7/27-28

Options

Comments

• Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Well its simple GD lost last night cause the Olympics where on.

This is big news too the USA women's basketball team beat Croatia b:chuckle
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    thats because it was the 1st interesting TW in ages lol
    *goes back to watch tw vids to see what pie's 1st line after the win was*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Tal, xylo, ouka thats just few people that crossed my mind, im sure there were more b:chuckle

WTB r9 D:
  • gobainvies
    gobainvies Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So who is going to be the mouthpiece for GD now that the goatian dimwit has been vanquished? May I suggest BEASTisaMoron? or does Mr. socially inept want to do it himself once he figures out what nationality he belongs to?

It's good to see no-life, low-life back in the game though. b:laugh
  • Selviant - Heavens Tear
    Selviant - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Apparently the word on the street is i'm full r9 +12 and that's why we won.
    Don't forget my full jades too. I R OUTGEAR U GD L2CASHSHOP
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Curious to see how next week will go, I'm giving GD the benefit of the doubt and will say that they were either rusty, or overconfident, even though some ppl in Trololo (we need a shorter version, how about just "Tro"?) claimed that Rad had better strategy and tactics. However, not sure if WaR had any impact as well, sure it was a short fight for GD, but still, it's the little things that add up!

I foresee the term "Turtling" being used in the near future as well, haven't seen that word in forever.

As for WC right after the fight, it was entertaining, made Nirv farming a bit difficult, but shhh. It was just funny seeing a few GD members saying that they were out-geared/out "cashed", given the reputation GD has acquired during this last TW season.

Overall, is this the start of something new, or is GD going to make a comeback next week? Stay tune!

Whoa, my first serious TW commentary since.....forever!

I agree with you on that they might have been "rusty"....maybe next weekend they will be totally different. Although im still a little confused as to why the self proclaimed #1 faction lost in such a short time. This out geared excuse is just plain stupid. Back when Enrage was full force, GD out geared us.... and even with that we still managed to defend 3 lands from rad...war and gd. Earthguards didnt really have r9 =/ but i think i was still playing my wizard.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    TW vs Insanityb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    gobainvies wrote: »
    So who is going to be the mouthpiece for GD now that the goatian dimwit has been vanquished? May I suggest BEASTisaMoron? or does Mr. socially inept want to do it himself once he figures out what nationality he belongs to?

It's good to see no-life, low-life back in the game though. b:laugh

This seems like a really good comment to quote, I bet you know who comes to accuse me of making that post lol.

Also this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIoZ1bsILF8
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear
    __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ^ Trololo
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    All I can say is confident tw factions push b lane hard, not wussy out and go side lane soft pushes.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    GD members are still in vent debriefing the TW trying to figure out why they're so bad. b:sweat

Karma level 20 alts lasted longer than GD in TW tonight. Scary.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    GD members are still in vent debriefing the TW trying to figure out why they're so bad. b:sweat

Karma level 20 alts lasted longer than GD in TW tonight. Scary.

We should make a level 20 alt faction and see if we can actually win any TW's after reset. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    We should make a level 20 alt faction and see if we can actually win any TW's after reset. b:chuckle

I'll join. lol

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I'll join. lol

b:victoryb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    LoR! Miss seeing ya around. =/

Hiya Gryph! Sorry for not being around, I've been real busy getting my life on track. How you doing stranger?
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Kane_lust - Heavens Tear
    Kane_lust - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    o.o wow. still don't understand if Trolol can win in TW they can't win in a real Pk battle throughout the week... OHH YEAH!! Trol is made up of retired QQingcashshopers, i mean come on for the first 2 years of PWI EA personally funded PWI's Wallets. Anyways this faction is just a trend atm. It is full of people who don't like the game and already quit. after a few weeks the members will see that the only time there is more than 20 people online is on weekends for 3 hours a night. from there they will be losing members.
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    o.o wow. still don't understand if Trolol can win in TW they can't win in a real Pk battle throughout the week... OHH YEAH!! Trol is made up of retired QQingcashshopers, i mean come on for the first 2 years of PWI EA personally funded PWI's Wallets. Anyways this faction is just a trend atm. It is full of people who don't like the game and already quit. after a few weeks the members will see that the only time there is more than 20 people online is on weekends for 3 hours a night. from there they will be losing members.

You do realize this faction was never meant to be permanent to begin with right?, and that once the map resets we'd be going back to our original factions anyway. Since we get a better tw fighting each other than we do fighting GD.
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • veance
    veance Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

You mean there is more to do than the 3 hours/weekend in this game? If you think so, then you are more socially inept than your guild leader who thinks he owns the guild.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

I've never thought that i'd see members of golddigrz QQ about cash shoppers....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited July 2012
    Options

Too bad 90%+ of our members have yet to put a single dime in the game. Not our fault you guys suck. b:chuckle
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    i highly doubt anyone will buy what you are sellin mystic :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I've never thought that i'd see members of golddigrz QQ about cash shoppers....

Google +1, Liked, Retweeted, Reblogged, *insert other social media terms*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    WTB DoT PM me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
    edited July 2012
    Options
    i highly doubt anyone will buy what you are sellin mystic :D

That's not my problem. Perhaps 90% was a bit high. I forgot about the pinoy members. Besides them though yes, majority of us don't CS. Besides, even if people do cash shop who gives a ****? It's part of the game.

Do good in BF3 = HACKER!
    Do good in Hello Kitty = HACKER!
    Do good in PWI = CASH SHOPPER!

b:chuckle
    edited July 2012
    Options
    That's not my problem. Perhaps 90% was a bit high. I forgot about the pinoy members. Besides them though yes, majority of us don't CS. Besides, even if people do cash shop who gives a ****? It's part of the game.

Do good in BF3 = HACKER!
    Do good in Hello Kitty = HACKER!
    Do good in PWI = CASH SHOPPER!

b:chuckle

Do good in Hamburger = Whopper
    Do good in Books = Author
    Do good in Breakfast = Waffle
    Do good in Racing = Throttle

Beat that!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Do good in Hamburger = Whopper
    Do good in Books = Author
    Do good in Breakfast = Waffle
    Do good in Racing = Throttle

Beat that!

Do good in hamburger = Good cook
    Do good in book = nerd
    Do good in racing = cool
    Do good in breakfast = women

Like that? b:chuckle
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Do good in hamburger = Good cook
    Do good in book = nerd
    Do good in racing = cool
    Do good in breakfast = women

Like that? b:chuckle

You have to use rhyming words. =[

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You have to use rhyming words. =[

how drunk do you have to be for waffle to rhyme with throttle?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I cash shop.

Ujelly?

I'm in Synesis.

Bet you aren't jellyb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Kane_lust - Heavens Tear
    Kane_lust - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Too bad 90%+ of our members have yet to put a single dime in the game.

lol Still trying to get by on not cash shopping. Mystic at this point 75% of the people playing the game have put RL Cash in the game. and my first post here was not a QQyoucashshop. i was just letting others that read this to not get all happy about Trolol(Still don't understand the name most of you are not trolls)Its just a fling. Reminds me of school with shoes imo. Look he has the new pair MUST HAVE! coo for a few days then there will be someone new. Also wtf ever happened to the term (BANDWAGON) is that not what Enrage/Karma has been doing the majority of the time look new faction, joins. look new faction joins, look new faction joins(That should be the next faction you school girls run too). lol its kinda funny. anyways back to *****. Slaying dragons with a arrow in my head ftw