Leviathan <3

12346»

Comments

• MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Maybe you are so silly you cant see when you have volunteered to be trolled? Idk where you get the **** about Wizzie being Vati from. Maybe thats something you heard in Zoo's chat, idk, lol. Cya sweetie!

Shakes head, you must be smoking some really good stuff.
  • anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Why is Brilliance so butthurt by Zoob:puzzled
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Wizzie is \/atican.

Proof

There's no such thing as photo manipulation.
    Topic closed. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Maybe he/she/it has been so brainwashed by Spell he/she/it thinks Wizzie is Vati b:laugh

Wizzie is multi clienting the whole rt server dontcha know..

@Wizzie.. wow lmfao
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Wizzie is \/atican.

Proof

LMAO, nice job Wizzie. And for the record, I never said you were Vatican. xD

Ive heard Bladed_Tony is though! >.> *giggles and runs*
  • TheScorpio - Raging Tide
    TheScorpio - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    wizzie Is \/atican.

proof

There's No Such Thing As Photo Manipulation.
    Topic Closed. B:thanks

*win*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Wizzie is \/atican.

Proof

Why so b:dirtyb:dirty Cloudyi

b:laughb:laugh
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2012

im saving up chips for that r9 yo.. i pray for chips every bh1 i turn in.. b:dirty
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Is it so hard to let Levi sit in peace while we're still dealing with this issue?

GMs have told us that Vatican has not logged onto his account in two months. Case closed.

We are working towards resolving this issue and getting leadership passed to someone else ... latest responses from GMs lean towards something very hopeful :)

Theo -- ily. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Is it so hard to let Levi sit in peace while we're still dealing with this issue?

GMs have told us that Vatican has not logged onto his account in two months. Case closed.

We are working towards resolving this issue and getting leadership passed to someone else ... latest responses from GMs lean towards something very hopeful :)

I will log on my Vatican character 1 day before they want to pass leadership to somebody else *toodles*.

love u too Jenib:pleased

I must find out who you areb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

I must find out who you areb:angry

Not happening Cloudyi b:cute

BTW, if you talk to Will. Tell the nab archer I miss himb:sad
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Not happening Cloudyi b:cute

BTW, if you talk to Will. Tell the nab archer I miss himb:sad

Now you just gave me a slight idea of who you are b:chuckle

By saying that, you just reduced my search to two possible ppl. I will find out which one you are soon enough b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Now you just gave me a slight idea of who you are b:chuckle

By saying that, you just reduced my search to two possible ppl. I will find out which one you are soon enough b:chuckle

b:chuckle not really. He just never gave me his skype when he quit b:sad. And I knew you were friends with him.
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    b:chuckle not really. He just never gave me his skype when he quit b:sad. And I knew you were friends with him.

I just found out who you are b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited June 2012

thats a good sign. hope the current core can get leadership and rebuild levi asap.
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If Levi wanted to live , they could have .. but it was just how disloyal members are .. No one took responsibility or was in charge to keep Levi alive ....

Or move to another new name faction , Cause the Faction is the people ! not the name .

And wht Vatican did in my opinion , was a Plan from Vertu and him to Destroy Leviathan .
    being leader after few months joining that Faction (cause he used to show alot of help and care to members).
    Then making JPsi ( also a vertu member WHY NOT LEVI MEMBER ) (the inexperienced sin in TW strategy or rules ) a Director .

WELL TROLLED LEVI ;) silliness and stupidity made them blind .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Funny, all I see is a couple bungholes squirming. xD

my bunghole is squirming as i type this reply
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

My silliness and stupidity made me blind .

Fixed for the fail sinb:bye
  • johnnysixgun
    johnnysixgun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Well, Leviathan is still alive with a new cadre of officers. We have about 85 members, admittedly, not all of them are active, but I'm sure as you move around the game you will run across a Levi member somewhere. We are finishing the second month of our three month "time out". We have been getting some positive responces from the GMs and also people wanting to know when we will be recruiting again, so there is interest in joining our faction still. And while a previous poster was may have been correct that it's the people who make the faction, not the name of the faction who make the people. We, who are still in Levi, respectfully disagree. While it might hold true for lessor factions, Levi is one of the oldest factions in RT. We are proud of our name and will not allow it to go quietly into that good night. As long as there is the slightest chance that we will get control again, there will be a Leviathan. We will stay with that name "Leviathan" above our heads until the GMs drive a stake into our heart.

Regarding JP, I cant let you throw him under the bus so easily. Early on this fiasco he indicated he wanted to leave the game but held on for his factionmates. He contacted the GM to transfer the directorship to one of the marshals but his request was denied. He remains in contact with the current officers and when and if the lead is passed to him he will pass it to one of the current officers.

To our Levi brothers and sisters who are off visiting relatives, we cant wait to have you return home.

To the rest of RT, when we come back, we're coming back with something to prove. So watch out.

30 days +/- and counting.

LEVIATHAN FOREVERb:victory
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Wizzie- effect

1. Will Wizzie will help to rebuild levi?
    No, Wizzie barely logs on 2 times a week.
    2.He will support levi on tw?
    I will be Leviathan's number one fan ^_^
    3. He will leave zoo?
    No, sorry. When I join factions, I join them for a long term. I'm not going to leave unless I have a serious reason to do so.
    4. levizoo members will back to levi?
    Why is this related to me? I am not the owner of everyone else who joined Zoo.
    5. Wizzie will atone for his mistake or his "plan" to disappear levi will fail?
    No. Only Vatican is responsible for this.

Response in red.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Response in red.

I wonder what could be vicious response.

Levi cant rise if ex-member don't return. Only having vicious alts and ex-levi members is not enough to return levi to one of the top faction.
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Spinnaker - Raging Tide
    Spinnaker - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Think it's time to leave Wizzie alone about this. Nobody in Levi blames him for anything that happened. So if we dont, you should'nt.

Regarding Levi becoming a top faction again. Everybody here has lost their magic wands to I guess we are going to have to do it the old fashioned way. Grind it out and work for it. We will welcome all former members and start recruiting from there. Might take us awhile but we will get back to a respectable level of competion. b:victory

PS: Finally figured out how to change my avatar, previous posts under Johnnysixgun.
    edited June 2012
    Think it's time to leave Wizzie alone about this. Nobody in Levi blames him for anything that happened. So if we dont, you should'nt.

Regarding Levi becoming a top faction again. Everybody here has lost their magic wands to I guess we are going to have to do it the old fashioned way. Grind it out and work for it. We will welcome all former members and start recruiting from there. Might take us awhile but we will get back to a respectable level of competion. b:victory

PS: Finally figured out how to change my avatar, previous posts under Johnnysixgun.

Leave wizzie alone QQ

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    hello Spell_Caster.........or should i use the same name you do? KFC chicken right?

+1

And you never know who might be joining Levi once they get a new Leaderb:byeb:pleased

And I heard Wizzie was gonna Donate 100 million coinb:kiss
    edited June 2012
    I dont like to hate anyone Bunga, b:cry, levi is one of the original factions and traditional factions in this server and every time the rumors of a change of leader will come soon become strong more stronger is getting the faction. i hope this become reality soon.