Leviathan <3

Comments

• Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Again, DO WHAT I SAID I DID. Its easy. If you dont see another thread that means you are not looking, or have issues. Either way, its not my issues.

What are you afraid of? Why are you ashamed? Why are you so hot for a link when you represent NOONE in your current state of posting?
    edited June 2012
    More blah blah blah.....

And rather funny you changed your account settings as you were/still are in QQme b:bye

A LOT of people WERE in QQme, and my settings have always been on high, lol.

Yeah, you keep saying bai - make it so.
  • anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Now I will offer RT proof that Brilliance is lying about Vatican being in Zoo and still playing.

http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q609/AnonymousPWIPoster/?action=view&current=vatican.jpg

Now that we got the facts straight. Why are you lying Brilliance?
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Care to lie some more? Especially since I clicked your avatar before and looked at your profileb:bye
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Now I will offer RT proof that Brilliance is lying about Vatican being in Zoo and still playing.

http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q609/AnonymousPWIPoster/?action=view&current=vatican.jpg

Now that we got the facts straight. Why are you lying Brilliance?

Or just do this http://core.perfectworld.com/u/gaseouscloudb:cute
    edited June 2012
    When someone whos business it is posts, you will see why I am not hiding behind an anonymous character, and have information more recent than from March.

Yep, thats my main. xD
  • anonymousposter
    edited June 2012
    When someone whos business it is posts, you will see why I am not hiding behind an anonymous character, and have information more recent than from March.

Yep, thats my main. xD

*whose

And, I will add that you claimed that Vatican had a character in Zoo which was on the same account. Which both MansVisa and I have shown is not true. So why would anyone believe you have any recent information? Give it up. You have just been caught lying.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

Yep, thats my main. xD

All I see is more blah blah blah unless your statement in red is you "claiming" to be Vati b:chuckle

Care to lie some more? Especially since I clicked your avatar before and looked at your profileb:bye
    edited June 2012
    *whose

And, I will add that you claimed that Vatican had a character in Zoo which was on the same account. Which both MansVisa and I have shown is not true. So why would anyone believe you have any recent information? Give it up. You have just been caught lying.

The proof is on the forum. Prove its your business and Ill take you there. Why would I lie and do so not hiding, like you two are doing. Since when are truthtellers AFRAID to show their face?

You and MansVisa both eh? Who are you and MansVisa Lol? Wasnt it MansVisa who said screenies can be easily manipulated? Why would anyone believe two hiding posters are not screenie manipulating?

MansVisa sweetie, are you trying to say my level 5 cleric is in QQme? Seriously. Yeah bai bai some more, lol
  • anonymousposter
    edited June 2012
    The proof is on the forum. Prove its your business and Ill take you there. Why would I lie and do so not hiding, like you two are doing. Since when are truthtellers AFRAID to show their face?

You and MansVisa both eh? Who are you and MansVisa Lol? Wasnt it MansVisa who said screenies can be easily manipulated? Why would anyone believe two hiding posters are not screenie manipulating?

Screenies can be manipulated sure. But I had the link to Vatican's profile in case someone did not believe little ole me :))

And you made it everyone's business who reads the forums. Perhaps you should learn a lesson about speaking in a public place before you decide to lie about matters.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

MansVisa sweetie, are you trying to say my level 5 cleric is in QQme? Seriously. Yeah bai bai some more, lol

and I can manipulate Core how? http://core.perfectworld.com/u/gaseouscloud# All you have to do is Click under guilds No Zoo listed

And no your main the one you're posting on was/is in QQme.... Lie more please
    edited June 2012
    I had said I was in QQme. I also said I am not in QQme. I also said a LOT of people were in QQme, which included former members of Levi. There are current members of Zoo that were in QQme too, and also in Levi. Isnt it the truth that everyone has been everywhere really?

I know it might be hard to wrap you mind around, but I am mostly not in any faction, and have no reason to lie, but people who hide automaticly do. Just ask any peace officer, lol.

If Im lying, one would think you would have ignored my post for the stupidity it is claimed to be. Proof is on the forum but you cant be asked to go easily find it. Why is that?
  • anonymousposter
    edited June 2012
    I had said I was in QQme. I also said I am not in QQme. I also said a LOT of people were in QQme, which included former members of Levi. There are current members of Zoo that were in QQme too, and also in Levi. Isnt it the truth that everyone has been everywhere really?

I know it might be hard to wrap you mind around, but I am mostly not in any faction, and have no reason to lie, but people who hide automaticly do. Just ask any peace officer, lol.

If Im lying, one would think you would have ignored my post for the stupidity it is claimed to be. Proof is on the forum but you cant be asked to go easily find it. Why is that?

LOL. We caught you lying. So why did you lie?
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

b:laugh because they can't back up their claim

Oh oh wait I know Wizzie/Cloudyi is really Vati falls on floor laughing
    edited June 2012
    b:laugh because they can't back up their claim

Oh oh wait I know Wizzie/Cloudyi is really Vati falls on floor laughing

Who said that? Oh yeah, MansVisa. How cute! lol
    edited June 2012

Who caught me doing what? Oh yeah, they player who wont even back up who they are, LOL
  • anonymousposter
    edited June 2012
    Who said that? Oh yeah, MansVisa. How cute! lol

Who said that Vatican is currently playing in Zoo, and anyone could see this on his core connect? b:bye
    edited June 2012
    Who said that Vatican is currently playing in Zoo, and anyone could see this on his core connect? b:bye

I said the proof is on the forum. You are the one who allegedly went to Core Connect. Is Core Connect the forum? No, but I can guess you are someone from Zoo. Cool.
  • anonymousposter
    edited June 2012

Nothing has happened to the account that contains the character that is \/atican, its owner still plays the game and goes to TW as a member of the faction Zoo - currently.

Where's the proof?
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    core connect is broken.. it says that SoulrageD is still in Levi.. lol
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

I said the proof is on the forum. You are the one who allegedly went to Core Connect. Is Core Connect the forum? No, but I can guess you are someone from Zoo. Cool.

Simply put back up your claim or b:shutup

you're the one claiming "go look through forums, click on avatars. you'll find the truth". Unless your to dense to realize clicking on an avatar takes you to coreb:bye
  • anonymousposter
    edited June 2012
    core connect is broken.. it says that SoulrageD is still in Levi.. lol

Yes, you will see players name in factions they are no longer in in the faction rosters. But it does keep accurate track of when people do join a faction on their page and in the faction's pages where it shows who has recently joined.
    edited June 2012

@ Bladed_Tony

Yeah, I know, lol. Posts all over the forums about it.

Thanks for the info though MansVisa. ^.^
    b:bye
  • anonymousposter
    edited June 2012

@ Bladed_Tony

Yeah, I know, lol. Posts all over the forums about it.

Thanks for the info though MansVisa. ^.^
    b:bye

So what is your next story going to be about? How two anonymous people on the forums threatened you and bullied you and did mean nasty things to you?
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

Nothing has happened to the account that contains the character that is \/atican, its owner still plays the game and goes to TW as a member of the faction Zoo - currently.

Where's the proof?

Maybe he/she/it has been so brainwashed by Spell he/she/it thinks Wizzie is Vati b:laugh
    edited June 2012

So what is your next story going to be about? How two anonymous people on the forums threatened you and bullied you and did mean nasty things to you?

Why would I do that? lol.

Im looking for a faction and wanted to find out where certain people are coming from. Now, I know.

Besides, it all wrestles up interest in the server doesnt it? Isnt that why all the trolling here?
    b:kiss

The truth about me is that I am primarily a nonfactor. Anyone who knows me could tell you that. The truth about TW factions on our server is not so apparent though, and I thank both you and MansVisa for telling me everything I need to know - whether you know you did or not.

Why did I stand here boldly before you and lead you down a road you may not have intended to go down? So I could be sure not to go down a right that I might not have wanted to.

I think Im letting TW factions go for a while, as if I already havent, lol. Might try another one of those friendly helpful guilds instead. Thanks for the help guys! b:pleased
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

Like any dumbazzed arsonist, they obviously dont stray far from the scene of their crime. Nope, they want to be right there in front of the fire, looking all innocent, while illuminated by the flames. Flames that no one had noticed as of the time of his post.

I hope the people determined to stay in Levi stand their ground forever.

In any case, whatever the planned outcome is - you will make sure the plot NEVER comes to fruition IF you all simply stay where you are and forget about ever doing TW again (except if you have an alt in another faction)!

They seem to the one making threats against Levi
    edited June 2012
    Maybe he/she/it has been so brainwashed by Spell he/she/it thinks Wizzie is Vati b:laugh

Maybe you are so silly you cant see when you have volunteered to be trolled? Idk where you get the **** about Wizzie being Vati from. Maybe thats something you heard in Zoo's chat, idk, lol. Cya sweetie!

• MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Why would I do that? lol.

Im looking for a faction and wanted to find out where certain people are coming from. Now, I know.

Besides, it all wrestles up interest in the server doesnt it? Isnt that why all the trolling here?
    b:kiss

The truth about me is that I am primarily a nonfactor. Anyone who knows me could tell you that. The truth about TW factions on our server is not so apparent though, and I thank both you and MansVisa for telling me everything I need to know - whether you know you did or not.

Why did I stand here boldly before you and lead you down a road you may not have intended to go down? So I could be sure not to go down a right that I might not have wanted to.

I think Im letting TW factions go for a while, as if I already havent, lol. Might try another one of those friendly helpful guilds instead. Thanks for the help guys! b:pleased

Again no proof and more liesb:bye
    edited June 2012
    Again no proof and more liesb:bye

LMAO, okay hun, you win! >.<