RT stop wating for others factions to resolve your tws problems

Options
Roslol - Harshlands
Roslol - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Tideswell (East)
People don't like to be "defeated"

Seems RT is very desperate looking for fun TW and asking to someone gank or bid on Vicious using offensives words, trash talking the rest of the factions . That the price that they have to pay of recruiting all op toons and the effects of being the top faction. PWI gameplay changed and be the top faction is boring and i think no one is really interest to be PvE faction , factions are interested on fun tws.

The only benefactor of the gank is vicious. They are capable to defend the 3 lands giving them fun tw to increase their ego and bash the other factions. Why gank vicious if we are PvE faction? Farming TT,Nirvana,AEU or Warsong seems more realistic.

Vicious plans;

Wanted nemesis is TT. Valkarie is pushing,trolling, talk trashing Nirvana to make them gank mobs. The truth is Wanted pride/hate will never let Twilight Minister : Vacuity win a TT and will defend all TTs against Twilight Minister : Vacuity and maybe letting win the other bosses in order to never lose against TM:V.Zoo attack Nirvana and Nirvana fail in the drop rate , Nirana lose 1% mat price every week and not gaining price making Zoo disappear from the map. Valkarie do what is best for their members and not what is best for RT

Although QQme at the start of the reset have the interest on ganking Zoo but no one wanted to attack them and some chose to attack us instead of working together to attack Wanted. Now things changed,who really need to gank Zoo? Only 2 faction will benefits of the gank ; QQme that is dying and the other that in the start dint wanted to attack Zoo and now they dont have any other option.

RT if you want a fun tw find it for yourselves, stop waiting for other factions to resolve your problems .

People don't like to be "defeated" but sometimes we have to accept it in order to grow.
pwcalc.com/c7406c9082b547e7

Let's play guess who.
Post edited by Roslol - Harshlands on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Gibberish :x
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

Seems RT is very desperate looking for fun TW and asking to someone gank or bid on Vicious using offensives words, trash talking the rest of the factions . That the price that they have to pay of recruiting all op toons and the effects of being the top faction. PWI gameplay changed and be the top faction is boring and i think no one is really interest to be PvE faction , factions are interested on fun tws.

The only benefactor of the gank is vicious. They are capable to defend the 3 lands giving them fun tw to increase their ego and bash the other factions. Why gank vicious if we are PvE faction? Farming TT,Nirvana,AEU or Warsong seems more realistic.

Vicious plans;

Wanted nemesis is TT. Valkarie is pushing,trolling, talk trashing Nirvana to make them gank mobs. The truth is Wanted pride/hate will never let Twilight Minister : Vacuity win a TT and will defend all TTs against Twilight Minister : Vacuity and maybe letting win the other bosses in order to never lose against TM:V.Zoo attack Nirvana and Nirvana fail in the drop rate , Nirana lose 1% mat price every week and not gaining price making Zoo disappear from the map. Valkarie do what is best for their members and not what is best for RT

Although QQme at the start of the reset have the interest on ganking Zoo but no one wanted to attack them and some chose to attack us instead of working together to attack Wanted. Now things changed,who really need to gank Zoo? Only 2 faction will benefits of the gank ; QQme that is dying and the other that in the start dint wanted to attack Zoo and now they dont have any other option.

RT if you want a fun tw find it for yourselves, stop waiting for other factions to resolve your problems .

People don't like to be "defeated" but sometimes we have to accept it in order to grow.

This is irrelevant post

1. RT is not desperate on looking for fun TW, they are a couple of faction having fun tws. Maybe your faction are the one desperate to have a fun tws, maybe your faction is looking for a gank?

2. Your faction dont do nirvanas, tt or full warsong?What the problem on doing PvE instance and farming for our gears, not all people are CS.

3. QQme dint attack zoo until they attack first , those factions tw was fun.

4. Also how zoo and qqme will gank wanted? Vicious will lose on purpose and let zoo pass? or vicious is dying and a faction like zoo can roll vici?

Talk trashing qqme,zoo,valk and wanted will not make them to gank you. Your actions dont deserve fun tws.
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    4. Also how zoo and qqme will gank wanted? Vicious will lose on purpose and let zoo pass? or vicious is dying and a faction like zoo can roll vici?

This is irrelevant and make me laugh.
  • Roslol - Harshlands
    Roslol - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

Talk trashing qqme,zoo,valk and wanted will not make them to gank you. Your actions dont deserve fun tws.

You think a Wanted QQme Zoo triple gank can defeat Vicious? LOL optimistic. Let me remind you that tao, zoo, qqme, Wanted, Valkarie vs Vicious in PK and they barely win.

Go back to farming, PvP is too hardcore for you.
    pwcalc.com/c7406c9082b547e7

Let's play guess who.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    the amount of lawl and gibberish in this thread is noteworthy, otherwise i find it a boring read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    the amount of lawl and gibberish in this thread is noteworthy, otherwise i find it a boring read.

same here i couldnt make out half the post..lol
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    You think a Wanted QQme Zoo triple gank can defeat Vicious? LOL optimistic. Let me remind you that tao, zoo, qqme, Wanted, Valkarie vs Vicious in PK and they barely win.

Go back to farming, PvP is too hardcore for you.

your dumb how would u know if they never tried? I am pretty sure Vicious cant defend All 3 at the same time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReVrEhYsIOmA - Raging Tide
    ReVrEhYsIOmA - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

Vicious plans;

Lack of originality with irrational words . not even your vicious pals cant read this entire s%$# b:shutup
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Lack of originality with irrational words . not even your vicious pals cant read this entire s%$# b:shutup

Le sigh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Le sigh.

hes saying we can read it aries, he just used the double negative to get his point out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Trump - Raging Tide
    Trump - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    i really dont see how ppl can read this thread.
    more questions asked-more ppl helping to solve-better community-better support...b:bye
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    le Sigh.

gtfo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?