Initial Reactions to REFLECTIONS:

calmincense
calmincense Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Tideswell (East)
I'm still reading, so I haven't seen much, except the gold prices are fluctuating wildly.

Duke is being a nuisance and making me so JELLY!!!

Some of the stuffz looks interesting...I can't seem to find out if we will be able to do TW bids in our normal area or not...

thoughts, comments and suggestions encouraged.....

seeler
Post edited by calmincense on

Comments

• calmincense
    edited August 2012
    lol okay, I can have a conversation with myself...

I really like the EXP Sauna :P I can sit on my azz and gain exp and sp every minute hahahaha so it lets me watch tv, do laundry, cook, eat...and I'm being bathed in warm, hot, wet, xp wooo hooooo

The "line at the door" to get in wasn't fun though lol quest lag ftw!!

seeler
  • Haha_dude - Raging Tide
    Haha_dude - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Not many changes - the quest lag definitely wasn't fixed. I think we will hear more from people after this week's tw.

btw, i have a question:

Is this the expansion they are talking about or is this just an update?

if this is the expansion... fml, i am so out of here on 8/28 b:surrender
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    @Seeler Yeah the afk room is quite nice, especially for those hours you're not available to the game. And quest lag is unfortunately still there

@Haha_dude From what new ingame NPCs stated, as well as what they said in the post on the front page, as well as the "Upcoming Content: PWI: Reflection" sticky in General Discussion still being stickied, I think this is just a first of series of updates.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    knowing PWI most likely this is it for this update. all they said was coming is supposely there i think. altough its highly dissapointing if u ask me. Id rather have quest lag fixed instead of an empty warsong where u get 2-3k xp each minute.
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Like the reflection thing, and getting the shards isn't that hard... doing bh and/or The School teacher.

To bad the lag is still around tho
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Duke ... and making me so JELLY!!!
    This is the only reason Duke is in the game anyway.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lol okay, I can have a conversation with myself...

I really like the EXP Sauna :P I can sit on my azz and gain exp and sp every minute hahahaha so it lets me watch tv, do laundry, cook, eat...and I'm being bathed in warm, hot, wet, xp wooo hooooo

The "line at the door" to get in wasn't fun though lol quest lag ftw!!

seeler

On the one hand this sounds really good for helping any die-hard players try to regain some real life back, but it doesnt do much at all for creating ingame activity for players.

The thing that has excited me the most so far is seeing so many peeps ingame yesterday and the night before! Honestly dont remember seeing so many players in Arch since December. =\
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Like the reflection thing, and getting the shards isn't that hard... doing bh and/or The School teacher.

i dont think you can get shards from the schoolteacher. i checked the rewards earlier and didnt see where you trade pages for the shards. unless you get it when she gives you the page? idk, i havent done school teacher since...........the day she was introduced i think. idk, never needed the rings and it hardly seemed worth it for a single p stone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaialyna - Dreamweaver
    Chaialyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i dont think you can get shards from the schoolteacher.

You get the shards as a reward along with the page and bless box. You can't trade pages for them, but you get two shards as a reward for doing the quest.
    * Celestial Demon Archer * Celestial Sage Psychic * Maybe Sage Assassin * Finally Sage Wizard *
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    fapper so nab lol
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    You get the shards as a reward along with the page and bless box. You can't trade pages for them, but you get two shards as a reward for doing the quest.

damn it........1 more daily i dislike i have to do now..........damn shards
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    fapper so nab lol

D: nab cuz i never bothered to do attendance daily? QQQQQQQQQQQQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Hey Basti, think of it this way... 400 more days and you'll get an awesome black pony mount :D
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    or even better less than half those days and u get a super awesome mount for being top guild on the map b4 reset
    b:victory
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    or even better less than half those days and u get a super awesome mount for being top guild on the map b4 reset
    b:victory

uhhhhh you know i got kicked from vicious right? no mount for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Unless the mount is unique and pony-related, I probably wouldn't be that interested in it D:.

I mean, we don't even know if it's mounts that will be rewarded.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Unless the mount is unique and pony-related, I probably wouldn't be that interested in it D:.

I mean, we don't even know if it's mounts that will be rewarded.

tony aint down with the pony.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • calmincense
    edited August 2012
    So, as I learn more about what is planned but they didn't implement yet, go figure lol...there is a planned high lvl EXP Sauna in the works!

SO SAVE YOUR SHARDS!! they DO stack b:pleased

seeler
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    I have been saving mine lol. Since I technically don't really have a reason to use them atm, I just hoard them like I do everything else.
  • PurrFectPets - Sanctuary
    PurrFectPets - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    you know the new more exp version will require either buying something from the cash shop or traded for tokens so all the people that cba to go do fcc can still lvl really fast b:chuckle

soon you will be able to just buy ??? lvl char straight out of the boutique
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Faction mates are in blue on map and list b:laugh
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • calmincense
    edited August 2012
    Nicer TRIAL drops! That is a good thing....MAYBE we'll get the high lvl exp shards with our normal, member trial rewards?? would be nice too.

Also, MAYBE, BIG MAYBE, we could hyper exp in the EXP SAUNA??

PW I'd LOVE you forever if you made that possible!!!

b:thanksb:kissb:pleased
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    >Go on a date with GF

>Leaves archer to AFK with 12 hours running

???

>Profit....?

At this rate I might never learn how to properly run BH39 lol; I'll skip right over it
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Who will be the firt on getting the pet?
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited August 2012

You can get 20 shards for 182 tokens also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • calmincense
    edited August 2012
    Well, I'm not diggin' the new TW Bidding Process...seems more like buying since they put a price on it and tell you in what increments you are allowed to bid...but meh

I think the 7 way gank will be fun, when we gain more balance in the TW Factions.

The PK in Morai event might prove to be fun, we'll see.

I don't see a LOT of new content...maybe that's coming at a later date??

still looking for something GREAT!!

seeler
  • elysium0
    elysium0 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    TW crystals now have double hp o.O, and i didnt see any change on towers, only they cost now 500k ea qq
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Towers hurt in TW now.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    elysium02 wrote: »
    TW crystals now have double hp o.O, and i didnt see any change on towers, only they cost now 500k ea qq

Really? Wow, I had hoped they were trying to make the game better, and make TW more attractive to smaller factions. Its starting to look more like a coin sink. =\

The more I read though, Id have to say I agree with seeler. Still looking for something "great". *keeps looking around* Maybe next maintenance...b:shutup
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I could take pwi for been a lil more serious in improving the over all game if it wasn't for the spazy "improvements" they made

7 way TW good as could of allowed more active map with more factions TW but wait 10m to START bidding... k scratch that

better quest rewards for peps could of encouraged more ppl to start playing properly and less dead area's of the map as they wouldn't need to cs gold for coin to buy heads and stand in snowy for hrs on end waiting for squads. Oh wait they left it at starter quests and made a AFK zone to lvl from 3x upwards no boost to activity there then as who wants to join a multi player game were every1 is afk or massivly higher in lvl then you so u dont get to squad with em ( note pwi if the plan is to turn game into a solo play experience there are plenty better on consoles or pc already w/o having to fund your cash shop )

DQ items that now sell for only 1 coin ... why would you even? the best items from dq rewards have already been taken out was it really necessary to make it even less appealing to bother dq farming?

Yey :D they realised that there are some issues with skills for classes been a lil outdated/pointless and have made improvements hopefully to bring classes more in line with all the other gear content updates
    "Skill Changes
    Assassin
    - Spoils of War cooldown reduced to 3 seconds.
    - Items dropped via Spoils of War are now flagged for the Assassin for 30 seconds, before changing to free for all.
    - New Assassin skill "Keeper of Treasures" grants user immunity to Spoils of War."

Wait what? That's it?
    Im not saying Spoils of war didnt need a shorter CD (cos i wouldnt know) or sins shouldn't have that new immunity skill but of all the classes they chose to improve stuff for they pick the 1 that's prolly least in need, cos to be pragmatic about it the vast majority of people still playing use a sin either as a main or as a farming/pk alt. That suggests sins probably aint at the top of the list of classes that need a little refreshing, how about idk its acknowledged clerics are probably due a stun immunity for either pve or pvp or barbs getting an overhaul on all aggro skills to play their role as tank betr against all the r9 dps maybe BM gettin weapon paths that are more upto date and not rendered obsolete or seekers having a more defined role are they DD or are they tanks? archers able to get BP for wen they feel the need to use fists ( thats not an endorsement btw b4 u all start ;p) psy's,mystics and wizzy's im not to sure about bt im am sure there are a few ppl out there who could give an idea or 2. Point is tho the highest played class is also the easiest to farm r9 once u hit a certain lvl of dps and prolly already the most CS'd, so if not make some skill tweaks to get more ppl using the other classes for the Player's you'd think PWI would of done it for themselves to try and broaden their customer base :/

New pk event woot, oh wait its only the same 20-30 ppl who seem to regularly PK anymore i hope this will change it but i'm not betting it'll be long term, blood theatre is practically dead now its shininess has worn off and yeh b4 any1 says i admit i barely pk any more as i dont see point in pvp past TW i like most ppl who still pk so lil motivation plus im a fail/nab sage BMb:chuckle

so vent over those are me thoughts ;D