7/27-28

124»

Comments

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lol Still trying to get by on not cash shopping. Mystic at this point 75% of the people playing the game have put RL Cash in the game. and my first post here was not a QQyoucashshop. i was just letting others that read this to not get all happy about Trolol(Still don't understand the name most of you are not trolls)Its just a fling. Reminds me of school with shoes imo. Look he has the new pair MUST HAVE! coo for a few days then there will be someone new. Also wtf ever happened to the term (BANDWAGON) is that not what Enrage/Karma has been doing the majority of the time look new faction, joins. look new faction joins, look new faction joins(That should be the next faction you school girls run too). lol its kinda funny. anyways back to *****. Slaying dragons with a arrow in my head ftw

Hey not my problem you don't know how to make money like we do. b:chuckle

Also "Trol is made up of retired QQingcashshopers* Try harda.

Keep being clueless.
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I quitted playing this game seriously in jan-february this year. I had nirvana +10 on my retired veno (with josd), r9 +10 and weapon +12 on my mystic, 5 aps sin +10 weapon, stage 3 cube neck +10 and 2k gold on my account . without spending 0.00001$ in this game. and im sure thats nothing compared to other catshoppers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I quitted playing this game

lies. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lies. b:chuckle

Yeah, those are lies MsE. She still drags me here to sit all day long and watch the cat shops :P
    edited August 2012
    I love playing "watch the cat shops from arch walls", what i do not like playing is "drop the wifey in the water during WQ" b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    WQ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited August 2012
    its not me doing WQ rofl! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    We needed something to do....
    Not like TW was exciting or anything
    edited August 2012
    oh so dropping me in the water while i was afk was more exciting than TW? pfff i see how it is now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    You where NOT afk,
    and you asked for it !!!!
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lol Still trying to get by on not cash shopping. Mystic at this point 75% of the people playing the game have put RL Cash in the game. and my first post here was not a QQyoucashshop. i was just letting others that read this to not get all happy about Trolol(Still don't understand the name most of you are not trolls)Its just a fling. Reminds me of school with shoes imo. Look he has the new pair MUST HAVE! coo for a few days then there will be someone new. Also wtf ever happened to the term (BANDWAGON) is that not what Enrage/Karma has been doing the majority of the time look new faction, joins. look new faction joins, look new faction joins(That should be the next faction you school girls run too). lol its kinda funny. anyways back to *****. Slaying dragons with a arrow in my head ftw

sad bm will be a sad bm *pat pat*

In terms of so called people always moving to such and such new faction lol maybe you should just observe how long some people stay in one faction for and when they move.

That being said, just remember GD was a bandwagon all the same in respect to how you are wording things. Also judging by the fact you don't understand the purpose of the name of the faction kinda says a lot imo. Keep farming those trials though maybe it'll help you in the pvp aspect of the game.
    edited August 2012
    You where NOT afk,
    and you asked for it !!!!

sigh, now im not allowed to tag along on WQ *emo rages*

ON topic: LOL at the ppl that see Trolololo as faction hoping oportunity. Im really sad and sorry for you guys that you cannot think outside of the box.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    how drunk do you have to be for waffle to rhyme with throttle?

None, haven't drank in months.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    None, haven't drank in months.

you're no fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Fail geared veno LF faction to take me inb:sad

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
    edited August 2012
    Nobody wants fail venos... i tried already with mine b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    they made a new faction and combined most the R9s from Karma, Indignant, RoC and Radiance to "wipe us off the map".

Funny how I probably have been in a guild with everyone in trol at one point or another before... even though presumably they are from four different guilds.

104 full R9 if i counted correctly, most of which can't stand each other. the rest they left in Karma so they have firepower in a gank.

R9 means nothing. How many of the are +12... and how many of those +12 are full +12 is that really matters.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It DOESNT MATTER!
    All your bases are belonging to me.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
    edited August 2012
    It DOESNT MATTER!
    All your bases are belonging to me.
    b:bye

inb4taolaolao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Nobody wants fail venos... i tried already with mine b:surrender

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • enragelost
    enragelost Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    gobainvies wrote: »
    So who is going to be the mouthpiece for GD now that the goatian dimwit has been vanquished? May I suggest BEASTisaMoron? or does Mr. socially inept want to do it himself once he figures out what nationality he belongs to?

It's good to see no-life, low-life back in the game though. b:laugh

LMFAOOOOO I just now saw the email on my spam account with the link to this forum from my mate in GD and this is soooo funny, what lol at the time this was posted it was like 8 months after I quited this game as a part of GoldDigrz winning team who defeated, broke and demoslished junk food obeyer's once known as Enrage, and you still have me on your mind b:laughb:laughb:laugh ya poor little no-life,low-life plonker...lol, if you were human that would be a flattering thing for me, but since you are an racist animal...it's not so much.

I even saw the TW video, and I have to agree with Hoju but since I have no idea about how do GD work now I can't comment on their TW's anymore...
    I'm sorry that they lost against bunch of HT scum that were once together in organization called an Enrage, that is always a bad thing for us who don't like scum, but i'm sure that GD are still the number 1 faction on the server no matter of that one small TW defeat, because the wound's we did to Enrage plonkers will burn for a long, long time (as I can see here in your posts lol).

My question is why did this "Trololollol" piece of b:fatb had their last TW (like it was said in the vid by defeated Retsuko) then...were they scared of another big defeat when GD strike back in force ??? I see this as a "mosquito bite TW win" by Enrage leftovers and nothing else.

Well I hope I fed my hungry "fan" who's holding the world record in creating the PWI accounts and all I can say to you is:

GoldDigger TILL I DIE !!!

"Sinecerly" yours: Vallenion ex. leader of the GoldDigrz Stun 1 squad who will have this faction in his heart forever
    so you can feel free to go and suck this ,,I,, like you did vs. us in TW ya Enrage leftover tool
    edited October 2012
    enragelost wrote: »

My question is why did this "Trololollol" piece of b:fatb had their last TW (like it was said in the vid by defeated Retsuko) then...were they scared of another big defeat when GD strike back in force ??? I see this as a "mosquito bite TW win" by Enrage leftovers and nothing else.

l

the first tw was entertaining, the second one was a 5 minute roll that lasted 15 minutes because GD got farmkilled out of the instance.

you can see it however you please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    It wasn't fair for the rest of the server if Trololol stayed together. Its formation pretty much destroyed TW for Karma, Rad, RoC, and any other faction they were fighting. It doesn't make sense for the server to make that kind of sacrifice just so GD can get rolled and the Trololol people can log on, have a tea party for 5 mins in GD base, and log back off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • whiy3
    whiy3 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Still funny to watch this and see how GD got rolled looooolb:laughb:laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF0fBELt3Dg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6hU55a67LA&feature=relmfu
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    enragelost wrote: »
    LMFAOOOOO I just now saw the email on my spam account with the link to this forum from my mate in GD and this is soooo funny, what lol at the time this was posted it was like 8 months after I quited this game as a part of GoldDigrz winning team who defeated, broke and demoslished junk food obeyer's once known as Enrage, and you still have me on your mind b:laughb:laughb:laugh ya poor little no-life,low-life plonker...lol, if you were human that would be a flattering thing for me, but since you are an racist animal...it's not so much.

Thank you for reminding us how much of an idiot you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited October 2012
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I saw the yellow and my eyes felt like they were irritated by soap.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I saw the yellow and my eyes felt like they were irritated by soap.

Like Like Like Like Like Like - there isn't enough Likes for this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    *scrolls past an authentic wall of yellow*b:faint

must...find...bleach...and unsee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • BanMePls - Heavens Tear
    BanMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The yell0w x.x..