Leviathan is recruiting again, 90+ all classes :D

Comments

• BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i think when dylena see vatican online. it was GM who passing lead to u JPsi. hope u guys the best on rebuilding and recruiting.
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Congratulations, Levi b:victory Get her done b:pleased

b:bye
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Did the gms pass the coin that Vatican sucked up too?
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Crazy_Roxy - Raging Tide
    Crazy_Roxy - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Alot of them were so Polite didnt even know they crashed
    b:cryMiss My ChildHoodb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Better Movie
  • JPsi - Raging Tide
    JPsi - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Did the gms pass the coin that Vatican sucked up too?

No coin has been given back as of yet. It is at least known that it wasn't being syphoned off like many claimed (He never logged on to do so). So far I haven't recieved a reply on iff it can/will be done.

Personally, I'm not holding my breath on that one
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Not trying to burst anyone's bubble or anything but I'm pretty sure I've seen Vatican online a few times and recently...like 5min ago. Also the whole inactive leader and GMs will pass it to a new person is untrue, not sure who told you that because if a GM said that to you, he will most likely be without a job.

Once a person has lead above his head that faction belongs to him and him alone, he can choose to do whatever he wants with it. Taking lead away from him is like taking his gears away from him just because hes been inactive, someone paid for the faction to be made and upgraded and it wasn't by PWI, it was by a person playing the game. The GMs have no power over things like factions and players belongings if they do not hurt the game itself.
    The only case GMs ever stepped into faction problems with leader being gone was when the leader of a big faction got permanent banned which makes it impossible for anyone to get lead back even if the leader would want to pass it and that was by a GM that no longer works for PW.

Hope my message doesn't offend you but I wouldn't recruit until you actually get lead because 99.999999999999% you most likely wont due to it causing major problems for the GM if Vatican would complain about leader switch without him agreeing to it.

<-THIS is the right thing happening . Blablabla JPsi and VATICAN Trolling and Fooling ppl .

That's made by u , not any GM . b:bye
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Galtero - Raging Tide
    Galtero - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    No coin has been given back as of yet. It is at least known that it wasn't being syphoned off like many claimed (He never logged on to do so). So far I haven't recieved a reply on iff it can/will be done.

Personally, I'm not holding my breath on that one

To be blund dont ask for that leave it, let him have the coin just be glad that u got lead from him the GM's did levi a big favor to get the lead back to a active member
  • JPsi - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    <-THIS is the right thing happening . Blablabla JPsi and VATICAN Trolling and Fooling ppl .

That's made by u , not any GM . b:bye

Hmmm, lets see where I was fooling people. Did the intervention happen as claimed? Did I then pass off lead as I had previously stated? Have any of my statements in this thread been inaccurate? Please Sir, do enlighten me.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hmmm, lets see where I was fooling people. Did the intervention happen as claimed? Did I then pass off lead as I had previously stated? Have any of my statements in this thread been inaccurate? Please Sir, do enlighten me.

you are taking anything ulq says as serious/worthy of attention? you must be new here.........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    No need to mention how 2 Vertu ppl ( one of them never had any experience to be officer even ) can take the leadership and Director of a faction after 1-2 months joining it .

That BS wont pass on all ppl .That's how u fooled ppl .

Then for now No GM passed Lead to anyone , as Dylena said .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Pretty sure they passed lead already and Kawaiii has it...
  • SirMerchalot - Raging Tide
    SirMerchalot - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    No need to mention how 2 Vertu ppl ( one of them never had any experience to be officer even ) can take the leadership and Director of a faction after 1-2 months joining it .

jibber jabber?
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    /facepalm
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Pretty sure they passed lead already and Kawaiii has it...

refer to my earlier post. ulqiorraa__________________________ is RT's equivalent of yulk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JPsi - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    you are taking anything ulq says as serious/worthy of attention? you must be new here.........

For the most part I choose not to comment on forums here in general and even in this case, I'm keeping my opinions of any forum goers to myself. My only reason for replying is that the act of not replying would allow that accusation some form of credibility.

A) I've been an officer in multiple factions prior to this.
    B)My time in levi/lack of having been an officer there was something I raised at the time.
    C) To your prior accusation about TW experience.. Levis internal workings are there so that the TW commander is NOT the director/leader normally.
    Did I display it all of it here on these forums? no.. that was internal levi discussions.

As to how I feel about the whole fiasco, I'm not commenting. The accusation of falsehoods and misleading people I reject.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    For the most part I choose not to comment on forums here in general and even in this case, I'm keeping my opinions of any forum goers to myself. My only reason for replying is that the act of not replying would allow that accusation some form of credibility.

i actually wholeheartedly agree with you there. but seriously, when it comes to ulq, no one gives him credibility. dont worry about it JPsi, just continue having fun in game. and i havent said it yet, but good luck to all of you guys in levi. will be a sad day indeed if levi ever disbands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ulq seems very interested on levi , maybe he will apply soon b:chuckle
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ulq seems very interested on levi , maybe he will apply soon b:chuckle

I doubt it. He's already in a faction.

You would have to admit (if anyone cares about looking honest) it must have been a real "faction morale booster" for Levi's die hard faithful members to watch lead be given to a stranger. b:chuckle

This part of the topic should end. Truth hurts, and no one wants to hear it. With the exception of current Levi members, its all water under the bridge anyway. *shrugs*
  • JPsi - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    I doubt it. He's already in a faction.

You would have to admit (if anyone cares about looking honest) it must have been a real "faction morale booster" for Levi's die hard faithful members to watch lead be given to a stranger. b:chuckle

This part of the topic should end. Truth hurts, and no one wants to hear it. With the exception of current Levi members, its all water under the bridge anyway. *shrugs*

Well lets see, Wizzie was looking to pass lead well and truly before he gave it to Vatican. At the time, not one of these "die hard faithful members" you refer to, stepped up or even looked interested at trying. In reality, Wizzies choices were.. continue leading despite not wanting to or pass lead to the one person that seemed interested. The old members could be pissed at wizzie for it (some were), but it only would have taken one of them to show some interest prior to that decision for it to have gone differently.

For all the **** I've seen being thrown at Wizzie over that choice in these forums, how many people have asked what options he actually had?
    For the record Vatican was trusted by many, myself included. Hindsight is nice, but no-one saw that coming.

In reality, no-one knows exactly what happened to vatican except vatican. Only he can answer that here, the rumors and BS surrounding it here are phenomenal.

So pretty please RT, can we have mildly less BS and people who weren't involved and have no clue as to what happened opening their mouths without anything of substance to say? (I know its a vain hope, but gotta try)
    edited August 2012
    Well lets see, Wizzie was looking to pass lead well and truly before he gave it to Vatican. At the time, not one of these "die hard faithful members" you refer to, stepped up or even looked interested at trying. In reality, Wizzies choices were.. continue leading despite not wanting to or pass lead to the one person that seemed interested. The old members could be pissed at wizzie for it (some were), but it only would have taken one of them to show some interest prior to that decision for it to have gone differently.

For all the **** I've seen being thrown at Wizzie over that choice in these forums, how many people have asked what options he actually had?
    For the record Vatican was trusted by many, myself included. Hindsight is nice, but no-one saw that coming.

In reality, no-one knows exactly what happened to vatican except vatican. Only he can answer that here, the rumors and BS surrounding it here are phenomenal.

So pretty please RT, can we have mildly less BS and people who weren't involved and have no clue as to what happened opening their mouths without anything of substance to say? (I know its a vain hope, but gotta try)

Did I not say its all water under the bridge anyway? b:chuckle
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Did I not say its all water under the bridge anyway? b:chuckle

you say it like people care what you say
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    you say it like people care what you say

Why would I care who does or doesnt care what I say? I guess you give 'people' more credit for nothing than I do, lol. b:chuckle
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Why would I care who does or doesnt care what I say? I guess you give 'people' more credit for nothing than I do, lol. b:chuckle

this is an internet forum, i give no one credit here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    this is an internet forum, i give no one credit here.

PWI SchoolTeacher: A+ to Epros, that is correct. This IS an internet forum. But, sadly you may not progress to the Bonus Round, since you did not say what kind of internet forum it is. Bummer...

Better luck next time! ^^
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    PWI SchoolTeacher: A+ to Epros, that is correct. This IS an internet forum. But, sadly you may not progress to the Bonus Round, since you did not say what kind of internet forum it is. Bummer...

Better luck next time! ^^

F to you. this is an alt. my old main got banned, and my new main doesnt have the post count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    F to you. this is an alt. my old main got banned, and my new main doesnt have the post count.

*throws pity party* Aw, you poor poor soul...QQ. Thanks for offering your F, but 'sloppy seconds' are just nasty. Yuck! b:shocked
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    *throws pity party* Aw, you poor poor soul...QQ. Thanks for offering your F, but 'sloppy seconds' are just nasty. Yuck! b:shocked

want some preparation H for that butthurt?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    want some preparation H for that butthurt?

Its cool. As long as you dont answer yourself no one will ever suspect you have Hemorrhoids.

Oh wait...'people' might know something I dont. b:chuckle
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Its cool. As long as you dont answer yourself no one will ever suspect you have Hemorrhoids.

Oh wait...'people' might know something I dont. b:chuckle

ysomad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    ysomad?

What part of "b:chuckle" indicates anger to you? I find you quite entertaining tbh. Too funny! b:laugh