perfect world market crash

udancenow
udancenow Posts: 23 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
Have u ever seen a down town core with 11 open bisnesses & 62 buldens for rent.It hapens cause the locals got too cheap & dident suport the market making it so no one has coin.Black friday is apon us now & we face this now,if gold could not be bot/bid for any less then 1.7 mill or sold for less then 1.7 mill through the system.Your thinking I like cheap gold,but the price is too high that we pay for such thinking.The player who buy gold to sell with there credit cards dont buy as much after blackfriday starving the provider of funds to keep the game going.Items & mat wont sell,for those cheap scapes out thare that make it past lev 70 it is now your problim as u try to buy tt mat on sale at 250k each time 5 items.Since the players alowed this to hapen I ask the system prviders to bring in some stabity set a min price on bid & selling of gold at 1.7 mill each.1 daller=1 gold=1 mill coin now,no profit.If gold sold at 1.7mill min,built in it alows a profit=700k or 70 cence on each daller spent= a strong perfect world econimy inside & outside this game.please think before u reply to this idea!or u may be broke at lev 70 looking for your first tt70 armer mat.b:thanks
Post edited by udancenow on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Can someone resume that for me pls?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • greenglare
    greenglare Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I have bin looking like a mad man saying this for 2 weeks.untill gold prices come up,im not buying gold to sell & my friends r holding off selling itb:angryb:angryb:angry/it use to sell for over 2.1 mill each so 1.7 is fair middle ground.
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Can someone resume that for me pls?

Hes raging cause things are expensive...
    i guess
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    daller? dident? Saying Black Friday is upon us, when it's more than 4 months away?

How can you pretend to be competent at marketing when you can't even spell? Or tell time?

b:chuckle Silly troll, at least make an effort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • longshadowace1
    longshadowace1 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Im not sell gold because it has no pay day to it.If people like me is not buy gold & If I ran a gamer co. & not enfo money was coming in I would find way to cut fat off to save money like seeing what I truely, what game I need. like what game have the most cheapscapes bleeding me dry out of my money for the people who put don't 1$ into the game you have say to the people who played for years, why the game get shut down but you made the gold price not worth it to sell or buy.If the game is shut don't gripeb:cry" it not your money lost what is put in the game it our losts".
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    if you are in the market to buy gold then you obviosly have the coin not to complain.If you complain then your just an amature wanna be gold buyer.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i just bough 100 gold for butique and sold for what pll buy and gues what i got 145 milj

are you crazy you still think its low.

beside i know a lot ppl who cant afford this and i sure as hell dont wana play pwi alone

with less populatuion lost city have

i am not rich i am not a farmer i just try to get by and no matter what the gold becomes it will never make you richer cos gues what when gold get higher so will the rest of the things increse in coinage.

if you still think you dont get enough in return for the dollar euro you spended then plz dont spend.

i am sure me and a few other will
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ...everybody is an expert in economics these days....
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Skulla - Dreamweaver
    Skulla - Dreamweaver Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Good thing the OP wasn't around when this game fired up here in the USA. Gold sold for 100k, that's right 1 Gold = 100,000 coins.

You're getting a million plus coins per gold now.

That's pretty sweet inflation in 4 years for the Gold Buyers.
  • longshadowace1
    edited July 2012
    I know when the gold buying price was up I was selling stuff np's.With the 1 million or less prices I can't sell a thing becuase no one has alot of coin , next to nothing in coin, all because player want to be big shots & cheap at the same time.I not lowing my price to a point I lose coin over people who never buy gold to start with credit card.This is not about greed.This is about creating a standerd min price to stop the market from crushing.If people can't buy stuff then the writting is on the wall For the game , "game over".I seen it happen before, if you don't have 2 coins to rub together think before you leave a commit on here please.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I know when the gold buying price was up I was selling stuff np's.With the 1 million or less prices I can't sell a thing becuase no one has alot of coin , next to nothing in coin, all because player want to be big shots & cheap at the same time.I not lowing my price to a point I lose coin over people who never buy gold to start with.This is not about greed.This is about creating a standerd min price to stop the market from crushing.If people can't buy stuff then the writting is on the wall For the game , "game over".I seen it happen before, if you don't have 2 coins to rub together think before you leave a commit on here please.

you do realize that the gold market does not create coins (on the contrary, it's a coin sink) right?

your (overpriced?) stuff dont sell =/= market crash
    after all, it's in the middle of the summer, a decline in the playing population -> sales is expected...
    you only purge once #yopo
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I know when the gold buying price was up I was selling stuff np's.With the 1 million or less prices I can't sell a thing becuase no one has alot of coin , next to nothing in coin, all because player want to be big shots & cheap at the same time.I not lowing my price to a point I lose coin over people who never buy gold to start with credit card.This is not about greed.This is about creating a standerd min price to stop the market from crushing.If people can't buy stuff then the writting is on the wall For the game , "game over".I seen it happen before, if you don't have 2 coins to rub together think before you leave a commit on here please.

you sound like part of the problem not the solution
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Maybe PWI should hire an economist.

No, wait, second that, might be two expensive for California (after 2008) maybe hire students studying the economy. Yeah that would be easy and cost effective as well.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I merchant things and base all of my prices on whatever the current gold price is, and I don't lose money doing so. Do you know why? Because future earnings are not your money until you sell it. If the value of your item goes down then that is the value. Selling it at a price that is more than you paid for it, but less than you had hoped is still a profit. You haven't lost money, you made money. Just not as much as you had hoped. You aren't entitled to gold prices staying at a certain point forever. You overcharge people and that is why you aren't making any money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • greenglare
    edited July 2012
    There are 2 ways a game provider makes money.One is to charge a fee every 30 days & the other is to have a camodity that is bot using a credit cards.The player buying gold on credit card are the ones spending real money to suport this game to keep it going for the problims who take pride in a free ride.Its easy to mock but hard to put your money ware your loyaltys are.The players who have never spent a cent on a credit card(the real problims) should realise that we who spend real money want a fair return,garintee,of profitb:angry.To the childen who want cheap gold at expence of those who suport this game with real money b:shutup & pay a decent price or just dont buy gold. Im as angry at my losses as I am at friends who cant aford to buy there first tt armer mat over this,cause there gold is under valued by dead beats who refuse to spend real money to suport the game providers.1.7 mill each is a fair price,stop being losser cheap scapes!b:angry,the problim is those lossers who braged about trying to push the price down on chats,I read your promis before the prices droped,u bot gold to push the price down,on purpose,then it was too late.This is why we need a built in min price if 1.7 mill each per gold to stop this kind of act to "under value" gold "prices" for losers who refuse to buy gold on credit card starving the game providers of needed capital.Its just that simple.
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Your grammar is atrocious.

How can I believe a word you're saying when you can't even spell to save your life.

b:bye
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • greenglare
    edited July 2012
    your one of the losers who dont suport this game who want a free ride,my spelling may be off but I suport this game with real money so think before u chat & read the content,then stop & think about what u say,just dont say what u think!
  • longshadowace1
    edited July 2012
    Demon skill book cost me 5.1 to 5.3 mil in tokens to make.I just trying to get 5.5 mil out of it I not selling them for 50 coin like you want me to.Your the problem of pwi game not me ,becuase your cheap.P.S your a perfect spelllers of word lol.

And the people who sell the gold buys all kinds of stuff, not like you know what your talking about you anyways. "AND I DO KNOW WHAT I TALKING ABOUT" people like you is going to make this game to have a fee to play.You are not smart for you thinking gold into coin is not needed to play this game if so your the problem.
    edited July 2012
    So, you're a cash shopper complaining about gold prices? You aren't very smart. The economy has been designed so you get the most coin for your dollar.

And yes, your spelling reflects on your intelligence. If you can't spell properly, why would you think anyone would take your ideas seriously? lol

b:pleased

Oh, and I made this just for you :D

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5352/dsc04516copy.jpg
  • greenglare
    edited July 2012
    if thats your best reply & only reply I gess my smart but learning diabiliy brain is saying to you,just becouse your a cheap dead beat who cant give a well thought out reply.Wait who is the one we sholdent take seriouly ?
    edited July 2012
    greenglare wrote: »
    if thats your best reply & only reply I gess my smart but learning diabiliy brain is saying to you,just becouse your a cheap dead beat who cant give a well thought out reply.Wait who is the one we sholdent take seriouly ?

All of your assumptions have been wrong. Add to the fact that you can't spell or write a proper sentence. And who shouldn't be taken seriously? I guess you're not good at math either. 1+1=????

b:pleased
  • greenglare
    edited July 2012
    Im sorry that due to a lurning disability that i cant spell corectly all the time.You are corect about this,as soon as you hit lev 70 & you want to sell gold to get coin to buy tt mat to make your tt70 armer you will see thing from a difernt point of view when your spending 1400000 coin on mat alone just for rist gards.dont beg to much b:laugh
    edited July 2012
    greenglare wrote: »
    Im sorry that due to a lurning disability that i cant spell corectly all the time.You are corect about this,as soon as you hit lev 70 & you want to sell gold to get coin to buy tt mat to make your tt70 armer you will see thing from a difernt point of view when your spending 1400000 coin on mat alone just for rist gards.dont beg to much b:laugh

The only gear I ever purchased was R9. I farmed everything else...
  • udancenow
    edited July 2012
    The only gear I ever purchased was R9. I farmed everything else...

Thank for proving my point that you don't buy a thing so I am rite, by ur words.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Im not sure I've understand this but...I got the impression that the OP was trying to be a merchant and failed miserably -- and instead of blaming himself its now blaming the whole system.

Did I get it right?

Edit:

Ok I've tried to read & understand the posts...OP its just an idiot -- and that's pretty much all.
    udancenow wrote: »
    Thank for proving my point that you don't buy a thing so I am rite, by ur words.

By her words she basically said she farmed all her gear except R9.

You known what?,without farmers like the one you're insulting,you wouldn't get your TT70 gears even if you would pay 100 dollars for it,you don't BUY TT gear from boutique,you buy from other players who actually play the game unlike some cheap brat that can't even farm the easiest of all armor sets.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • danielbrewer69
    danielbrewer69 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ok, I have read this entire thread. What seems to have started out, as a true concern, has been turned into a "member bashing". That is childish, to say the least. My thoughts on that are brief. If you have nothing constructive to say, about the subject matter. Take your posts elsewhere. Let Me suggest Facebook for instance, where childish behaviors are accepted.

Now on the subject. I Buy gold. I buy Mats, im relatively new to the game. But i do see an incredible lack of stability, In gold to coin trading/prices. I also see an incredible lack of stability in the prices set for mats, or items needed at shops. Who sets these prices?? Why aren't people or Dev's doing anything to regulate these things? Seems to me the opinion that the Devs are losing out on money. Simply Because members are allowed to set rediculous prices. Worse yet people pay them. I am In Favor of a Market Crash. Also I am in Favor of pricing regulation. It wont matter what gold to coin rates are then. Because every Item will have a cost ceiling.
    However they see fit to fix the issue will be fine, Provided the prices are fair.
    I believe the Game will be much more enjoyable for all this way.
    Cheers all
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    So if I get it right

The OP (and his other second forum account) concideres himself awesome for charging gold, and all free players are vastly inferior to him and his buddy cashshoppers.

We should make a server JUST for cashshoppers. I really wonder how long it'll take for them to start begging us free players to come over there to farm the mats they need for gear (cause I doubt the tiny portion of players that actually cashshops is enough to farm all the mats a server needs, even if it's a heavely underpopulated server)

In trying to list some:
    ALL TT green mats (you need TT60-99 for weapons afterall), raptures and uncannys to turn this awesome gear into nirvana, people to actually run those instances with

O wait they all are R9 ofcourse
    So new list:
    Someone to powerlvl them to 101 (unles they are going to actually going to grind... Not very likely. Maybe oracle to 101? Yea right, still takes to long. OO hyper FC? Perfect, lowby undergeared toons in FC, sounds like an awesome plan
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • udancenow
    edited July 2012
    Safe to we all said what we are thinking about this Thread on both side of the fence .That all what we have to say on the subject. b:chuckleb:laugh lol
    edited July 2012
    udancenow wrote: »

I've spent a little over $6,000 US. Not that it's any business of yours.

So you want to wiggle your little epeen.... how much have you spent?

/facepalm
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I don't even understand wtf the OP is trying to say. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~