Perfect Questmaster Fashion

Options

Comments

• AnnBlackfire - Archosaur
    AnnBlackfire - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Horns cause spam, which is the WORSE idea EVER! Please GM's add at least a checkbox that allows you to turn OFF those nasty Horn messages!

For the fashion, yes this should be permanent indeed. Else you get another Lucid repeat which also has fashion on timers! Both cases fail, now it's ONLY good for selling! At least we get some coins for it!

For the female dress, add a bottom part to it. The white noob style pants under it make the rest look ugly!
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Bump!

For the female dress, add a bottom part to it. The white noob style pants under it make the rest look ugly!

And I think your dress may be glitching. You can't see the white Chinese bloomers under it.

What the bottom half of the dress like w/o glitch

"White noob style pants"

As you can see the white bloomers go past the knees. You can't see them while wearing that dress. I mean I guess if you swivel the camera to peek up the dress's skirt you can see a pair of white underwear. But those are just underwear underneath the character's skirt not the white bloomers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited June 2012
    Options
    bump.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Bumpity!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    As i said in a previous post we can just suggest to get this set of fash for PWI anniversary gift.

But anyway at the next new dress they will put in the boutique people will forget about that one and to be honest see ALL girls with all the same dress is pretty annoying anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Look at how cute my char looks in it. b:cry GMs you can't let my sin go back to short shorts!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/ariesdragon123/PWI%20Fashion%20Album/2012-06-1523-49-57.jpg

[LOLZzz!!!b:chuckle

Yep, for once the Temp fashion Ruled.....

Its to bad they are temporary!! b:sad

Because I've got too take so friggen!! Many Snapshots for the (11 of my 13 characters) b:faint__that I chose to put the New stuff on That its killing My HARDRIVE Space! B4 I get the chance to sort the good shots from the bad........b:cry
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    It's a shame, I really wanted to dye it.

It's super funny that only one person doesn't want everyone to have the fashion. That person, selfish as they may be, will be the person the GMs listen to.

I figured a higher-up would have posted in here by now. Supwitdat?

... At the same time, I find myself not wanting to know why the higher-ups aren't posting. We might find ourselves in the SuggestionDepths forum.
  • looken
    looken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I agree with this!

I mean we did 200 quests for it! and we didnt even get to keep it for longer then 14 days!
    its not like lucid gold where you just open a chest >.<

Why dont they do this with everything, put a timer on R9 to then you have to get it again -.-
    i honestly does not like the timer. its like oh good you get a reward for your 200 quest which took you alot of booring hours, but you know what! we will take it back so that effort you put down was just a good laugh for us (trollface).
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Girls, new idea, go BEG the GM's to just make that fashion the reward for anniversary last year i played 2 years and got fashion, try make the GM's make ure dress into that fashion
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Bump because I didn't care too much about this fashion originally... and then yesterday I did the quests on my seeker. It looks so cute on her and only for 14 days! b:angry

Let us buy this fashion!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Bump because I didn't care too much about this fashion originally... and then yesterday I did the quests on my seeker. It looks so cute on her and only for 14 days! b:angry

Let us buy this fashion!

Now you understand why I wanted it permanent. LOL It's a rare fashion that seems to look good no matter who is wearing it. Some fashions look better on certain classes than others but this isn't one them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Mordenita - Dreamweaver
    Mordenita - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    For a limited time only, while supplies last, offer not valid in Equestria

I may have Lul'd a lil too hard at this but this made my day
    Don't like me? That's fine everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But Don't disrespect me I wont Disrespect you.b:mischievous
    edited July 2012
    Options
    bump.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    is that quartermaster whatever still there? o.o i think i missed this whole fashion but curious to see if i can still get it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Chii_Nyanco - Heavens Tear
    Chii_Nyanco - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    is that quartermaster whatever still there? o.o i think i missed this whole fashion but curious to see if i can still get it

It's still there, I just passed by it a few moments ago b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    It's still there, I just passed by it a few moments ago b:cute
    WURRRRRRRRRRRRRR WURR is it!? >_> i gots multiple characters to login lolol pretty sure they all clear the requisites
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2012
    Options
    WURRRRRRRRRRRRRR WURR is it!? >_> i gots multiple characters to login lolol pretty sure they all clear the requisites

In all the major towns except I don't recall seeing one in 1k streams but I could be wrong. It's around until the 17th so you might want to hold off on doing it on alts until the last minute. I know I wish I had. http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=573271
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Chii_Nyanco - Heavens Tear
    Chii_Nyanco - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

I did most, if not all my chars at the south arch one (551, 624). It's towards the south arch exit, just before the merchant npc. Easy to spot b:mischievous

I really wish they'd just add it to the boutique or have some tier on this npc that would allow a permanent one. I got a virtually matching set on my sin (was a nice shade of pink) ... I forgot to take screenies before it expired b:sad
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I really wish they'd just add it to the boutique or have some tier on this npc that would allow a permanent one. I got a virtually matching set on my sin (was a nice shade of pink) ... I forgot to take screenies before it expired b:sad

I forgot to take screenies with it on some of my chars. :( At least I got some with the sin and cleric. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I did most, if not all my chars at the south arch one (551, 624). It's towards the south arch exit, just before the merchant npc. Easy to spot b:mischievous

Correct, he's near the tailor, Hu Hsiaoko (mantou guy), etc.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Pre-necro bump. Frankie this is why we want the nien event back. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Or as anniversary gift
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Pinkpearl - Sanctuary
    Pinkpearl - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I also love that Gilded Ribbon outfit b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ひとりきり佇んでいた風の中
    幸せの名前をそっと呼びました。
    優しい嘘を付いてきらきらと笑っていたい、いつも
  • Wizelle - Dreamweaver
    Wizelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Or as anniversary gift
    Oh my yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Level 95 Mystic pill babby b:victory
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Or as anniversary gift

Yes, great idea, what for do we want more celestial fashion? If I get that fashion I will have to npc it once again.
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I want perfect quest master fashion to come back b:surrender
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yes, great idea, what for do we want more celestial fashion? If I get that fashion I will have to npc it once again.

+1

I would love to get the Gilded Ribbon Fashion instead. Getting the same thing every year is less of a reward than an irritation to those of us that have played since the beginning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I do hope that if they do make it as the anni gift, they replace the celestial outfit instead of adding it as the reward for only people here since the beginning. Would suck to have to wait a year for it. b:chuckle That or make it tradeable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Why is everyone talking about the celestial fash as anni fash? lol The anni fash is anni fash, the goldfish set. The celestial is the stuff that came from being logged on around christmas.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing the questmaster fashion on the log in time around christmas this year. Would be awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Why is everyone talking about the celestial fash as anni fash? lol The anni fash is anni fash, the goldfish set. The celestial is the stuff that came from being logged on around christmas.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing the questmaster fashion on the log in time around christmas this year. Would be awesome.

Meh, same idea applies, even if people were mixing up their fashions (both free, both close together in times of the year... people make mistakes). I don't even wear one set of goldfish fashion, so every year I just NPC it. Would be nice to get something different. They should just change up the fash they give out every year to get more people excited about it.

But Gilded Ribbon should be available *somehow*, even if not for free. Put it in the boutique and I will be happy enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]