DQ Point's

Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
It's been over 15hour's here and mine still aren't updating. So just curious anybody else's not updating either?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sidwinder-HT
Post edited by Sidwinder - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It's been over 15hour's here and mine still aren't updating. So just curious anybody else's not updating either?
    Maybe, there were many people vendoring their DQ items, so the update took longer than usual. b:question
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've never had any lag in DQ points showing up to my account. Its all done faster than I can switch to browser to check.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Mine took 24 hours once. Just be patient.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Maybe, there were many people vendoring their DQ items, so the update took longer than usual. b:question
    I wouldn't be surprised with how often the systems break lol.
    Mine took 24 hours once. Just be patient.

Well it's been almost 40 hours now I don't think it's going to update oh well what a waste of points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • WaterfaIIs - Heavens Tear
    WaterfaIIs - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    my page hasn't updated either, and i saw a few people mentioning the same problem in world chat last night, in regards to the dqs they npc'd on friday. i sent a ticket. this has happened to me before, but my points arrived the following monday; so i just assumed it was a weekend thing. *shrugs*
    edited August 2012
    my page hasn't updated either, and i saw a few people mentioning the same problem in world chat last night, in regards to the dqs they npc'd on friday. i sent a ticket. this has happened to me before, but my points arrived the following monday; so i just assumed it was a weekend thing. *shrugs*

I hope your right the whole reason I farmed all those dq's were for the points. I'm hoping it just glitched out from the mass of people selling all the dq's from the assault on archo event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lol I just posted in the other DQ point thread, THEN I saw this one.

I'm sittin at about 48 hours with no points showing up.

Maybe this needs to go to the technical support thread?

ETA: Don't they frequently have problems with the DQ Rewards Page? Maybe it's just the page that's broken again?
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    There's a very good chance it's just lag. Wait until tomorrow when they're back in the office.
    Also, stop being emo, you're gonna get your ****ing points, just be patient
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
    edited August 2012
    There's a very good chance it's just lag. Wait until tomorrow when they're back in the office.
    Also, stop being emo, you're gonna get your ****ing points, just be patient

Who you calling emo maybe you should shut your ****ing mouth. I'm starting to get a short fuse with the smart *** trolls on these forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Who you calling emo maybe you should shut your ****ing mouth. I'm starting to get a short fuse with the smart *** trolls on these forums.

And I'm starting to get a short fuse with all the complaining and making multiple threads on something that will be how it is until the GM's/Devs fix it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Then maybe these forums aren't suited for you... as to the original post my page has not updated either its saying last time I sold anything was Thursday. Im sure as soon as folks get back in the offices on Monday they will have a look at the problem and fix it, they always have in the past.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Then maybe these forums aren't suited for you... as to the original post my page has not updated either its saying last time I sold anything was Thursday. Im sure as soon as folks get back in the offices on Monday they will have a look at the problem and fix it, they always have in the past.

Yes, my points aren't updating either, but no point in sitting here ******** and moaning about it. They always fix the DQ page and it always updates your points when it's fixed b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    edited August 2012

Multiple thread's? This is the first thread I posted in a long time wtf are you talking about? Besides this is a legit problem not an fing QQ. Did I sit here and rant and rave about not getting my DQ no I asked if other people are having the same problem. If your serously going to qq about people using the forums for what they are supposed to be used for then you need to just go play the game and leave the forums for a while. I did do a search btw and the other threads on DQ rewards were old and it would of been locked for necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    so far im sitting at 72 hrs with no point update on rewards page and ive npced around 1k dq ><
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I am not getting points here either, I guess it is not only me.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Multiple thread's? This is the first thread I posted in a long time wtf are you talking about? Besides this is a legit problem not an fing QQ. Did I sit here and rant and rave about not getting my DQ no I asked if other people are having the same problem. If your serously going to qq about people using the forums for what they are supposed to be used for then you need to just go play the game and leave the forums for a while. I did do a search btw and the other threads on DQ rewards were old and it would of been locked for necro.

There's atleast 1 other thread on the front page (or was when I last looked) about the same thing. And idk about you, but when you go moping around "Guess all that farming/whatever was for nothing, no dq points" is basically QQing. When have they ever NOT given you your DQ points, even after some system lag?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Please have some patience. If you have not received your DQ points in over 48 hours then please submit a ticket for best results. Posting on the forums will get little progress toward resolving your issue.

On average now due to how much the DQ is being used lately it takes at LEAST 24 hours now.

Keep in mind it's being crammed packed from the Heroic Chest promotion still as well as other things so it may take longer.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    erm...I'm about to sound dumb, but I don't know because I've never had to do it before...

How do I submit a ticket?

Is it that "contact us" tab on the Support page?

Sorry I'm a little derpy.
    edited August 2012
    erm...I'm about to sound dumb, but I don't know because I've never had to do it before...

How do I submit a ticket?

Is it that "contact us" tab on the Support page?

Sorry I'm a little derpy.

No you're not derpy. Correct it is the "contact us"

The link is here

Also keep in mind it can take up to 72 business hours for a reply. Though generally it's about 24-48
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• AliceAdams - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    No you're not derpy. Correct it is the "contact us"

The link is here

Also keep in mind it can take up to 72 business hours for a reply. Though generally it's about 24-48

Awesome! Ticket has been submitted. Thank you so much!b:thanks
  • Nout - Sanctuary
    Nout - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Please have some patience. If you have not received your DQ points in over 48 hours then please submit a ticket for best results. Posting on the forums will get little progress toward resolving your issue.

On average now due to how much the DQ is being used lately it takes at LEAST 24 hours now.

Keep in mind it's being crammed packed from the Heroic Chest promotion still as well as other things so it may take longer.
    About 3 days ago I npc-ed exactly 9999 Chest of Coins (indeed all from Heroic Chests!) and haven't seen an update on my points yet.. maybe I should submit a ticket but I'm too lazy :)
    edited August 2012
    There's atleast 1 other thread on the front page (or was when I last looked) about the same thing. And idk about you, but when you go moping around "Guess all that farming/whatever was for nothing, no dq points" is basically QQing. When have they ever NOT given you your DQ points, even after some system lag?

That's funny because I did a search and no other thread was on the front page. If your going to sit here and say I was qqing then guess what your doing now? Trolling so gtfo out of my thread if your not having a problem. On topic it's been over 72 hours and nothing I'm thinking it could possibly update when they have maint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • WaterfaIIs - Heavens Tear
    WaterfaIIs - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I got a reply from my ticket:
    Hello,

First of all, make sure you are using the most recent version of either Internet Explorer or Firefox. Next, make sure that you have the most recent Flash Player and that you have it enabled. Finally, clear your cache and cookies from your web browser, which can usually be found under the "Tools" tab. Reboot your browser, and try reloading the DQ point page again. If many DQ eligible times had been sold in a short period of time, there may be some delays with the total amount from being properly updated.

Does this solve anything for anyone? I usually use Chrome but used Firefox and IE to check after I cleared my cache/cookies to the same result: no update. My DQ Rewards page has not been updated for well over 72 hours now.
    edited August 2012
    I got a reply from my ticket:

Does this solve anything for anyone? I usually use Chrome but used Firefox and IE to check after I cleared my cache/cookies to the same result: no update. My DQ Rewards page has not been updated for well over 72 hours now.

I tried IE and Firefox as well after clearing my cache and cookies and it didn't change anything either. I'm going on 96 hours with no point update really wanting it to get fixed I am sitting on stacks of dq's that I don't want to vendor till I know I will get credit for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • hirokero
    hirokero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yeah, it hasn't worked for me either :( I submitted a ticket, will just wait to hear back from them.
    edited August 2012
    Well I got the same auto response to my ticket that WaterfaIIs got to bad I tried all that before I sent the ticket. I love the fact that they mark it as solved and it hasn't been solved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
    edited August 2012
    Interesting. It only took me 18 hours for mine did a test of it yestderday. Try to reopen your ticket and saying it didn't solve it and they will look further into it.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

edited August 2012
    Interesting. It only took me 18 hours for mine did a test of it yestderday. Try to reopen your ticket and saying it didn't solve it and they will look further into it.

So your saying your's is updating? If so then something must be messed up with certain people's while other's are working normally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
    edited August 2012
    So your saying your's is updating? If so then something must be messed up with certain people's while other's are working normally.

Correct I NPCed some items on my mystic yesterday and they are vendored and points have been received.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2012
    It's the entire Core system. It's broken. They don't know how to get it to properly interface with the server databases, and it will always have a problem, just like the blessing will always have a problem. It doesn't affect everyone, just a few people, and it's usually the ones with odd characters in their player names.

They keep saying the next big site update will resolve it, and it never does. They're telling me now that they are working on another big site update now that will fix a lot of issues, but I'm not holding my breath.

If you're not getting your points update 24 hours after you've sold stuff, submit a ticket.
    Just don't keep your hopes up about anything being resolved in a timely manner, or that the issue will ever actually be fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]