Perfect Questmaster Fashion

124»

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Meh, same idea applies, even if people were mixing up their fashions (both free, both close together in times of the year... people make mistakes). I don't even wear one set of goldfish fashion, so every year I just NPC it. Would be nice to get something different. They should just change up the fash they give out every year to get more people excited about it.

But Gilded Ribbon should be available *somehow*, even if not for free. Put it in the boutique and I will be happy enough.

+10000 I don't really care that much about how (not in packs, plz) but it should be available.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yup i think they should change every year the set of fash and mount they give for anniversary, for old players it's annoying always get the same old stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yup i think they should change every year the set of fash and mount they give for anniversary, for old players it's annoying always get the same old stuff.

Agreed "I really wouldn't mind a second {Purple Fox} mount" but the idea of getting even more {Anni-HHs} Makes me wanna Hurl......b:spit

3 years of them, was more then enough for me.......b:surrender

I just wish they'd also let us Pawn them at an {NPC} for a realistic price (rather then that pittance, they still offer for them); I actually like keeping all my chari's with a diverse selection of different mounts, rather then giving everyone of them the same (out of date) clone mounts (So almost all of My {Anni-HH's} are in the stash at the moment; waiting for the time I can get a realistic price for them)........b:sad

(Oh well atleast I can still transfer them to any of my characters, incase I ever decide to do anymore PK sessions again; since they wouldn't drop, incase my chari's get off'd.....)

Who knows though.... Maybe they'll give us {Rare Aerogears} this year rather then just give us even more unwanted cloned {Anni-HH's} for us {old schoolers} this year, during the anniversary.......b:bye
    edited August 2012
    seitori wrote: »
    Agreed "I really wouldn't mind a second {Purple Fox} mount" but the idea of getting even more {Anni-HHs} Makes me wanna Hurl......b:spit

3 years of them, was more then enough for me.......b:surrender

I just wish they'd also let us Pawn them at an {NPC} for a realistic price (rather then that pittance, they still offer for them); I actually like keeping all my chari's with a diverse selection of different mounts, rather then giving everyone of them the same (out of date) clone mounts (So almost all of My {Anni-HH's} are in the stash at the moment; waiting for the time I can get a realistic price for them)........b:sad

(Oh well atleast I can still transfer them to any of my characters, incase I ever decide to do anymore PK sessions again; since they wouldn't drop, incase my chari's get off'd.....)

Who knows though.... Maybe they'll give us {Rare Aerogears} this year rather then just give us even more unwanted cloned {Anni-HH's} for us {old schoolers} this year, during the anniversary.......b:bye

Meh, free stuff is free stuff. I don't care if its free or not although obviously I'd prefer if it was. I just want it to be obtainable in someway. IT can be even be obtainable by turning on the nien event as often as they do archo assaults/quiz/grim gamble for all I care. Would make it super uncommon but I'd least I'd have a shot at getting sometimes.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited August 2012
    Part of me is glad that when they brought this back, you can't do it again because of the horns. Part of me is mad because I so would like this fashion. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Part of me is glad that when they brought this back, you can't do it again because of the horns. Part of me is mad because I so would like this fashion. b:surrender

+1

I don't want more horns, but now I'm just jealous seeing people wear this around again b:cry

Let's keep this thread bumped. It is an injustice to not sell this fashion!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Bunny_slayer - Harshlands
    Bunny_slayer - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    usually i would say: "what's the big deal? it's just fash" but seing it on my sin...

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k532/bel217/2012-08-1322-46-32.jpg

yeah those are some smexy pixels b:chuckle
    also, first non-****-colored-free-fash i've ever gotten. too bad it's not permanent.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Bump.

You would make money putting this fash in the boutique, and we'd be happy. Win/win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842