FCC FF or whatever your server calls it Removed-

Options
kokopuffz
kokopuffz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Lol hmm quick question to all of you people who actually care about the game enough to come to the forums. I for one dont come here much but i dabble in the news here and there. I just want to know how everyone would feel if FCC (FF) was removed from the game completely. How big of an impact do you think it would make and why do you think it would make said impact.
Post edited by kokopuffz on

Comments

• V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    FC is a great benefit for getting much needed exp and spirit for w/e reason. if it was removed, i believe many would quit game since its a major moneyhole.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    FCC removed would cause more harm than good.

Lots of players use it, mainly for alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'd rather it be reverted to a gear instance than removed outright.

As for the impact, it would likely reduce powerleveling significantly, though it could still be done in the PQ areas. You'd also see a lot more PV squads being formed and many would probably Hyper Grind in OVS or certain parts of the map again.

(Messing with those who are PLeveling in the PQ zones could lead to some delicious QQ though~)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    It would totally suck.

Just add a "0" to the end of every quest reward in the terms of xp and sp and double drops for mobs outside of instances. Bingo - map is populated again.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Don`t care about the game but would be funny to see the QQ if FCC was removed. b:pleased
  • kokopuffz
    kokopuffz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    yes i know the QQ would be crazy i have a buddy that reads the forums with (20+) lvl 100+ toons and that's just quite frankly ridiculous the title of this thread alone probably just made his heart skip a few beats.
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'd be sad at first, but then I'd quit being sad and be awesome instead.
    (I like it for the spirit gained. It makes my Cleric happy)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Oh gee, please don't remove it. People act like they'll die in real life without out. b:surrender
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • Nareeah - Lost City
    Nareeah - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    if we get better quests it wouldn't be a QQ fest
    at lvl 102 getting 50k exp for killing 100 mobs is beyond sad
    same goes for lower lvls
    we need a quest revamp for some nice EXP gains then FCC can go to hell
    it's boring as hell anyway b:cute
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    i would hyper solo pv on my seeker >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • HardToFind - Raging Tide
    HardToFind - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

That is the exact same thing I would do on my seeker.
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    get rid of it. play the damn game again.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Several people's characters would spontaneously combust.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

I already do that. No one really cares about PV(thank god). FCC tends to cause drama, so I avoid running that completely.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • doitwell
    doitwell Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If FC was removed then we would have less players lv. 100 who have:

1. no idea how to play their characters;
    2. no skills (have seen a lot of players who even do not care of getting the lv. 2 fairy, so they got the triple spark and are going to be happy with it for the rest of their lives);
    3. low lv. gear (the other day a sin lv. 100 was looking for more players to do BH GV, his weapon/gear were lv. 80 +1);
    4. leveled their characters in 7 days and now they are bored so think it's a must for them to show us the height of their stupidity in world chat or bother other players who are working hard on their characters.

My friend always says that they do not deserve to be lv. 100 and I fully agree with him.
    b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    set a level limit on FC say 80+ and cut down the exp gained in FC so players don't gain 20 levels in a week but leave the spirit as it is(we need the spirit and it does no harm to the game) Sadly enough tho I think with the type of players we have now most would just quit!
  • XLuvBiscuitx - Sanctuary
    XLuvBiscuitx - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    actually ya know it would be pretty nice if they created a npc that gave you some sort of FCC Passes at lvl 70 to put a limit on how many times you can enter the instance per day but there should be other ways to get these passes maby included in some of the pack rewards. or even sold seperately- they should be bound and not accountt stashable.
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Um..make it simple..make a level cap..idk maybe 90-100 or 85-100, i mean u dont get the FC quest til the 80s anyways , cause if i recall (been a long time) i remember 80s was slow, had alot of BHs and WQ and CS to do in the 80s.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    would a play a game requiring tons of boring grinding? no.

repetitive gameplay sucks, and even if I enjoy some aoe grinding in vos (should try pv) i think it would get way more boring than tons of FCs

@doitwell: keep having that delusion; apparently FC is a nice scapegoat
    you only purge once #yopo
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    30 levels in a day off brain power orbs and people still act like ff is a big deal. b:chuckle
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Or rather then removing it have 2 FFs.

The old instance for those who want their ***** handed to them.

The new instance which require you to be level 75+ to activate each boss and have squad in range. To prevent the oh ill just invite a friend to open and then add noobs.

Restriction on hyper multipliers. High level ranges allow higher multiplications of exp.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Changuita - Harshlands
    Changuita - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I think if it were removed... they would have to significantly increase the number of quests available started around lvl 75. I am one of the rare individuals that has done all of her quests... and still need to level up more. Yeah, I can zhen in map 3- but really there is only so much I can do, and FC exp room is one of the major things. So honestly... I wouldn't mind getting rid of it... as long as it were replaced with a LOT of quests or some other sort of area/instance/quest line for upper level characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Keep FCC, remove Hyper EXP stones. Add a 0 to the end of all money/exp/spirit quest rewards in the open world. Problem solved?

x12 exp was the worst idea they ever came up with.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Keep FCC, remove Hyper EXP stones. Add a 0 to the end of all money/exp/spirit quest rewards in the open world. Problem solved?

x12 exp was the worst idea they ever came up with.

Even as a vet I'll argue that I think the hypers in general were a good idea. I mean not so much now that there is like a **** ton of things you can do for exp every day now.. but the original concept was to allow newer players a faster way to obtain the higher levels. (Considering it would take us like... 5months to get to 90+ doing old school zhens only on eso scrolls)

I don't know about you but it was kinda boring being level 100 and people were still in there 70-90s in TW and you could pretty much blink and they would keel over. This allowed it to be a more level playing field so to speak, before things got out of hand with gear in the boutique, the goon glitch, people power leveling noobs for money(since they couldn't figure out to save their life how else to make money /eyeroll), etc.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Trish_Rawrs - Sanctuary
    Trish_Rawrs - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Well, right now it wouldn't make a difference to me since I'm just a lvl 30 char. b:chuckle
    youtube.com/trish199968
    trishrawrz.deviantart.com
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Well, right now it wouldn't make a difference to me since I'm just a lvl 30 char. b:chuckle

In B4 someone makes a smartass comment about you able to get powerleveled in it.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I always find it entertaining that the maj0rity 0f QQers ab0ut rem0ving hypers 0r capping it are already 100 0r 8x at least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    revert it to a lv75+ farming instance with mobs/bosses that players need brain for to beat instead of ubergear and aps...b:shutup
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Personally, I would prefer that it was returned to it's original state, and that a minimum level requirement be set for entry. (75 because that is where the quest chain begins..)
    I always find it entertaining that the maj0rity 0f QQers ab0ut rem0ving hypers 0r capping it are already 100 0r 8x at least.
    Some of us, (like myself), earned that level 100 the hard way. I also have 3 other toons in the 90's, and all but one of them were leveled in the traditional fashion. (I hypered my seeker from 60-80 because those levels are just too damn boring.)

I personally would love to see it returned to it's old state, and maybe even add the limitation they have on the PW-CN servers on hypers.
    A large part of the decline in the game community has been because of the people that believe money, levels, and gear means they're pro. It would be really nice to kick the hyper noobs back down a little, but the best we can hope for is slowing down the increase in their population.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    kokopuffz wrote: »
    Lol hmm quick question to all of you people who actually care about the game enough to come to the forums. I for one dont come here much but i dabble in the news here and there. I just want to know how everyone would feel if FCC (FF) was removed from the game completely. How big of an impact do you think it would make and why do you think it would make said impact.

Yes, remove the b:fatbb:fatb! It will make people be less of idiots... But there are other lazy methods too... But a great step to make players actually play the game instead of power level to 101+ just to QQ.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]