y do archers waste money on gear that is not r9 or 99/100 gear wit aps?

Options
2»

Comments

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You are too stupid to continue on. Id love for you to one shot some of us barbs or better yet a couple of the archers on LC. Please next time take the time to learn the class not learn it at lvl 90 b:bye O

P.S. Dont make any stupid remarks to this as you are just wasting your breathe trying to be tough and smart over the internet

This is why 5 year olds shouldnt be on the web

he is 15 .................................. b:cryb:surrenderb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

Acts like hes 5 just saying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Acts like hes 5 just saying

Stop insulting 5 year olds.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Stop insulting 5 year olds.

Awwwwwws, Kossy feels insultedb:heartb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • truekossy
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Awwwwwws, Kossy feels insultedb:heartb:laugh

Started playing PWI when I was 1 year old cause I'm THAT good!
  • Ancris - Archosaur
    Ancris - Archosaur Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

lolwut?
    Is he really?!
    When I was 15 I wasn't like that...

By the way demon, get outta here, no one likes you so scram...

(I would say more but I wasn't raised that way...)
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    TBH, I enjoy his posts, they make me feel laugh...especially when he manages to troll so many people. Please don't go anywhere Demon_Troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    TBH, I enjoy his posts, they make me feel laugh...especially when he manages to troll so many people. Please don't go anywhere Demon_Troll.

I don't think hes trolling that many people. (Besides the maybe 3-4 who actually respond to him in some serious manner)b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Ancris - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't think hes trolling that many people. (Besides the maybe 3-4 who actually respond to him in some serious manner)b:chuckle

Oh noes! I've been trolled...
  • HunterRich - Heavens Tear
    HunterRich - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ok guys, that enough, i just want to know y waste money on armor that have no help in better dmg.....

why do u ask questions when we all know you wont listen to or follow any of the responses given. b:laugh why even ask this in the first place, we all know when and if u ever hit 101 and have the rep for rank 9 your first thread will be a total b:cryb:cryb:cry thread cause rank 9 cost too much and your iddiot family wont give u the money to buy it leading to your next excuse of why u fail. anyways continue to post til then, we all like the entertainment seeing the forum mods keep letting u backb:bye
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You are too stupid to continue on. Id love for you to one shot some of us barbs or better yet a couple of the archers on LC. Please next time take the time to learn the class not learn it at lvl 90 b:bye O

P.S. Dont make any stupid remarks to this as you are just wasting your breathe trying to be tough and smart over the internet

This is why 5 year olds shouldnt be on the web

i can learn my class by lvl100 when get attack lvl shard and high aps wit sling shot.

well if my posts are fun for u and Aesthor to read, even though i am not really trolling. i guess o.o
    why do u ask questions when we all know you wont listen to or follow any of the responses given. b:laugh why even ask this in the first place, we all know when and if u ever hit 101 and have the rep for rank 9 your first thread will be a total b:cryb:cryb:cry thread cause rank 9 cost too much and your iddiot family wont give u the money to buy it leading to your next excuse of why u fail. anyways continue to post til then, we all like the entertainment seeing the forum mods keep letting

i do listen -.-... it is just taking advise that isn't working i don't listen to, like use better gear, i'll still get killed. i listen to go demon and pure dex, y would i go sage? sage is failure when i see thread. i am not asking for advise on armor, unless u get dex and -int and put in attack lvl shard in armor, why bother?
  • Ancris - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    Options
    i do listen -.-... it is just taking advise that isn't working i don't listen to, like use better gear, i'll still get killed. i listen to go demon and pure dex, y would i go sage? sage is failure when i see thread. i am not asking for advise on armor, unless u get dex and -int and put in attack lvl shard in armor, why bother?

How do you know if something is working or not unless you try? It seems to me that you dismiss advice without trying them at all...

The keyboard is mightier than the sword, bow & arrow, wand, dagger or whatever anyone's using...
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

This :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited June 2012
    Options

Oh god, how embarrassing. I forgot to delete all the words after deciding that writing "they make me feel good about myself" was too rude.

b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Funny he says he doesnt take advice when he hasn't even tried .................. this guy's trolling is sooo fail ............ seriously , he is the worst troll in these forums ............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    How about this, stop making a damn aps archer o.o
    Go back to the nice and lovely slow shooting archers who r pure dec and do damn hell dmg....
    Ive got a 26 pure dex archer and he can defeat a 32 aps archer with claws. 32 archer doesn't have -int gear but still.... i even use fb19 wep and he uses those lvl 30 legendary claws....
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Funny he says he doesnt take advice when he hasn't even tried .................. this guy's trolling is sooo fail ............ seriously , he is the worst troll in these forums ............

and yet you seem to be affected by it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Go back to the nice and lovely slow shooting archers who r pure dec and do damn hell dmg....
    Ive got a 26 pure dex archer and he can defeat a 32 aps archer with claws. 32 archer doesn't have -int gear but still.... i even use fb19 wep and he uses those lvl 30 legendary claws....

i am pure dex, it just that i have no aps gear yet ;/. working on it.
  • truekossy
    edited June 2012
    Options

That level is a horrible indication of anything. I can beat 3X sins on a 2X cleric while standing still and tanking their attacks without use of plume shell easily. Doesn't mean I should try doing that in a real fight where a sin and cleric are both above 89 or so. Especially if the sin has half a clue of what s/he is doing.