Is a Badge of Bravery basically worthless?

2»

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    b:angry GUYS! SORRY IM INTEROPTING YOU BUT I AM KIND OF MAD. BUT THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME WHAT TO BO I DID THAT ONLY TO BE A FOX!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I STILL CANNOT BE ONE! IM AT LEVEL 9!!! WERE CAN I BUY THAT SKILL OR HOW CAN I GET IT??? PLEASE TELL ME! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit shouting, we're not deaf.

Look through your lists of quests available and also the list of quests you've accepted but not completed. ("q" key, for both.) Then go complete them ALL. If you have any particular problem with any of them, ask about it in the quests forum --- search for threads about it first, and if you can't find any answer that way, start a new thread in that forum.

Once you've completed all those quests --- especially any ones with names in gold or yellow --- go to the venomancer trainer and you should be able to learn the skill. (So long as you have enough coin and spirit, anyway.)

Oh, and also, you said earlier you have no pets? Yet you're a level 9 venomancer? That's not right, you should've got your first pet at level 3 and the tame pet skill at level 7. Better look through what other quests you've missed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • marianioana
    marianioana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Oh ok, sorry i was so mad.
  • icefirebird
    icefirebird Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Oh ok, sorry i was so mad.

No worries! Just be sure to avoid threads older than a few months.

Check this out if you are still stuck. The wiki is a great guide to use.
    http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Venomancer_Pet_Quests
  • marianioana
    edited July 2012
    I did Everything you said! i made every single quest! but i still cant get the fox form skill! Were can i buy that? i was to the venomancer may. But i couth not get that skill! i think i can lern it only when i have it! were can i buy that skill? i did every quest!
  • marianioana
    edited July 2012
    I was to that web site. its about pet skills, i i need the fox skill the one where I can transform in to a fox.
  • marianioana
    edited July 2012
    oh, and by the way, you said i shut have got my pet at lv. 3. but i cant see him!
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Have you read this guide? Perhaps that might help.

Short answer: at level 3 you should have done / be able to do the quests "the trainer's summon" and "your pet" (in that order). The quest guide I just linked to explain what to do to get your pet from there.

At level 9, you should have done the cultivation quest for spiritual adept. What's your cultivation level? It's shown in your character panel; press "c". Once this is done, you should be able to buy the fox form skill from any venomancer trainer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • marianioana
    edited July 2012
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUTCH! IM A FOX NOW! I BUYD THE SKILL BY VENOMANCER LI! YOU ARE THE BEST ONES IN PERFECT WORLD b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ...why is this thread still open? Not only is it a necro, it's also derailed.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited July 2012
    ...why is this thread still open? Not only is it a necro, it's also derailed.

Idk...

*Shoots thread with Troll Gun*

There, Its dead Jim.b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.