BH Reward System = fail

Options

Comments

• _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Heh..It's been about two and a half months now since I've gotten anything decent for BH reward, and I typically do BH1 every day. I always get chips or if I'm very lucky maybe socket stones or mirages. Haven't seen any sort of card in ages.
  • StarianNight - Dreamweaver
    StarianNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    At least it's better than getting orb of cultivation. Got the stupid orb 5 times in a row, not planning to level to 101, and I don't even have an alt high enough to use it b:surrender
  • JohanHex - Sanctuary
    JohanHex - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No more Orb of cultivation and mysterious chips for reward in BH1, yes for swithing them to BH2 b:bye
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    shashahah wrote: »
    ive done bh with 15 chars per day, and, not joking, got 34days in a row chips with EVERY SINGLE ONE of them

Dude, i have 20 characters, past 21 days, all characters got excitement cards. I made 2.1 billion from bh rewards, i don't know what you are talking about, getting chips on yours.
  • BlissherFX - Harshlands
    BlissherFX - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    jabq wrote: »
    Dude, i have 20 characters, past 21 days, all characters got excitement cards. I made 2.1 billion from bh rewards, i don't know what you are talking about, getting chips on yours.

I doubt that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StarianNight - Dreamweaver
    StarianNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

troll or extremely good luck? O_O
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I usually get those mill cards these days, but I got a cleric friend who usually gets chips.
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • dog10250
    dog10250 Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ok, since i'm totaly bored i calculated the chance of getting 8 times in a row chips... it's 0.0015%

now consider how many love:u+d you see around; the chance of getting scroll of tome is 0.002% (tiger packs).

My wifey has been getting chips 9/10 times for the past 20 bhs, with a mix of 1 time ectasy, 2 times mirages, and a few sockets. They NEED to reduce chip reward % and increase ectasy/excitement or make a 500k cardx2 in the mix.

Yeah....not possible. Unless you somehow found a way to **** the game in which case leads to a ban. Or your trolling us.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The rewards for me are either feast or famine. Monday I got the 5 mil card then again that night in the event I got 3 ecstasy cards. Nice haul that day. Of course two weeks ago I got nothing buy mys chips like the OP for a whole week (6 days in a row - 1 was Lunar that almost nobody does).
  • Seeperd - Heavens Tear
    Seeperd - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    very interesting observation - Dont you think the "luck" of the BH reward is based on your Character's class ?

before you flame at me, let me explain.

I have Sin, BM and Seeker on lvl 100 - I do BH on all 3 of them every day. For the last month I actually started keeping record of what i recieved :

Sin :
    Ecstacy card - 3 days in total
    Chips - 16 days in total
    Socket stones 4 days in total
    Mirages 2 days in total
    Orbs - 5 days in total

Seeker:
    Ecstacy card - 1 day in total
    Chips - 22 days in total
    Socket stones - 0 days in total
    Mirages - 1 days in total
    Orbs - 6 days in total

BM
    Ecstacy card - 10 days in total
    Chips 8 days in total
    Socket stones - 0 days in total
    Mirages - 10 days in total
    Orbs - 2 days in total

So just an observation - Is the chances of getting better BH reward dependant on your class ?
    I went to bed last night, lying on my back, looking up at the millions and millions of stars. During this time 2 thoughts crossed my mind:

1 - Do we really believe that we are alone in this vast universe...
    2 - If only I knew who stole my roof....
  • Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I don't think so.. My BM is really lucky with getting chips and sockets stones. And for example my seeker prefer sockets stone and mirages.
    So your observation is not working in my situation.

It's just luck.. Like with packs. I had 50 packs with only tokens and my friend in 10 packs had cape, mount and 2 gems..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    go throw a coin a couple of times and see if you can get 10 times in a row heads

Isn't that the thinking behind "refining"?
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • rarelyusesforum
    rarelyusesforum Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ive done bh 1s exactly 18 times so far on seeker. here r my rewards

excitement card: 1
    orb of culti: 2
    ectasy x2: 7 (so 14 cards total)
    miragesx55: 3
    Socket stones x40: 5 times

i have never gotten mysterious chips be4. also (this is just chance ofc) i have gotten ectasys or excitement cards 5/6 times when i did it with only people in my faction :3
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    gz on your first post and necro b:shutup
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    gz on your first post and necro b:shutup

pro necro is pro

he has a great future as an undead ahead of him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Why would that post be necro?
    Last post before that is posted just little more than 3 months ago.

No need to call it necro or close topic.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Why would that post be necro?
    Last post before that is posted just little more than 3 months ago.

No need to call it necro or close topic.

Necro is anything in excess of 30 days without anything contributing to reopen the discussion of the topic. That post did not contribute to the discussion of the theory in question so it is a necro.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Ive had 3 excitements in a row once, lately ive been getting nothing but chips/mirages and sockets
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Even if it reopens discussion of a topic, any thread that hasn't been posted in for longer than a month is a necro. If you want to reopen discussion without risking the mods closing it (sometimes they don't for various reasons) than you make a new thread and link the old one. That said inb4lock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • LividLemur - Dreamweaver
    LividLemur - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    just curious but why is the necro 30 day thing so... 4rth reichish

not a big deal, just seems silly how anal so many people get about it
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    just curious but why is the necro 30 day thing so... 4rth reichish

not a big deal, just seems silly how anal so many people get about it

All the people who do +1 post counts and inb4locks aren't truly anal or upset about it. At least, I hope the majority of them aren't. It's just fun to sneak in a post count before the mods lock it. It's the same reason this is funny. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3cs3dVxxd1ru8bmpo1_500.gif And why as a little kid, when your parents told you to not to make a peep. You couldn't help but whisper "peep" and laugh silently to yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    One day 7 toons 2 got Excitement, the rest got Ecstacy. Next two days; chips and mirages.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    All the people who do +1 post counts and inb4locks aren't truly anal or upset about it. At least, I hope the majority of them aren't. It's just fun to sneak in a post count before the mods lock it. It's the same reason this is funny. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3cs3dVxxd1ru8bmpo1_500.gif And why as a little kid, when your parents told you to not to make a peep. You couldn't help but whisper "peep" and laugh silently to yourself.

inb4anal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I'm guessing the reason they never removed chips is so the server doesn't get too flooded with coin. However, I have no idea why they don't simply replace it with something that can't be NPC'd, or if they're really worried about people being rich and buying less gold, un-tradeable.

I mean, look at the options. We could have DQ points (10 chest of coins for example), 55 maiden chests, Event potions (like lv100 versions of the divine contact ones), Tisha stones, Tienkangs, 100 Perfect Stones... and plenty of other things that wouldn't hurt the economy or their wallet and get more people logging in for BH.

But sadly this is just a necro, someone make the topic again so it can be discussed.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ...But sadly this is just a necro, someone make the topic again so it can be discussed.
    Why? It's a dead subject.

The OP just had bad luck and was QQ'ing about it. There's nothing wrong with the system.

Also, why hasn't a mod found this and locked it already?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    this same reason is why i quit doing my BH 100's again. getting absolutely ?useless? things for a BH100 is a put down after a while. and personally, the mysterious chips should be allowed to be traded if the player doesnt want them. at least put some coin value on them if they should be sold -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    this same reason is why i quit doing my BH 100's again. getting absolutely ?useless? things for a BH100 is a put down after a while. and personally, the mysterious chips should be allowed to be traded if the player doesnt want them. at least put some coin value on them if they should be sold -_-

Use the chips and convert them into mats / finished products and sell those?..... Or there's Dice tickets......oh wait.... that seems to escape the minds of many.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I don't have anything against Mysterious Chips. At least I didn't had to buy them from Cash Shop or Cat Shops to buy golden TT mats.
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Use the chips and convert them into mats / finished products and sell those?..... Or there's Dice tickets......oh wait.... that seems to escape the minds of many.

cube of fail? yeah, ive ran that plenty of times and i find it pretty much pointless -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    cube of fail? yeah, ive ran that plenty of times and i find it pretty much pointless -_-

Cube is for the clever , lazy people arent suited for cube.

Money doesnt always comess from the completion of Cube , but by the items it gives. merchanting isnt for everyone

Chips are the most used way of aquiring Lunar and TT mats , if you had any idea , you would take advantage of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue