Fb59 GOD mode Activated

2»

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Check the Core Connect on the OP and post #4. OP posted under different accounts to pat himself on the back... how pathetic.
    Poster 2 and 5 are also the same person... wouldn't doubt if its an alt account of the OP.b:chuckle

http://www.adelekirby.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/DoubleFacePalm.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The only thing impressive is the fact that someone else thought this would impress others.

b:laugh

Check the Core Connect on the OP and post #4. OP posted under different accounts to pat himself on the back... how pathetic.

HAHAHAHA good catch
    Looks dangerous b:shocked But you guys look like you had everything under control :D

Nice try changing your privacy settings, but you're 105 sin is still showing, you egomaniac.
    SytherosX < one of the best OP sins on HL server. awesome vids btw! b:victory

stop sucking up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The only thing impressive is the fact that someone else thought this would impress others.

b:laugh

Thought the post would be moved or something initially so it was better than bumping myself into being forum banned :D Not get off me forum creeper troll.

i've tried with my bm and was a nightmare b:surrender i died when just 4 mobs was left b:laugh but my gf finished the job with her cleric b:sad

I didn't say it was easy but it was sure fun.
    THIS!! b:victory

My FB51 took about 6 hours to do....those were the days.

Those were NOT the days that is too long for an FB..

HAHAHAHA good catch

Nice try changing your privacy settings, but you're 105 sin is still showing, you egomaniac.

stop sucking up

#1. Troll gun activated.
    #2. Anyone on harshlands know this as fact if your stupid sfc didn't come out i'd probably be the only 105 sin on harshlands.
    #3. Check the top ten players cross server on the rankings ... you'll see me nestled there among the top. And i don't boast on being the "MOST OP" sin on harshlands because i'm not. I just play skillfully utilizing everything this game provides me to fight with. Which is why i'm still not rank9 and why many rank9 players find it difficult to deal with me.

//Trollgun aimed @ your neck "get lost"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    HAHAHAHA good catch

stop sucking up

who said i was sucking up when its fact? come over to our server and see for yourself. carebear servers suck anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    who said i was sucking up when its fact? come over to our server and see for yourself. carebear servers suck anyways.

This carebear server player isn't afraid of your server :p

That and ours is actually booming with population still where as the pvp ones are dieing faster?
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    laloner wrote: »
    I'm sure they wined it. Which is a little disappointing I was hoping for a monster pull.

That doesn't matter. Even if the instance was wined... there should still be a few mobs left... but the fact that there were ZERO mobs left it means they went before hand and clear them out. Its just a pathetic excuse to show off.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited June 2012
    Thought the post would be moved or something initially so it was better than bumping myself into being forum banned :D Not get off me forum creeper troll.

I didn't say it was easy but it was sure fun.

Those were NOT the days that is too long for an FB..

#1. Troll gun activated.
    #2. Anyone on harshlands know this as fact if your stupid sfc didn't come out i'd probably be the only 105 sin on harshlands.
    #3. Check the top ten players cross server on the rankings ... you'll see me nestled there among the top. And i don't boast on being the "MOST OP" sin on harshlands because i'm not. I just play skillfully utilizing everything this game provides me to fight with. Which is why i'm still not rank9 and why many rank9 players find it difficult to deal with me.

//Trollgun aimed @ your neck "get lost"
    #1 you're busted
    #2 you missed the point, your 105 sin is showing on your alt bm that you used to praise yourself
    #3 well, at least you aren't boasting, that would be embarassing

I said you were sucking up b/c that's what you're doing, you didn't state facts you stated suck up opinions. And I'm pretty sure fb59 works the same on carebears weakling pve servers as it does on hardcore uber-pr0 pvp servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Didn't even bother to look at the kill count... but I do wonder how many of those are legit. Then again... maybe I should go kill farm my veno/mystic/psy/cleric so I can be all pro too. Or better yet... I can go stealth gank too... LOL.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Took us forever but those were crazy days when players were willing to be challenged by the game. I could not imagine anyone willing to do that FB/BH with a 64 BM tanking anymore b:laugh

so true...
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    #1 you're busted
    #2 you missed the point, your 105 sin is showing on your alt bm that you used to praise yourself
    #3 well, at least you aren't boasting, that would be embarassing

I said you were sucking up b/c that's what you're doing, you didn't state facts you stated suck up opinions. And I'm pretty sure fb59 works the same on carebears weakling pve servers as it does on hardcore uber-pr0 pvp servers.

if i was sucking up, i would of kept going on and on about how cool he is and other ****, so no, i wasnt sucking up. i was stating fact that hes good because he is. how do i know? i was squaded with him a few times and i seen him do what he does best. now thats stating fact and not sucking up. but not to feed your sorry troll self, ill go back to enjoy doing what i do best. running a faction and grinding coin for a base.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
    edited June 2012
    if i was sucking up, i would of kept going on and on about how cool he is and other ****, so no, i wasnt sucking up. i was stating fact that hes good because he is. how do i know? i was squaded with him a few times and i seen him do what he does best. now thats stating fact and not sucking up. but not to feed your sorry troll self, ill go back to enjoy doing what i do best. running a faction and grinding coin for a base.

I dont think you know the difference between fact and opinion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]