well vici u wanted a challenge with new update

Merlox - Raging Tide
Merlox - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Tideswell (East)
u will get one after 7 weeks cuz once u own 7 lands 7 factions can bid at once so now the smaller factions can gank and with dbl the crystal life yea u might beat the small factions like prophecy marines etc but if zoo qqme and wanted all bid with 4 small factions ur ganna have to pick and choose what u defend and what u know show cuz there wont be 3 mins tws any more
Post edited by Merlox - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    u will get one after 7 weeks cuz once u own 7 lands 7 factions can bid at once so now the smaller factions can gank and with dbl the crystal life yea u might beat the small factions like prophecy marines etc but if zoo qqme and wanted all bid with 4 small factions ur ganna have to pick and choose what u defend and what u know show cuz there wont be 3 mins tws any more

is this true? if so i may stick around for more than just the 1v1 with tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Merlox - Raging Tide
    Merlox - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    is this true? if so i may stick around for more than just the 1v1 with tony

yes it is posted by franki gen discussion cystal life and **** dbled
  • RabidFishy - Raging Tide
    RabidFishy - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ummm.. even without that update a gank of qqme, wanted, and zoo would've taken land from us(Vicious). The problem is they tend to want good tw's not free land, as we would almost certainly have to wine at least one. A challenge was never the issue, other factions would rather have fun instead. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xultrazx
    xultrazx Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2012
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Im curious about how the small factions feel about the Ten Million Note price tag to bid. I understand for rich players its not much, but for regular small factions it might prove cost prohibitive, although you get 90% refunded on the next maintanence.
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Big factions don't want lands , they want something fun, maybe smaller faction are interested on lands. but could be a no win situation , since a big faction chose to defend the lands against the smaller factions and wine the strong one.

The attackers;
    smaller faction will not obtain their goal- lands
    Big faction will not obtain their goal- fun tw

Defender;

Might have fun defending the gank. A strong faction can defend the 7 smaller factions and maybe 1-2 strong and rest smaller. But since maps reset the smaller factions don't need to gank a strong faction , only acquire mobs lands and gank smaller faction with several lands to increase their opportunity of obtaining a land and fun.
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    this is going to be interesting...restricting factions of having too many lands or they will get a 7 way gank; this is more a win for low and mid tier factions than for top factions out there

funny thing is that they pretty much did it to avoid having factions farming coins lol....
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    At the moment it is plausible to gank 3 way. But QQme/Zoo/Wanted did not dare to do so.... I dont see any difference with 7 ganks at the same time either. Coz these factions will run after smaller factions for land. As soon as map reset and Vicious will end up owning all the major cities again.

PROVE ME WRONG! b:bye
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • petrojohn
    petrojohn Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    At the moment it is plausible to gank 3 way. But QQme/Zoo/Wanted did not dare to do so.... I dont see any difference with 7 ganks at the same time either. Coz these factions will run after smaller factions for land. As soon as map reset and Vicious will end up owning all the major cities again.

PROVE ME WRONG! b:bye

Propably true, but QQme/Zoo/Wanted are 3 completelly different factions.
    1) QQme is trying to rebuild and has the know how, so i think they will rebuild pretty fast as long as the officers want to. Also, QQme was/is/will be a TW faction and will have TW's with oponents they can deal with, especially this period of time that they are trying to rebuild. At the moment i think Vicious will defend them by sending 2 squads untill they manage to rebuild the DD power needed.
    2) Zoo faction is allready set up and it is getting stronger every day. Allmost all guys in Zoo are experienced, but a lot of them luck of gears. Propably in a few months they will have the DD power to give a good fight against Vicious. At the same time propably, QQme will also have the DD power to give a headache to Vicious too. Time will show if it is a strategy game they are playing or they just don't have enough grit. Anyways all those ppl left QQme because they had completelly different mentality and ideas of those that they had to have in order to stay in the changing QQme (towards better/worst is not an issue here, maybe an issue in another thread).
    3) Nomatter what my good friend Spell says, Wanted is a PvE-oriented faction that still recruits ppl according to their character. But i would also say that he is not completelly wrong (he is very experienced and he can see some things that other ppl just can't realize atm). Wanted nowdays have enough DD's to handle most factions, maybe give Vicious an 1-hour TW, but unfortunatelly because Wanted is a PvE-oriented faction they luck of experience and strategy. We just go in a TW, have some fun, and leave the instance. If a faction plays dirty, Wanted will make TW's against them nomatter gears/ppl/funds.

So, my opinion is
    QQme/Wanted against Vici -> possible
    QQme/Zoo against Vici -> possible
    Zoo/Wanted against Vici -> possible
    QQme/Zoo/Wanted against Vici -> pure luck

All i want is to have some looooooong TW's and not getting ganged/farm-killed, and i believe so are the rest Wanted comrads. As i said before, time will show.

GusWiZ
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Come @ me bro!! I'm looking forward to a lot of hypocrites growing some balls.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Come @ me bro!! I'm looking forward to a lot of hypocrites growing some balls.

hehe Vicious member:

1. Look cool: Come @ me bro!

2. Insult others: lot of hypocrites growing some balls

Where's the emoticon at the end Leni? Damn copycats, cant even copy right!b:bye
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    hehe Vicious member:

Hehe, typical Spell:

1. Thinks everything a Vicious member posts is directed at him, for some reason they make him butthurt. I didn't say any names, but like they say: if it fits you, wear it.

2. Takes every-single-chance he gets to try to trash Vicious, can't do anything about them in-game but i'll get them in the forum!! "Try" being the keyword. If you're gonna do it, do it ri----no nvm, you won't be able to nail it. Keep trying tho, you're funny :3

3. Ends up being ridiculed. That's how we roll in Vicious, yo! <-Me looking cool

4. Looks stupid, again. <-Me insulting others

b:bye <-Just for you

amidoinitrite?
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    hehe Vicious member:

you know for all the hate you throw around at vicious, i remember you coming onto our ventrillo alot of times, even downtalking your own members when you had lead to QQme. laughing with us, joking with us, coming up with jokes for your own faction for us to laugh at. oh and lets not forget asking nuff and dylena for advice. i mean i know you got to try and save face somehow, but seriously spell, lighten up it is only a game and yes i know, we did take your (and QQme's) mantle at the top of the food chain for now. But thats no reason to throw such a hissy fit! it'll be alright spell, i promise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2012

good luck on asking small faction to used their 10 mills coin for Tw they might lose and give chance to the bigger faction winning. since map reset is every 6 months, ppl more think how to getting their own land first before ganking lol.
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    hehe Vicious member:

so you are the new self proclaimed troll police b:shocked
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    edited August 2012
    I am the troll police sheriff. I got from pan gu, a warrant for VICIOUS members. It's called pap arrest. All vicious members shall be confined to 4th map and stay there.
  • petrojohn
    petrojohn Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    May i be also confined in map4 please? b:sad

Gus
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This Server full of weenies wont GANK even if it was a 10 way gank
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited August 2012

the sad part is that you are probably right...I don't see a 5+ way gank happening.
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Weenies who won't gank? O.o I thought ganking was looked down on b:surrender But anyways gotta understand no one wants a wined tw when they can have a fun one because even though vici is strong Qqme/Zoo/Wanted would spread there forces too thin. So one would be wined. Unless vici say they will show all a decent fight i don't think it will happen but I could be wrong : o And tbh what do we have to win as a ganking faction? We made Vici lose one land while they defended 3 lands at the same time? Yet if vici wins against the top 3 factions, I feel like egos willl grow cause no one will be able to stand up to them. But anyways the gankers have a chance to gain little when vici gets fun in tw and a chance to spread the distance between them and all other factions which would probably just make them stronger. Like I said before the map resets so it's not like the smaller factions are forced to atk the top faction like when u were not the top dog and qqme was.
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • calmincense
    calmincense Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well, to me, looking at the BIG picture. The gank would be fun to do NOW because after reset we'll all be spread out and everyone will be scurrying to gain their own lands. Vicious would NOT wine QQme so anyone who ganked with QQme would more than likely be the recipient of the land that may/or may not be lost. Now IF we were only a 3 faction gank, then we may all lose (imho), yes, Vicious is that strong. HOWEVER if we could get a 4 way gank, and all on the same night, that would be a lovely site to behold. :) all of this, is of course, conjecture, because 1. there is no way to determine which day the wars are on and 2. there are no other factions interested in ganking at this time. b:victory

It would be a FUN project to take on for the "end of map" weeks. It would pump some excitement into the server for everyone, it would be fun to watch the plan unfold...to me on so many levels it would inject some excitement and renew interest in the game.
    BUTmeh, there has been no interest in it, so we're just having fun tw'ing with ppl we can have a fair/equal or almost equal fight with b:pleased

BUT to NOT hijack the thread, I am looking forward to the new map and the new rules. It's always an exciting thing to have new components added to a game so your strategies and your techniques have to be modified. Roundtable, here we come, again. :)

seeler
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well, to me, looking at the BIG picture. The gank would be fun to do NOW because after reset we'll all be spread out and everyone will be scurrying to gain their own lands. Vicious would NOT wine QQme so anyone who ganked with QQme would more than likely be the recipient of the land that may/or may not be lost. Now IF we were only a 3 faction gank, then we may all lose (imho), yes, Vicious is that strong. HOWEVER if we could get a 4 way gank, and all on the same night, that would be a lovely site to behold. :) all of this, is of course, conjecture, because 1. there is no way to determine which day the wars are on and 2. there are no other factions interested in ganking at this time. b:victory

It would be a FUN project to take on for the "end of map" weeks. It would pump some excitement into the server for everyone, it would be fun to watch the plan unfold...to me on so many levels it would inject some excitement and renew interest in the game.
    BUTmeh, there has been no interest in it, so we're just having fun tw'ing with ppl we can have a fair/equal or almost equal fight with b:pleased

BUT to NOT hijack the thread, I am looking forward to the new map and the new rules. It's always an exciting thing to have new components added to a game so your strategies and your techniques have to be modified. Roundtable, here we come, again. :)

seeler

Yeah I think it would be a fun thing after the reset but not everyone will be touching vici for awhile
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Weenies who won't gank? O.o I thought ganking was looked down on b:surrender But anyways gotta understand no one wants a wined tw when they can have a fun one because even though vici is strong Qqme/Zoo/Wanted would spread there forces too thin. So one would be wined. Unless vici say they will show all a decent fight i don't think it will happen but I could be wrong : o And tbh what do we have to win as a ganking faction? We made Vici lose one land while they defended 3 lands at the same time? Yet if vici wins against the top 3 factions, I feel like egos willl grow cause no one will be able to stand up to them. But anyways the gankers have a chance to gain little when vici gets fun in tw and a chance to spread the distance between them and all other factions which would probably just make them stronger. Like I said before the map resets so it's not like the smaller factions are forced to atk the top faction like when u were not the top dog and qqme was.

BELIVE it or NOT Attacking the TOP faction HELPS you grow as a FACTION too.. WIN OR LOSE setting a GOAL that high says a lot about the faction and its members.!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    BELIVE it or NOT Attacking the TOP faction HELPS you grow as a FACTION too.. WIN OR LOSE setting a GOAL that high says a lot about the faction and its members.!!!

ganking only helps 1 guild.. it has been seen in our history of rt..

Levi, Varden, and QQme taking down Infamy.. QQme grew stronger, Varden died..

Vicious, Vertu and Levi tried to take down QQme.. Vicious grew stronger.. Vertu died, Levi broke apart

the weakest guild involved in the gank doesnt really prosper according to our history..
    so no thx

Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012

Vicious, Vertu and Levi tried to take down QQme.. Vicious grew stronger.. Vertu died, Levi broke apart

the weakest guild involved in the gank doesnt really prosper according to our history..
    so no thx

Its also in our history that a FACTION stood Up to QQme no matter what ODDS were agaisnt it and FOUGHT AND FOUGHT AND FOUGHT win or lose to BECOME number one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Its also in our history that a FACTION stood Up to QQme no matter what ODDS were agaisnt it and FOUGHT AND FOUGHT AND FOUGHT win or lose to BECOME number one.

yes and that is what zoo is trying to do.. having wanted or qqme help them gank you guys would just tarnish their wins (if they got any)
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Stop b:cry

Go to we>rice and have some fun TW vs avefenix or Valk. Every time i see a vici member crying for a gank insulting other factions it make me hate more the gank. Keep crying and bashing to keep more far a way the possibility of a gank.
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
    edited August 2012

so no thx

Tony is a wise man and history speaks for itself.

I think zoo is free to go for vicious, wanted can join them if they feel like it but for qqme it makes no sense at the moment. We can have way more fun with valkyrie, wanted, levi, even avephenix.

Plus...qqme and zoo wont find common grounds anytime soon as allies. The progress of one faction will mean the decline of the other.

Gl vicu in wined tw and stop being lazy and lvl up and gear ur alts so u can taste a good tw
  • Haha_dude - Raging Tide
    Haha_dude - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Fall of the great Vicious.... due to wined tws?! b:sad
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Fall of the great Vicious.... due to wined tws?! b:sad

Must be a slow fall. 9+ months of wined TW and we're still #1.

The 6 months map reset basically screwed Vicious over. Not only does it mean no one will attack us, but it also means we can't landlock any faction anymore. I remember distinctly here before the Genesis expansion came out that we finally, after about 2 months of planning, landlocked QQme so that the only faction they could wage war on was Vicious. Otherwise they will have no wars.

But luckily for QQme map reset changed all that. And the 6 months reset just doesn't make any sense for anyone to attack the dominant faction and basically be guaranteed a **** and a losing, whereas they could just attack other factions and have fun and maybe a chance to win as well.

Vicious already served its purpose to be the top faction in RT. But all great things must come to an end. So I wonder when that end will be.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!