FCC FF or whatever your server calls it Removed-

2»

Comments

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Even as a vet I'll argue that I think the hypers in general were a good idea. I mean not so much now that there is like a **** ton of things you can do for exp every day now.. but the original concept was to allow newer players a faster way to obtain the higher levels. (Considering it would take us like... 5months to get to 90+ doing old school zhens only on eso scrolls)

I don't know about you but it was kinda boring being level 100 and people were still in there 70-90s in TW and you could pretty much blink and they would keel over. This allowed it to be a more level playing field so to speak, before things got out of hand with gear in the boutique, the goon glitch, people power leveling noobs for money(since they couldn't figure out to save their life how else to make money /eyeroll), etc.

If I remember correctly, hyper exp stones were released after FCC had been turned into an exp dungeon anyway. The idea was pretty much doomed to begin with. BH (when it was first introduced with one run per day) was a much better idea for letting people catch up. If they added a "0" to a few open world quests rewards and added a few dailies or two back then, the game would be far more enjoyable than having cash shop short-cuts to max level. Still think 12x exp was the wrong way to do things.

And anyway, nowadays 12x is gone crazy. At least if they removed it and boosted quests, low level players might find it more worth their time to play the game again. And older players might actually find it worth it to log in for more than twice a week for TW.
    I always find it entertaining that the maj0rity 0f QQers ab0ut rem0ving hypers 0r capping it are already 100 0r 8x at least.

And you think I hypered all the way to get here?
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If I remember correctly, hyper exp stones were released after FCC had been turned into an exp dungeon anyway. The idea was pretty much doomed to begin with. BH (when it was first introduced with one run per day) was a much better idea for letting people catch up. If they added a "0" to a few open world quests rewards and added a few dailies or two back then, the game would be far more enjoyable than having cash shop short-cuts to max level. Still think 12x exp was the wrong way to do things.

And anyway, nowadays 12x is gone crazy. At least if they removed it and boosted quests, low level players might find it more worth their time to play the game again. And older players might actually find it worth it to log in for more than twice a week for TW.

And you think I hypered all the way to get here?

I dunn0, sh0uld I care th0ugh? If s0 I ap0l0gize f0r n0t caring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Bladesofpie - Dreamweaver
    Bladesofpie - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    there would be a significant amount of players quitting and a lot of QQ
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Would never happen >.>
    But anyway, I wouldn't mind so much.
    Yeah, it would stop the hyper nubs and mooches. But the fun thing about those people, is mostly in my experience either they quit soon after they get 100 or 101, or they go away because no one will mooch them fast enough :3
    However, I like being able to decide how fast or slow I feel like leveling, and like the variety of ways I can choose to do it. I have too many dailies now to do that I don't do fcc half as much as I used to (which is aweesome \o/), but I enjoy it when I do it. It's like meditation to me >.> I find it relaxing.

Also.. a big NO NO NO to any idea that requires fcc to have some kind of key to activate. Unless they quadruple the bank storage size for free, I have no more room for that kinda shizz >.> so enough with the keys already guys! Say NO to keys <.<
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I dunn0, sh0uld I care th0ugh? If s0 I ap0l0gize f0r n0t caring.

If you don't care then what are you doing on this thread?
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    First of all, I only think fcc causes a problem in association with hyper stones.

I would love fcc and hyper stones removed for anyone below 80s (maybe even higher). PQ, bh and cs are more then enough for a smooth lvl progression even without any quest besides culti.
    Above that lvl, I don't have that much trouble with it.

For that reason, I'd just like the cave being unable to enter below lvl80 or some activation quest/item like the fantasy token for wq (because it doesn't fill up your inventory) and a lvl/culti requirement on hypers. I wouldn't like it to be totally gone, because I remember lvling in the 80s before bh.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    You would be a fool if you thought removing FCC would get rid of the powerlevel attitude...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~