Leviathan is recruiting again, 90+ all classes :D

Jenisky - Raging Tide
Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Tideswell (East)
It's been almost 3 months since \/atican went MIA and the date that GMs said they'll try to help us out is approaching. Last we heard, if in 3 months he doesn't log on and pass lead (and he hasn't), they will step in and remove him as leader.

It's time for us to come out of hibernation and we're excited. Levi is currently recruiting 90+ for PvE - we do daily full warsong/delta runs, BH, and trials if enough interest (we have a pro base that's ready for upgrade already :D). We will definitely be participating in TW again after the map resets and we look forward to a lot of fun wars b:victory

Contact me ig or anyone in Levi for apply site!

I'm happy to answer any questions b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
Post edited by Jenisky - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    b:victory I hope that this works out for you all and wish you all the best of luck in getting your faction back in order. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys TW again after the reset.

If there's anything I can do, please let me know.

b:bye
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm looking forward to Levi's return TW wise b:victory
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Definitely look forward to Levi's return. Great timing too, since map reset is in roughly 1 month 2 weeks.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Inb4 \/atican comes back at the last minute and totally ruins your plans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    Last we heard, if in 3 months he doesn't log on and pass lead (and he hasn't), they will step in and remove him as leader.

b:pleased Let's just hope things work out, kay?

@ the rest: thank you very much :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    hope to see leviathan big again. good luck on recruiting, and hope can see levi on the map again after reset
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Go levi, levi is serious about rebuilding but there other factions like vertu recruiting on worldchat saying that vertu is back we gonna rebuild it, herozero promising things and all was a joke. People leave their current faction in order to help Vertu and the next day herozero left to Wanted putting his alt that is not even level 100 has a leader. Shame you!!
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • FierySlasher - Raging Tide
    FierySlasher - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    leviathan (aka Lesbiathan) can really make it back big time, once they get back lead. All the best guys!

P.S. Jenisky is giving away noodes to recruits....so i've heard
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited July 2012

poor jeni :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    **** her nudes. ill give wizzies nudes out.
    its your duty as ex-leader!
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • Trump - Raging Tide
    Trump - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Jen's AND Wizzie's noodes!?! sign me up pls. b:dirtyb:laugh
    more questions asked-more ppl helping to solve-better community-better support...b:bye
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Jen's AND Wizzie's noodes!?! sign me up pls. b:dirtyb:laugh

throw in nuff_said's and ill apply. i still dont have nuffs from joining vicious....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide
    _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Go levi, levi is serious about rebuilding but there other factions like vertu recruiting on worldchat saying that vertu is back we gonna rebuild it, herozero promising things and all was a joke. People leave their current faction in order to help Vertu and the next day herozero left to Wanted putting his alt that is not even level 100 has a leader. Shame you!!
    b:chuckle he was a... i dont even know how to call it, was sad to see how just by himself killed definitely one old and good faction, just 1 day "trying" to rebuild with the fact full of lvl 1-50 inactive/alts and then leaving
  • Spinnaker - Raging Tide
    Spinnaker - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The 27th is the day we in Levi are supposed to contact PWI to learn our fate. We would like to ask the leaders of the other RT factions to submit tickets of support to the GMs on that day, affirming your support to return leadership of Levi to an active member. Many of you have contacted us with well wishes and statements that RT would be a better server with a stong Leviathan doing TW than without it. We come to you, not with our hat in hand, but looking you straight in the eye, saying we could use your support in this. We reach out at this time for the faction leaders but any member of RT is also welcome to express their support. We thank you in advance for your assistance and support in this matter.
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    I will help with the tickets b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2012

wait, not for current members ?

I QUIT ! b:angry

101 sin applying for levi here, noodes plz b:victory
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • calmincense
    calmincense Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I will help with tickets. Good Luck Jeni and everyone in Leviathan, I can't wait to have you guys back here!

seeler
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    Thank you very much guys, we all appreciate it more than we can say!! :)

Also: omg how many times do I have to say that my nudes are for sexy Levi girls only.

b:dirty kiki's closet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Thank you very much guys, we all appreciate it more than we can say!! :)

Also: omg how many times do I have to say that my nudes are for sexy Levi girls only.

b:dirty kiki's closet

i have a sexi levi girl character...... b:cute

will send you my email b:kiss
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • FierySlasher - Raging Tide
    FierySlasher - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    sooo umm the return of "wizzie...gets healed by enemy clerics"?b:laugh
  • ohnobono
    ohnobono Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Don't forget Fuzzy is bringing back Varden too
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ohnobono wrote: »
    Don't forget Fuzzy is bringing back Varden too

I don't see that happening...I heard he is in Vici; its a shame tho
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    oh and I hope that everything turns out well for Levi :D
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Not trying to burst anyone's bubble or anything but I'm pretty sure I've seen Vatican online a few times and recently...like 5min ago. Also the whole inactive leader and GMs will pass it to a new person is untrue, not sure who told you that because if a GM said that to you, he will most likely be without a job.

Once a person has lead above his head that faction belongs to him and him alone, he can choose to do whatever he wants with it. Taking lead away from him is like taking his gears away from him just because hes been inactive, someone paid for the faction to be made and upgraded and it wasn't by PWI, it was by a person playing the game. The GMs have no power over things like factions and players belongings if they do not hurt the game itself.
    The only case GMs ever stepped into faction problems with leader being gone was when the leader of a big faction got permanent banned which makes it impossible for anyone to get lead back even if the leader would want to pass it and that was by a GM that no longer works for PW.

Hope my message doesn't offend you but I wouldn't recruit until you actually get lead because 99.999999999999% you most likely wont due to it causing major problems for the GM if Vatican would complain about leader switch without him agreeing to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    Thank you for your concern Dylena, but I am very happy to say that

LEVIATHAN HAS REGAINED CONTROL OF THE FACTION!

b:cuteb:cuteb:cute b:thanks

Vatican has been removed and JPsi currently holds the leadership position of Levi. We will be discussing where to go from here now that it's really happened :D

Thank you SO MUCH PWI, I can't even put into words how happy this makes us all :D

Accepting apps +90 for guaranteed TW after reset b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Spinnaker - Raging Tide
    Spinnaker - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I would also like to pass along my thanks to the GMs for doing the right thing and also to our friends in RT for their support and kind words. Levi is back, let the fun begin.
    edited July 2012
    i never really believed we would get it back, but we did

thank you PWI for doing the right thing
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    b:victory Leviathan deserves it! Great job, guys!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Not trying to burst anyone's bubble or anything but I'm pretty sure I've seen Vatican online a few times and recently...like 5min ago. Also the whole inactive leader and GMs will pass it to a new person is untrue, not sure who told you that because if a GM said that to you, he will most likely be without a job.

Once a person has lead above his head that faction belongs to him and him alone, he can choose to do whatever he wants with it. Taking lead away from him is like taking his gears away from him just because hes been inactive, someone paid for the faction to be made and upgraded and it wasn't by PWI, it was by a person playing the game. The GMs have no power over things like factions and players belongings if they do not hurt the game itself.
    The only case GMs ever stepped into faction problems with leader being gone was when the leader of a big faction got permanent banned which makes it impossible for anyone to get lead back even if the leader would want to pass it and that was by a GM that no longer works for PW.

Hope my message doesn't offend you but I wouldn't recruit until you actually get lead because 99.999999999999% you most likely wont due to it causing major problems for the GM if Vatican would complain about leader switch without him agreeing to it.

xD not even 1 hour later we got lead back after you wrote this.
    Ty though.
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • JPsi - Raging Tide
    JPsi - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2012

No offense taken from it, but from what was read of the support ticket (It can't be quoted in forums). They had already confirmed he wasn't logging on in the time period you've stated. Its now completely irrelevant tho, GMs have intervened. Lead has been restored and Leviathans focus is on the future.

I'll state it publicly here, I have no intent on keeping leviathans lead. The discussion of who it will go to is still uncomfirmed entirely, but not far from being there. I'll be handing lead over as soon as final agreement is reached.