Initial Reactions to REFLECTIONS:

2»

Comments

• Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I could take pwi for been a lil more serious in improving the over all game if it wasn't for the spazy "improvements" they made

7 way TW good as could of allowed more active map with more factions TW but wait 10m to START bidding... k scratch that

better quest rewards for peps could of encouraged more ppl to start playing properly and less dead area's of the map as they wouldn't need to cs gold for coin to buy heads and stand in snowy for hrs on end waiting for squads. Oh wait they left it at starter quests and made a AFK zone to lvl from 3x upwards no boost to activity there then as who wants to join a multi player game were every1 is afk or massivly higher in lvl then you so u dont get to squad with em ( note pwi if the plan is to turn game into a solo play experience there are plenty better on consoles or pc already w/o having to fund your cash shop )

DQ items that now sell for only 1 coin ... why would you even? the best items from dq rewards have already been taken out was it really necessary to make it even less appealing to bother dq farming?

Yey :D they realised that there are some issues with skills for classes been a lil outdated/pointless and have made improvements hopefully to bring classes more in line with all the other gear content updates
    "Skill Changes
    Assassin
    - Spoils of War cooldown reduced to 3 seconds.
    - Items dropped via Spoils of War are now flagged for the Assassin for 30 seconds, before changing to free for all.
    - New Assassin skill "Keeper of Treasures" grants user immunity to Spoils of War."

Wait what? That's it?
    Im not saying Spoils of war didnt need a shorter CD (cos i wouldnt know) or sins shouldn't have that new immunity skill but of all the classes they chose to improve stuff for they pick the 1 that's prolly least in need, cos to be pragmatic about it the vast majority of people still playing use a sin either as a main or as a farming/pk alt. That suggests sins probably aint at the top of the list of classes that need a little refreshing, how about idk its acknowledged clerics are probably due a stun immunity for either pve or pvp or barbs getting an overhaul on all aggro skills to play their role as tank betr against all the r9 dps maybe BM gettin weapon paths that are more upto date and not rendered obsolete or seekers having a more defined role are they DD or are they tanks? archers able to get BP for wen they feel the need to use fists ( thats not an endorsement btw b4 u all start ;p) psy's,mystics and wizzy's im not to sure about bt im am sure there are a few ppl out there who could give an idea or 2. Point is tho the highest played class is also the easiest to farm r9 once u hit a certain lvl of dps and prolly already the most CS'd, so if not make some skill tweaks to get more ppl using the other classes for the Player's you'd think PWI would of done it for themselves to try and broaden their customer base :/

New pk event woot, oh wait its only the same 20-30 ppl who seem to regularly PK anymore i hope this will change it but i'm not betting it'll be long term, blood theatre is practically dead now its shininess has worn off and yeh b4 any1 says i admit i barely pk any more as i dont see point in pvp past TW i like most ppl who still pk so lil motivation plus im a fail/nab sage BMb:chuckle

so vent over those are me thoughts ;D

Nice post. You make some very good points. Should post it on the sticky in General Discussion if you havent already. b:victory
  • calmincense
    calmincense Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I could take pwi for been a lil more serious in improving the over all game if it wasn't for the spazy "improvements" they made

7 way TW good as could of allowed more active map with more factions TW but wait 10m to START bidding... k scratch that

better quest rewards for peps could of encouraged more ppl to start playing properly and less dead area's of the map as they wouldn't need to cs gold for coin to buy heads and stand in snowy for hrs on end waiting for squads. Oh wait they left it at starter quests and made a AFK zone to lvl from 3x upwards no boost to activity there then as who wants to join a multi player game were every1 is afk or massivly higher in lvl then you so u dont get to squad with em ( note pwi if the plan is to turn game into a solo play experience there are plenty better on consoles or pc already w/o having to fund your cash shop )

DQ items that now sell for only 1 coin ... why would you even? the best items from dq rewards have already been taken out was it really necessary to make it even less appealing to bother dq farming?

Yey :D they realised that there are some issues with skills for classes been a lil outdated/pointless and have made improvements hopefully to bring classes more in line with all the other gear content updates
    "Skill Changes
    Assassin
    - Spoils of War cooldown reduced to 3 seconds.
    - Items dropped via Spoils of War are now flagged for the Assassin for 30 seconds, before changing to free for all.
    - New Assassin skill "Keeper of Treasures" grants user immunity to Spoils of War."

Wait what? That's it?
    Im not saying Spoils of war didnt need a shorter CD (cos i wouldnt know) or sins shouldn't have that new immunity skill but of all the classes they chose to improve stuff for they pick the 1 that's prolly least in need, cos to be pragmatic about it the vast majority of people still playing use a sin either as a main or as a farming/pk alt. That suggests sins probably aint at the top of the list of classes that need a little refreshing, how about idk its acknowledged clerics are probably due a stun immunity for either pve or pvp or barbs getting an overhaul on all aggro skills to play their role as tank betr against all the r9 dps maybe BM gettin weapon paths that are more upto date and not rendered obsolete or seekers having a more defined role are they DD or are they tanks? archers able to get BP for wen they feel the need to use fists ( thats not an endorsement btw b4 u all start ;p) psy's,mystics and wizzy's im not to sure about bt im am sure there are a few ppl out there who could give an idea or 2. Point is tho the highest played class is also the easiest to farm r9 once u hit a certain lvl of dps and prolly already the most CS'd, so if not make some skill tweaks to get more ppl using the other classes for the Player's you'd think PWI would of done it for themselves to try and broaden their customer base :/

New pk event woot, oh wait its only the same 20-30 ppl who seem to regularly PK anymore i hope this will change it but i'm not betting it'll be long term, blood theatre is practically dead now its shininess has worn off and yeh b4 any1 says i admit i barely pk any more as i dont see point in pvp past TW i like most ppl who still pk so lil motivation plus im a fail/nab sage BMb:chuckle

so vent over those are me thoughts ;D

+1

I agree, you should post this in an area in which some of the gm's, moderators or someone could/would read it.

I'd like to also add that, since I'm a wiz, we also need some shorter cool down times on our most useful skills AND some of them need to use less of our chi. I think we def need faster casting, in general, and NOT just by using apoth and/or gear. Wizzies' need to be faster overall, our casting, running etc....

seeler
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    +1

I agree, you should post this in an area in which some of the gm's, moderators or someone could/would read it.

I'd like to also add that, since I'm a wiz, we also need some shorter cool down times on our most useful skills AND some of them need to use less of our chi. I think we def need faster casting, in general, and NOT just by using apoth and/or gear. Wizzies' need to be faster overall, our casting, running etc....

seeler

if you going to make wizzies faster then nerf their damage. thay are pretty balanced right now in a "time to cast vs damage dealt" sense. and less chi for the hardest hitting class in game? nah bruh not good. really all they need to do is nerf assassins and (and psys a little bit too) and PVP is fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • calmincense
    calmincense Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    if you going to make wizzies faster then nerf their damage. thay are pretty balanced right now in a "time to cast vs damage dealt" sense. and less chi for the hardest hitting class in game? nah bruh not good. really all they need to do is nerf assassins and (and psys a little bit too) and PVP is fixed

Yes, IF they would take sins' AND archers' "freekin' tweakin'" down a couple notches, then I'd be happier with my wiz's abilities b:chuckle

BUT if they are going to continue to tweak all other classes' attributes and abilities, then I WANT MINE TOO!!

The things you say about the wiz class in general, Epros, are true, BUT only for ppl who are very skilled at PVP. I am not, and I don't have the hours it takes to get there, but I want to pvp and give you pvp'ers a RUN FOR YOUR MONEY!! I WANT to beg/borrow/steal/BUY (lol if you're wishing, may as well wish LARGE) or just persuade the "powers that be" to make my OP wiz much more "OPERATOR FRIENDLY" for THIS NON OP operator! (NOPO rofl new acro for ME) b:victory

mmuauauauauaauua

seeler (a sis not a bruh) b:laugh
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yes, IF they would take sins' AND archers' "freekin' tweakin'" down a couple notches, then I'd be happier with my wiz's abilities b:chuckle

BUT if they are going to continue to tweak all other classes' attributes and abilities, then I WANT MINE TOO!!

The things you say about the wiz class in general, Epros, are true, BUT only for ppl who are very skilled at PVP. I am not, and I don't have the hours it takes to get there, but I want to pvp and give you pvp'ers a RUN FOR YOUR MONEY!! I WANT to beg/borrow/steal/BUY (lol if you're wishing, may as well wish LARGE) or just persuade the "powers that be" to make my OP wiz much more "OPERATOR FRIENDLY" for THIS NON OP operator! (NOPO rofl new acro for ME) b:victory

mmuauauauauaauua

seeler (a sis not a bruh) b:laugh

please xD call me basti or fapper, but if we are wishing here, i wish they would upgrade seeker damage a tad more, i still think seekers are lacking in the damage department. then again i might think differently when i finally finish my r9 sword

as for bro/bruh, i call everyone that, regardless of gender, even my parents
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    hehe I dont want any of the classes to be OP there is already plenty OP gear. Nor do i particularly want any class to be nerfed as that just causes grief and people to quit game cos think if they nerf 1 class how long till they nerf your's? No what would be refreshing would be the dev's realising there is a lack of balance between the classes and it needs to be addressed so that any class in same grade and refines gear can take on any other or preform as well in pve(not particularly the same function but at least play their role as well as other classes play theirs). Cos as important gear is, it cant be denied that certain classes out preform others even wen each are in same lvl or even exact same gears and that down to class skills and set up.
    When a game that uses the trinity of tank,heals and DD finds itself in the position were squads are running just fine or better without tankers or healers or certain DD's are falling out use then well maybe just maybe something went wrong..... That be a start at least then maybe we could talk about how to keep new players from rq in frustration by lvl50 ;D