 20 items that would have been 500 points on its own, in addition to a ton of random items.

But I suppose at this point 500 is better than 0?

after seeing this post, i go check my dq points.

they updated part of what i npc yesterday, 7 element light. all others was not updated.

seems like all is lost... b:sad b:cry
  • westcoaster78
    westcoaster78 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This is great lol I never flame pwi but really guys. You make an event for us to get dq items,

we all do it and get said items. We vendor them and wait for our dq points, they don't come,

we all submit tickets. You give us some spam auto reply blaming our end and then we never

do get the dq points from the items and now after you "fix" the problem we all start getting

our points as normal lmao. It is a good thing I am not relying on those points for event gold

and can make do unlike most of our community b:shocked. Sad pwi just sad... They better not

start fing up my Zen purchases next b:angry
    edited August 2012
    Mine finally updated but it only updated 2 element cores out of the many other things I vendored like 100 order from underworlds worth 3500 points. Kind of pisses me off considering I spent 2 1/2 hours farming those. I just vendored a stack of 100 venom's on my Seeker let's see if those update now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    LoL!!!!!!

Same here! I just vendored (out of the blue) a Ginseng Fruit and it gave me credit. WTF?! so from 60 to 90 points now. Umm. . . .what happened to the points I made from the arch event?! >< Sure im being patient but finally seeing some result has me worried now because i vendored that fruit two nights ago >.> So. . .its working i guess just faulty. So. . are we gonna get credit??? i hope so!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
    edited August 2012
    seems its still messed up cause i vendored like 30 dq today and no update.
  • SachiLee - Heavens Tear
    SachiLee - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Tyvm everyone for sharing your information on this problem. My husband and I were also having troubles with our DQ points. But coming here sort of help us understand why we havent gotten any of our points yet. At least we now know we r not the only ones.

b:thanksb:kiss
  • HyperKing - Sanctuary
    HyperKing - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:beatup Should have checked forum before npcing 300+ chests of coins
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    @Grindata-

The thing is, a 12-24 hour delay is fairly standard that I know of. I'd tell you not to worry too much at this point, but in the midst of an almost week long DQ Point problem, I honestly can't tell you not to worry.b:surrender
  • hirokero
    hirokero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It's been 5 days since my last DQ item vendored -- b:shocked it has never happened like this before...not for this long. I submitted 2 tickets already
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Same, nothing since the 17th. The DQ thing says it has been updated, but I have sold a bunch of stuff since then - it's not showing in the log.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • HealerMo - Heavens Tear
    HealerMo - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Heya All,

Sold a whole lot of DQ-items in the last few days. Most recent sale according to website is the 16th of this month. I always grind with friends and sell at least stacks of 100 at a time. Also tried everything else that has been said, even checked it on my mobile phone. No points on several characters. Not with me, my son, my husband. So do i need to file a ticket or is that just a waste of my time? b:surrender

I'm very sad that this has happened. Let my boy stay up an all nighter for assult and this is his reward. Totally not pleased. b:cry
    Live every day as if it was your last and final day and start with a smile! b:pleased
    edited August 2012
    Heya All,

Sold a whole lot of DQ-items in the last few days. Most recent sale according to website is the 16th of this month. I always grind with friends and sell at least stacks of 100 at a time. Also tried everything else that has been said, even checked it on my mobile phone. No points on several characters. Not with me, my son, my husband. So do i need to file a ticket or is that just a waste of my time? b:surrender

I'm very sad that this has happened. Let my boy stay up an all nighter for assult and this is his reward. Totally not pleased. b:cry

Don't waste your time with a ticket the first one I filed I got a robot auto respawns telling me to do stuff that doesn't help. I responded telling them it still doesn't work and they sent the same robot response again. Funny though if it was a problem with zhen you would get a live person like I did a while ago when I actually tried to get some. The customer support is a joke they only care when it involves money. If they don't care enough to fix this problem then I don't care enough to play this game anymore I was going to get zhen for the anniversary but no way in hell now I'm not supporting this greedy pos company. I vendored 100 venom's last night on my 57 seeker to to test it since it decided to update my page but I only got credit for 2 element cores when I vendored around 4k points worth of stuff since the 17th and it hasn't updated again so it updates whenever it feels like and gives you whatever points it feels like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I was going to get zhen for the anniversary but no way in hell now I'm not supporting this greedy pos company.

LOL... I always get a chuckle when someone said they "was" going to charge zen but now not any more. Forgot about a nickle... if i could only get a penny for everyone time someone says that.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Oo_Spud_oO - Sanctuary
    Oo_Spud_oO - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Since Saturday my DQ points have not been added b:sad
    edited August 2012
    LOL... I always get a chuckle when someone said they "was" going to charge zen but now not any more. Forgot about a nickle... if i could only get a penny for everyone time someone says that.

Care to explain a bit more of exactly what you mean? I'm not sure if your trying to be a smarta$$ or what.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Ripokeke - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    DQ Points

Discussion Thread

Response Via Email(Support Staff 02) - 08/22/2012 03:52 PM

Hello,Thank you for your report. We have received reports from players that DQ items sold around the weekend of Aug 17-19 had not accumulated DQ points. We'll be looking into a later solution to see if these points can be added for a future maintenance update. Any changes to be made would be adjusted from the current DQ point total on the account.
    Customer SupportPerfect World Entertainment

Response from my ticket, as above... 15mins ago.
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    Does this sound...good? Unusual? I'm not sure how they're going to make this work.

"Thank you for your report. We have received reports from players that DQ items sold around the weekend of Aug 17-19 had not accumulated DQ points. We'll be looking into a later solution to see if these points can be added for a future maintenance update. Any changes to be made would be adjusted from the current DQ point total on the account."

This sounds odd to me, but I'm not familiar with how they usually handle things like this. I know I npc'ed a dq item this morning (about 6 hours ago) and it hasn't shown up yet. So it's starting to sound like they just randomly dumped a few points here and there into random accounts, but haven't fixed the problem yet?
  • Oo_Spud_oO - Sanctuary
    Oo_Spud_oO - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just checked again and no update on the DQ items from the Arch assault, will wait to see what the mods/devs response is to this, seems to be only some players are getting this prob b:sad
  • Nochaelf - Lost City
    Nochaelf - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ...i've tried .....like...a week or more~? QQ

O.O?~

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<3
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ...i've tried .....like...a week or more~? QQ

O.O?~

b:sad

You're just slow. My max was 3 days.
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • WaterfaIIs - Heavens Tear
    WaterfaIIs - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    DQ Points

Discussion Thread

Response Via Email(Support Staff 02) - 08/22/2012 03:52 PM

Hello,Thank you for your report. We have received reports from players that DQ items sold around the weekend of Aug 17-19 had not accumulated DQ points. We'll be looking into a later solution to see if these points can be added for a future maintenance update. Any changes to be made would be adjusted from the current DQ point total on the account.
    Customer SupportPerfect World Entertainment

Response from my ticket, as above... 15mins ago.

I got the same reply, and they marked the ticket as "Solved" again. I guess they want us to stop sending in tickets and just wait it out.
    edited August 2012
    i want my event gold dang it i need charms and ive npced around 1000 dq now and no change
    ><