Leviathan <3

Options
BungaSakura - Raging Tide
BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Tideswell (East)
this picture was taken after TW against Wanted

http://imageshack.us/f/201/20120513084142.jpg/

Ty Tempest_Aria for this picture. leviathan is always in the hearts no matter what others says to u :)
Post edited by BungaSakura - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    shiny =]

to bad i could not make it
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    awesome SS im jelly
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    DEAD faction is DEAD!b:shocked
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Salut Leviaton.

At one point in QQme's history Nimpo got fed up with the faction and he went pretend afk for a month. QQme was in the same boat, leader totally dissapeared from the game. However people kept faith and Nimpo did come back and passed lead to ToyTank.

Its tough, but if you have the same people in a different faction you can still be with your friends and enjoy the game.

Respect to Levi for being a classy faction
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My respect to Leviathan. Nice SS and have fun w/e faction you will join.
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Salute, Levi. I look forward to your return.

b:bye
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Salute, Levi. I look forward to your return.

b:bye

It will never never ever never happen. b:victory
    Enjoy your destruction.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It will never never ever never happen. b:victory
    Enjoy your destruction.

Spell, for once in your life show some respect.. Or just have a can of STFUb:bye
  • VengadorX - Raging Tide
    VengadorX - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    If possible to submit a ticket explaining levi situation and a GM access leader account and do the favor to pass lead? He dont share account with someone? No one got his email,cellphone number? He is dead or alive?There so many options , i hope levi find a solution. Levi still have lands to defend, the problem i see is leader is getting all the coins that his people are fighting for..
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Spell, for once in your life show some respect.. Or just have a can of STFUb:bye

Respect for what?

Respect I had for Wizzie for keeping the hoard under control as much as he could.
    I cannot have respect for a faction that from one week to another vanishes like a glass cannon.

It was an inside job the LEVIATHAN DESTRUCTION.b:shocked
  • FallenNix - Raging Tide
    FallenNix - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    If possible to submit a ticket explaining levi situation and a GM access leader account and do the favor to pass lead? He dont share account with someone? No one got his email,cellphone number? He is dead or alive?There so many options , i hope levi find a solution. Levi still have lands to defend, the problem i see is leader is getting all the coins that his people are fighting for..

Old news. Tried but get alot of different answers.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Old news. Tried but get alot of different answers.

I might get Levi lead soon. I will make ArchMichael leader and you can all have my blessing. I got lvl 11 buffs, sage ones. b:thanks
  • FallenNix - Raging Tide
    FallenNix - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I might get Levi lead soon. I will make ArchMichael leader and you can all have my blessing. I got lvl 11 buffs, sage ones. b:thanks

The day YOU get lead of Leviathan is when the devil thinks Hitler is a saint.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Idk wat upsets you the most spell the fact that most of the people leaving levi wont join QQme? Well when u act like this and keep trash talking them it will only hurt your chances. I feel sorry for any levi member dumb enough to join a faction with someone like you in there.

NICE SS Levi and Much Respect
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VengadorX - Raging Tide
    VengadorX - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Idk wat upsets you the most spell the fact that most of the people leaving levi wont join QQme? Well when u act like this and keep trash talking them it will only hurt your chances. I feel sorry for any levi member dumb enough to join a faction with someone like you in there.

First, many levi members was in disagreed of levi new leader and moved to QQme.

We cant generalize.Every faction( even in levi) have someone to hate but don't judge a faction by a few people actions or a person. See Spell acts like a motivation for levi to stay there and fight for the faction to demonstrate that he is wrong. QQme intention is to recruit levi members but in the other part QQme pass for the same thing has levi a long time ago and recently was wounded to death but now is back to the top, i think levi can do it too. Wait until a solution appear and fight for what you believe but i suggest to never sacrifice your fun & valuable time for despair & stress.
    edited May 2012
    Options

You piece of pie, Elvenne, after you managed to convince Wizzie to give lead to the wrongest person ever and destroy Levi, you come and blame me for it?

Much respect...LOOOOOOL...you dont give a nickle about Levi. 3faced creatures like you are bound to stay on the 2nd row.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    spell, i never talk bad about QQme or about you. i post this for for the memory of leviathan and the good times we had in it. What happen now is bad, we do know that. but im not talking about it. like i wont talking bad about QQme when it was in a bad shape.

so pls i beg u...
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You piece of pie, Elvenne, after you managed to convince Wizzie to give lead to the wrongest person ever and destroy Levi, you come and blame me for it?

Much respect...LOOOOOOL...you dont give a nickle about Levi. 3faced creatures like you are bound to stay on the 2nd row.

If i am a 3 faced Creature i really really really Wonder What kind of Creature you are.
    -.- and yes i managed to convince Wizzie wooot you caught me how do you do it spell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    First, many levi members was in disagreed of levi new leader and moved to QQme.

We cant generalize.Every faction( even in levi) have someone to hate but don't judge a faction by a few people actions or a person. See Spell acts like a motivation for levi to stay there and fight for the faction to demonstrate that he is wrong. QQme intention is to recruit levi members but in the other part QQme pass for the same thing has levi a long time ago and recently was wounded to death but now is back to the top, i think levi can do it too. Wait until a solution appear and fight for what you believe but i suggest to never sacrifice your fun & valuable time for despair & stress.

Sooo you are saying Spell is trying to motivate Levi to stay together by trash talking them non stop in Forums? That makes a lot of sense.........b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • calmincense
    calmincense Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hang in there Leviathan, we NEED you all to continue to play, whether you choose to be in Levi, Vicious, zoo, QQme or your own faction. There is nothing to say that Vatican wont come back, in time, and try to work things out. In the meantime, make a plan and go with it. JUST DON'T STOP PLAYING THE GAME!! If a large no of active op ppl, such as the ones in Leviathan, suddenly stop playing, it makes all the money, time and effort we've all put into the game much less worth it. We need all the good, active players we can get to stay with PW to justify all of our own investments in the game, be they time, effort or money.

So play on you Levites!! We just want to see you play!

seeler
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sooo you are saying Spell is trying to motivate Levi to stay together by trash talking them non stop in Forums? That makes a lot of sense.........b:surrender

I am saying facts:

4 weeks ago levi was rolling zoo, qqme, valkyrie

Wizzie bragged he had under 10 vicu alts there.

Overnight levi broke, majority fled to zoo, including the former leader

HE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE OF PASSING lead to vatican, worst person he could have.

Now tell me that is not fishy?

The levi destruction was a carefully built plan from day 1. From the 2nd. Strongest faction on server, the went to the bottom. I think wizzie and co who migrated to zoo have some explaining to do.

I hope levi recovers and will not become vertu 2.0 a farm for rest of the factions.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I am saying facts:

4 weeks ago levi was rolling zoo, qqme, valkyrie

Wizzie bragged he had under 10 vicu alts there.

Overnight levi broke, majority fled to zoo, including the former leader

HE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE OF PASSING lead to vatican, worst person he could have.

Now tell me that is not fishy?

The levi destruction was a carefully built plan from day 1. From the 2nd. Strongest faction on server, the went to the bottom. I think wizzie and co who migrated to zoo have some explaining to do.

I hope levi recovers and will not become vertu 2.0 a farm for rest of the factions.

Maybe your right Maybe your wrong but that still does not deny the fact that you are rubbing it in there face when Levi people read some of the things you say do you think they will want to join a faction that has someone like you in there? Stop being so negative cheer up think positive set an example with that big mouth of yoursb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Maybe your right Maybe your wrong but that still does not deny the fact that you are rubbing it in there face when Levi people read some of the things you say do you think they will want to join a faction that has someone like you in there? Stop being so negative cheer up think positive set an example with that big mouth of yoursb:laugh

My nature is a negativity one.

I DONT WANT LEVI TO JOIN QQme AND BE WITH ME IN THE FACTION. THAT WOULD MEAN THEIR DEATH AS A FACTION.

I WANT THEM ALIVE AND KICKING.

THEY THINK BY BANDWAGGONING IN ZOO THEY WILL SAVE THE FACTION???

LOOLOLOLTROLOLOL

SAD STORY.
  • anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

I DONT WANT LEVI TO JOIN QQme AND BE WITH ME IN THE FACTION. .

Don't you mean that "LEVI MEMBERS DONT WANT TO JOIN QQME AND BE IN THE SAME FACTION WITH ME so I am going to bash on LEVI"?
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Don't you mean that "LEVI MEMBERS DONT WANT TO JOIN QQME AND BE IN THE SAME FACTION WITH ME so I am going to bash on LEVI"?

No, I dont mean that. But...hey what do you know? You're a KFC chicken hiding under an alt. I look at you and feel pretty important as you all alts are frogging afraid to post on mains and hide like rats under anonymous names hoping that someone will actually listen to your non-senses.
  • anonymousposter
    edited May 2012
    Options
    No, I dont mean that. But...hey what do you know? You're a KFC chicken hiding under an alt. I look at you and feel pretty important as you all alts are frogging afraid to post on mains and hide like rats under anonymous names hoping that someone will actually listen to your non-senses.

Nonsense does not need a -. Parlay vouz Hitlar see voo flay.
  • anonymousposter
    edited May 2012
    Options

And I almost forgot you rejoiced in their demise earlier in this thread. Can you even say your stupid utterings with a straight face?
    edited May 2012
    Options
    hm.... why u think majority goes to zoo? how many number levi goes to zoo anyway....
  • LetsSeeIt - Raging Tide
    LetsSeeIt - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well HELLO THERE SPELL!
    I'm not hiding as an alt and i think exactly what they do.
    Please stop claiming you know SOOOO much about whats going in Levi.
    Levi is not doing the best lately but that's not because most of your b/s reasons.
    Oh and yes some of us may be joining Zoo after Levi's fall, its because we dont want to be in QQmoar with an egotistical guy like you. We actually have fun in Zoo rather than being in a Dictatorship called QQme. b:victoryb:chuckle

PS. No offense to MOST of the other people in QQme especially to the ones of whom are my friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    after we announce Vatican quit, some members move to zoo but thats not all i think. and some of them join vici, revolts, marine etc. but mostly ppl stay. True that some ppl leave to zoo but that was before we announce Vati quit. after we announce Vati quit, i think 3-5 ppl move to zoo.

@letsSeeIt, i thought u quit since in the farewell said so :)