Fb59 GOD mode Activated

Options
SyntherosX - Harshlands
SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Well a few buddies of mine in the faction deceided if we are going to do this fb .. we are going all out!!!

http://youtu.be/trzO4XAU0f8

And even then no matter what you do .. there is always an AFKER b:angry

BankaiGOD mode :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
Post edited by SyntherosX - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tellemjay - Archosaur
    Tellemjay - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    This Ish Cray Son!!
  • RedSkittle - Harshlands
    RedSkittle - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Wow, that is a very cool twist on that FB. It looks really fun.
  • Shaddilladic - Sanctuary
    Shaddilladic - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Looks dangerous b:shocked But you guys look like you had everything under control :D
  • PureTempo - Harshlands
    PureTempo - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I approve this video
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm confused. The title is misleading as there are a bunch of OP classes running the instance for the "noob". That isn't doing it right. That's getting it done laziness style. No offense OP if it were done right/oldschool it would be a bunch of 70-90s doing it with a barb tanking and a cleric healing. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • HardToFind - Raging Tide
    HardToFind - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    and this is impressive how?
    Anyone with 5 decently geared 9xs could have done this easily with no cleric.
    Now if you had done this with mobs attached and soloed all 5 bosses at once it would at least have been a good brag.
    But this is well just stupid
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm confused. The title is misleading as there are a bunch of OP classes running the instance for the "noob". That isn't doing it right. That's getting it done laziness style. No offense OP if it were done right/oldschool it would be a bunch of 70-90s doing it with a barb tanking and a cleric healing. b:surrender

This.

If this was done with a typical at-level BH group then it would be something...but this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    The first 4 people to reply on this thread have 1-2 post count ?
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options

Noted. Video name has been changed thanks :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Options
    and this is impressive how?
    Anyone with 5 decently geared 9xs could have done this easily with no cleric.
    Now if you had done this with mobs attached and soloed all 5 bosses at once it would at least have been a good brag.
    But this is well just stupid

O.o please read the subtext to the video. I'll paste it for you:

"My faction and I doing what we love to do best. Helping out :)!!! I figured lets not do it the old fashion way lets fight all the bosses at once :)!!!"

It was very fun ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Options

I world chatted on my server and a few others i expected to see more posts xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Options

What is with everyone and the pony things? is this a "thing" now lol b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Please try to use mutliquote to avoid multi-posting as that is against ToS. (Considered spam or something stupid reasoning of +1 count not that it matters for these forums but anyways)

Yes the Bronie thing is a trend that's spread out almost everywhere, infecting its poor victims who are now forever a bronie.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

edited June 2012
    Options
    Please try to use mutliquote to avoid multi-posting as that is against ToS. (Considered spam or something stupid reasoning of +1 count not that it matters for these forums but anyways)

Yes the Bronie thing is a trend that's spread out almost everywhere, infecting its poor victims who are now forever a bronie.

ok i was wondering how to do the multiquote thing i'll do it next time if i have to respond to so many people at once lol thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

I saw the first few seconds of the video... and there are ZERO mobs. So essentially someone went through before hand and killed all the mobs... then went back again to lure the metal boss. Freaking waste of time.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I did that in Eden with all the mobs about a year ago b:byeb:byeb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

Old-school is with 70-90 and a barb? I don't mean to nit-pick but old-school is doing it at near level with **** for gears, no genies, and with whatever classes you could possible muster based on whoever had a character high enough to go in without being a one-shot since anything 70+ was considered high level and rare b:chuckle.

I remember doing my FB 59 on my cleric with 3 others all level 59-64. Our tank was a friend on his 64 BM. Took us forever but those were crazy days when players were willing to be challenged by the game. I could not imagine anyone willing to do that FB/BH with a 64 BM tanking anymore b:laugh
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I've done this on my Cleric and a friend BM. All the bosses at once, Triple Spark + Tempest during HF.

b:surrender
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I did that in Eden with all the mobs about a year ago b:byeb:byeb:bye

See you understand it was pretty fun to do :D
    Old-school is with 70-90 and a barb? I don't mean to nit-pick but old-school is doing it at near level with **** for gears, no genies, and with whatever classes you could possible muster based on whoever had a character high enough to go in without being a one-shot since anything 70+ was considered high level and rare

I remember doing my FB 59 on my cleric with 3 others all level 59-64. Our tank was a friend on his 64 BM. Took us forever but those were crazy days when players were willing to be challenged by the game. I could not imagine anyone willing to do that FB/BH with a 64 BM tanking anymore

You sir have stated what I refused to type xD I don't want to think of the days before the sin's lol.
    I've done this on my Cleric and a friend BM. All the bosses at once, Triple Spark + Tempest during HF.

Yup thats basically what we did we had each person solo their own route, i took 2 routes as i kill fastest, and lured everything to the middle it was really fun xD
    I saw the first few seconds of the video... and there are ZERO mobs. So essentially someone went through before hand and killed all the mobs... then went back again to lure the metal boss. Freaking waste of time.

I didn't remember to record form the begining as i figured that'd be the boring part lol killing the mobs and such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    SytherosX < one of the best OP sins on HL server. awesome vids btw! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Here is not video, but something that was more interesting for me.

This is just example of what Wizard can do.

For example, for cultivation boss Zimo:
    Zimo
    Zimo finished

• laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

I'm sure they wined it. Which is a little disappointing I was hoping for a monster pull.

Which leads to a question, has anyone every pulled ALL of FC into one pull?
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    The only thing impressive is the fact that someone else thought this would impress others.

b:laugh

Check the Core Connect on the OP and post #4. OP posted under different accounts to pat himself on the back... how pathetic.
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide
    _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    laloner wrote: »
    I'm sure they wined it. Which is a little disappointing I was hoping for a monster pull.

Which leads to a question, has anyone every pulled ALL of FC into one pull?

i've tried with my bm and was a nightmare b:surrender i died when just 4 mobs was left b:laugh but my gf finished the job with her cleric b:sad
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Old-school is with 70-90 and a barb? I don't mean to nit-pick but old-school is doing it at near level with **** for gears, no genies, and with whatever classes you could possible muster based on whoever had a character high enough to go in without being a one-shot since anything 70+ was considered high level and rare b:chuckle.

I remember doing my FB 59 on my cleric with 3 others all level 59-64. Our tank was a friend on his 64 BM. Took us forever but those were crazy days when players were willing to be challenged by the game. I could not imagine anyone willing to do that FB/BH with a 64 BM tanking anymore b:laugh

THIS!! b:victory

My FB51 took about 6 hours to do....those were the days.
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • Voodoo_Lover - Sanctuary
    Voodoo_Lover - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    yea thats fun try it with only TT90 and R8 gear no sin much funner
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

At-level BHs don't exist anymore(those were good times). Not counting 100+ BHs
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    At-level BHs don't exist anymore(those were good times). Not counting 100+ BHs

Yesterday I was in such bh59.

Cleric had 81 level (may be even just helped our squad), Assassins , Blademaster and Seeker were at levels 71-78.

I had been invited as tank.
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    The only thing impressive is the fact that someone else thought this would impress others.

b:laugh
    Check the Core Connect on the OP and post #4. OP posted under different accounts to pat himself on the back... how pathetic.

Poster 2 and 5 are also the same person... wouldn't doubt if its an alt account of the OP.b:chuckle
    edited June 2012
    Options

70+ wasn't exactly that rare tbh :/

I was in my 70s before the first month of me playing back then was over. Yes maybe 90 was a little bit over exaggerated but my FB squads were definately 70-upper 80s back then. That was when chatrooms were actually used. (Mostly for FBs) and people would try to fight over the first chatroom. Now you're lucky to ever see it.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3