y do archers waste money on gear that is not r9 or 99/100 gear wit aps?

Options
Demon_troll - Harshlands
Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Archer
i want know, like the gear that do not increase dex n -int in armor? la is useless if it no have that. i have two shoot and even one shoot other archer in 90 armor easy before they even attack back, so y waste money on **** gear? can't u worry about armor by lvl100 because u get -int and dex and all that goods to make ur aps wit range weapon that is not a crossbow do lot damage? u r an archer u not supposed to tank anyway... at least till u have r9...
Post edited by Demon_troll - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ancris - Archosaur
    Ancris - Archosaur Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    i want know, like the gear that do not increase dex n -int in armor? la is useless if it no have that. i have two shoot and even one shoot other archer in 90 armor easy before they even attack back, so y waste money on **** gear? can't u worry about armor by lvl100 because u get -int and dex and all that goods to make ur aps wit range weapon that is not a crossbow do lot damage? u r an archer u not supposed to tank anyway... at least till u have r9...

Because you need to LEVEL to 101 to wear r9 gear and until then you can't run around naked...(unless of course you can plvl yourself from 1-101)
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Because you need to LEVEL to 101 to wear r9 gear and until then you can't run around naked...(unless of course you can plvl yourself from 1-101)

i rather plvl than use those gear .... i did it from 1 to 90 :)
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

and it shows b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Ancris - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    Options

Well you would RATHER, but we don't always get what we want. I believe that after 90 it's not that viable to rely on mooching off of other players' fcing. You need to be able to run an fc with a team and actually do something. To do that you need gears or no one will take you. And even if they did, it's an enormous amount of coins and $ to get r9 so you need to wear something if you want to farm those coins. Unless you got ~1k$ to spend ingame...
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    theoretically you could go from 1-101 and get r9 without ever having to buy 1 piece of gear or farming. It would just a SHT load of time merchanting (months and months)

btw ignore him hes like king of idiot archers.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Ancris - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    Options
    theoretically you could go from 1-101 and get r9 without ever having to buy 1 piece of gear or farming. It would just a SHT load of time merchanting (months and months)

btw ignore him hes like king of idiot archers.

Well okay maybe but I don't think many people would be patient enough. Can you imagine the gaming experience? What's the point of plvling from 1-101 then sitting in a shop for a year?
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Well okay maybe but I don't think many people would be patient enough. Can you imagine the gaming experience? What's the point of plvling from 1-101 then sitting in a shop for a year?

Well All PWI is anymore is a giant social media where you also have playable characters. 60% sit on their ***** in arch and do nothing but talk / speculate on things that might be / talk trash and never do anything. They could be making money while they did that. b:chuckle
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Ancris - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Well All PWI is anymore is a giant social media where you also have playable characters. 60% sit on their ***** in arch and do nothing but talk / speculate on things that might be / talk trash and never do anything. They could be making money while they did that. b:chuckle

Agreed. But still, it would be more fun playing and sometimes being in a shop than just being afk in a shop all day. You get a game for playing, not for being a digital business(wo)man. If you did want a business game you would be playing My Shops on facebook...

PS: My Shops doesn't have cute Chinese kitty shops...
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Agreed. But still, it would be more fun playing and sometimes being in a shop than just being afk in a shop all day. You get a game for playing, not for being a digital business(wo)man. If you did want a business game you would be playing My Shops on facebook...

PS: My Shops doesn't have cute Chinese kitty shops...

Oh I agree that is also why some people dual client a catshop while they play ;p.

If i wanted to do digital business I would go back to work instead of sitting at home. I run numbers and deal with money all day long as an RDA analyst -_-
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Unfortunately the mods didnt ban him for good , my request seems to have been refused.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
    edited June 2012
    Options
    and u expect archers to waste time and money on **** only to get one shot? hahahaha! stuipid lvl105 ***** get back in the kitchen and make a sandwhich.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    im a fagg0t

games arent for fagg0ts like you either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Unfortunately the mods didnt ban him for good , my request seems to have been refused.

It is a shame :/
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

edited June 2012
    Options
    It is a shame :/

one for proof that forums go to hell day after day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    well ur the queen of a total ***** on a carebear server, go back to the kitchen woman. games r not for girls.

and ya, just get to 101, and then get r9 and get full attack lvl and high crit shard and u kill everyone.

but i like to interact with girls (lf rich gf called Jen b:cute)

You must have been sniffing the glue a bit to much lately
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Why oh why do you all feed him?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    i ain't ***, **** like u play female chars pretending to be female. *** hole

it is a shame devs did not ban girls or **** either...

Sometimes there is only 1 answer to stupidity
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2012
    Options
    Why oh why do you all feed him?

Do you think we fed him when we ignored his posts and reported him , do you think he stopped posting hwen he created a dozen of threads tha treceived no answer.

As for you Demon , i dont pretend to be female , but my female characters can wipe out your butt clean anytime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm glad he's not banned permanently. I think his antics and the reactions he can incite are amusing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited June 2012
    Options
    How did we get on page 3 already?
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

edited June 2012
    Options
    How did we get on page 3 already?

cuz u started the bs?
    edited June 2012
    Options
    now from now on, female toons are kos too ... -.-
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm glad the human body breathes on its own. Forums keep proving that there are people who would literally be too stupid to breathe. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    now from now on, female toons are kos too ... -.-

Come kill me :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Demon_troll is phallocratic , Fat Feminists Unite >.> ......

oh the irony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ok guys, that enough, i just want to know y waste money on armor that have no help in better dmg.....
  • Kimi - Dreamweaver
    Kimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Why use armor when you can use bananas?b:laugh
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Come kill me :D

+1 this.

Bring it on!
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ok guys, that enough, i just want to know y waste money on armor that have no help in better dmg.....

Armor can improve dmg if it had -int, dex, or attack level adds.
  • Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    well ur the queen of a total ***** on a carebear server, go back to the kitchen woman. games r not for girls.

and ya, just get to 101, and then get r9 and get full attack lvl and high crit shard and u kill everyone.

You are too stupid to continue on. Id love for you to one shot some of us barbs or better yet a couple of the archers on LC. Please next time take the time to learn the class not learn it at lvl 90 b:bye O

P.S. Dont make any stupid remarks to this as you are just wasting your breathe trying to be tough and smart over the internet

This is why 5 year olds shouldnt be on the web
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore