Perfect Questmaster Fashion

Options

Comments

• Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Or you don't wish to work for anything in game and just want to buy itb:bye

Uhm no. But I really want a fashion set, which is pretty much impossible for me to get at the current point. I'm unfortunatly unable to participate in events most of the time and I'm pretty sure I was too much of a noob during the event to ever get this as a prize anyway. It's fine by me if they make it a reward(as you keep on stressing) and don't put it in CS, but yeah, I want one way or another to get a permanent version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Odd since they're a few fashions that can only be obtained from random events and they sell rather well. Same thing goes with the PQ2 mount reward. It's a REWARD for a REASON....

Or you don't wish to work for anything in game and just want to buy itb:bye

Back to the topic at hand. I truly hope this fashion IS NEVER put in boutique

The problem is that almost nobody gets a chance to obtain said reward. It's never a prize in contests, they almost never turn the nein best event on and you could have been playing for years and never even got a chance to get it. If they don't put in the cash shop they should at least give other people who haven't had the chance to get it. I've played this game for getting close to 3 years now and I have never had the chance to obtain it as a reward. When I finally do get one, it's temporary. I don't care if they don't put it in the boutique, just give us more opportunities to get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • HardToFind - Raging Tide
    HardToFind - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I agree on making a permanent version available somehow, its actually one of the few fash sets that I would be willing to pay for.

By the way there once was a time you had to dozens of dragon quests for these rare horses and then PWE put them in the cash shop.
    That was before the pack-era so it costed just a few gold and that brought some justified QQing.

Really knowing PWE any complainers should know nothing here stays exclusive to you and even if they did release the fash into the cash shop its not like half of the server will suddenly start wearing it.
    In fact for your ''being exclusive ego'' this free temp fash is worse because half the server can wear it for 2 weeks rendering you not so special during this time looks wise
  • alymara
    alymara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    OK if they make Hornz Permanent as well...............b:avoid
    Bait/Lure, Enrage/Trap, Burn/Kill Those simple 3 steps have been killing Trolls for centuries. "Praylor Falcus"
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    In fact for your ''being exclusive ego'' this free temp fash is worse because half the server can wear it for 2 weeks rendering you not so special during this time looks wise

Yet people offer 100mil + for it on a regular basisb:bye

and it's not ego. It's more of I did nein event regularly for the pure chance of getting it as a reward

alymara wrote: »
    OK if they make Hornz Permanent as well...............b:avoid

+1

I'd rather see it added to the prize list for the current tiger event with xx% change of someone receiving it, then someone just being able to buy it. b:bye
    edited June 2012
    Options

I'd rather see it added to the prize list for the current tiger event with xx% change of someone receiving it, then someone just being able to buy it. b:bye

I wouldn't mind that, I don't care if its on the rarer side. I just want a viable option for obtaining a permanent set. But PWE doesn't have any control over that and the devs are unlikely to ever add it to tigers. So I'd like it added to either dq points system for a ton of points or put in the boutique. Either or is fine with me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I wouldn't mind that, I don't care if its on the rarer side. I just want a viable option for obtaining a permanent set. But PWE doesn't have any control over that and the devs are unlikely to ever add it to tigers. So I'd like it added to either dq points system for a ton of points or put in the boutique. Either or is fine with me.

I like that idea 300k+ Dq points with nothing much to do with them b:surrender

If you were on my server i'd let you borrow one of the two I have... I'm addicted to your presets thread btw b:sad
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I like that idea 300k+ Dq points with nothing much to do with them b:surrender

Sounds like a fair price. Let's make it happen GMs. b:chuckle

If you were on my server i'd let you borrow one of the two I have... I'm addicted to your presets thread btw b:sad

Thank You, but the presets thread wasn't my idea. I just really like contributing presets, what can I say. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Otonio - Heavens Tear
    Otonio - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Odd since they're a few fashions that can only be obtained from random events and they sell rather well. Same thing goes with the PQ2 mount reward. It's a REWARD for a REASON....

Back to the topic at hand. I truly hope this fashion IS NEVER put in boutique

that's interesting, which fashion sets are those? gilded ribbon? pretty sure that can't be traded. eternal love? can buy weekly in the bidding hall, and it also can't be traded or account stashed. surely you don't mean the ridiculous maid fashion that comes out of the lucidgold (is that the right name?) chests? ugly as hell, and also untradeable, identical to boutique fashion, and time limited. perhaps you mean the gloomy noire/celestial sets from tiger event? almost identical to the free fash we got for the anniversary a year or two ago, not really a prize for winning since anyone who feels like buying insignias can get them. maybe you mean the demure attendant set? dropped drastically in price in the last week alone, already AH is overrun with them, I couldn't sell the gloves for 2,750,000 coins today. I'm really combing my mind for this elusive fashion that you get from events that you're selling for who-knows-how-many millions of coins. perhaps you mean the celebrity set? isn't that from maiden chests? or maybe packs? is opening a thousand packs your idea of a "random event"?

back to the topic at hand, I truly hope you enjoy looking just like every other noob on your server for the next two weeks. this fash will be put in boutique or packs eventually, I guarantee it.
    me lavo las manos con la sangre de newbitos
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    that's interesting, which fashion sets are those? gilded ribbon? pretty sure that can't be traded. eternal love? can buy weekly in the bidding hall, and it also can't be traded or account stashed. surely you don't mean the ridiculous maid fashion that comes out of the lucidgold (is that the right name?) chests? ugly as hell, and also untradeable, identical to boutique fashion, and time limited. perhaps you mean the gloomy noire/celestial sets from tiger event? almost identical to the free fash we got for the anniversary a year or two ago, not really a prize for winning since anyone who feels like buying insignias can get them. maybe you mean the demure attendant set? dropped drastically in price in the last week alone, already AH is overrun with them, I couldn't sell the gloves for 2,750,000 coins today. I'm really combing my mind for this elusive fashion that you get from events that you're selling for who-knows-how-many millions of coins. perhaps you mean the celebrity set? isn't that from maiden chests? or maybe packs? is opening a thousand packs your idea of a "random event"?

back to the topic at hand, I truly hope you enjoy looking just like every other noob on your server for the next two weeks. this fash will be put in boutique or packs eventually, I guarantee it.

Gilded ribbon can be traded and stashed, check your facts.

eternal love set you can get for free WITHOUT summon the jealous ex over and over if you know what to do.

The Celebrity Set as ugly as it is the top itself sells for 15+

Back to the topic at hand try reading what has been been suggested, instead of looking like a butthurt CS'er who can't just buy something. Sorry if you want everything handed to you on a silver platter. Some people still actually enjoy playing the game for the rare rewards. PQ2 mount being one, I guess they should toss that in the boutique also. Why not warsoul weapons next for $1500 gold...............

It's no better then people demanding a 2x every time something goes wrong
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Gilded ribbon can be traded and stashed, check your facts.

eternal love set you can get for free WITHOUT summon the jealous ex over and over if you know what to do.

The Celebrity Set as ugly as it is the top itself sells for 15+

Back to the topic at hand try reading what has been been suggested, instead of looking like a butthurt CS'er who can't just buy something. Sorry if you want everything handed to you on a silver platter. Some people still actually enjoy playing the game for the rare rewards. PQ2 mount being one, I guess they should toss that in the boutique also. Why not warsoul weapons next for $1500 gold...............

It's no better then people demanding a 2x every time something goes wrong

Don't care if you got it from nien event. There was no announcement for it, nor were the prizes listed. As far as I'm concerned, you received it unfairly. I would like a >>!!FAIR!!<< chance for everyone to get it. Permanently.

Everyone deserves a shot at it, not just people who swipe their cards and have the best armor.

Also ehl oh ehl at you for comparing this to people asking for 2x. This is -nothing- like asking for 2x. This is a fashion people have been wanting before that stupid nien event went down. Our demands aren't being heard. We're simply tired of it.

gm gm moar nien event plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:thanks (AND PLEASE ANNOUNCE IT THIS TIME)

(not worth it tihi)

ALSO @ Ontonio- No need to flame people in this thread. We're looking for GM replies. The more you flame, the higher the chance of the mods locking this.
    edited June 2012
    Options

They did announce the nien event. The reason many many people couldn't do it is because it was held on New Years and before that it hadn't been held since 2010. It's even an event that lacks some system spam so if you weren't dedicating yourself to getting that fashion on New Years (which is one of the biggest GLOBAL holidays, I might add) and you weren't sufficient level in Spring 2010. Then you probably haven't had any chance at all to get it. I don't know about it being held earlier than 2010 but those are the two that I know of, this event is far, far, far too rare. Other than that there isn't a viable means to obtain the fashion. I really hope they put in the DQ points system (ManVisas suggestion of 300k dq points seems fair) or in the boutique. Either way really. ATM its not really realistic to obtain and considering how many people have been asking for this fashion for years it is a bit insulting that when they finally give it to us its timed. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    They did announce the nien event. The reason many many people couldn't do it is because it was held on New Years and before that it hadn't been held since 2010. It's even an event that lacks some system spam so if you weren't dedicating yourself to getting that fashion on New Years (which is one of the biggest GLOBAL holidays, I might add) and you weren't sufficient level in Spring 2010. Then you probably haven't had any chance at all to get it. I don't know about it being held earlier than 2010 but those are the two that I know of, this event is far, far, far too rare. Other than that there isn't a viable means to obtain the fashion. I really hope they put in the DQ points system (ManVisas suggestion of 300k dq points seems fair) or in the boutique. Either way really. ATM its not really realistic to obtain and considering how many people have been asking for this fashion for years it is a bit insulting that when they finally give it to us its timed. :P

There was another nien event. I joined the game around april 2010, quit for a while and came back. That's the one I'm talking about and that's where the fashion came from. It was an unannounced event. I saw that person on HT with the fashion and asked about it. Maybe they lied? I don't know.

EDIT: If it helps prove my case a little... The person in question is an Earthguard Mystic. They didn't come out until 2011, iirc.

I don't mind it not being in the boutique, but I'd prefer if people had another way to get it. It's not a weapon, it's not a special armor. Which is why I posted in the first place. Almost everything has an alternate way of getting it, I believe this should, too.

I feel like this is going to be sent to lower depths 2.0, if you know what I mean :T
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Speaking as one of the two people on HL that have the permanent dress, I'd be totally okay with this set being put in the CS...

...just so I can have the hair. ;-;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Everyone deserves a shot at it, not just people who swipe their cards and have the best armor.

I just have to b:laugh @ that... 2yrs to farm and refine my gear. Yep I swipe that credit card for +8 nirvana gear

. I really hope they put in the DQ points system (ManVisas suggestion of 300k dq points seems fair) or in the boutique. Either way really. ATM its not really realistic to obtain and considering how many people have been asking for this fashion for years it is a bit insulting that when they finally give it to us its timed. :P

I still say DQ points 300K for it. Isn't impossible if you do full Delta's regularly or actually play the game instead of FC'ing to 100... 500 CoC's anyoneb:surrender

ANd I don't see it going into the boutique I see it as a pack item in the futureb:fatb
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I stopped buying fashion...but this dress...If they ever release it in the boutique I'll buy it and dye it cream right away.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Arjunro - Heavens Tear
    Arjunro - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Sounds like a fair price. Let's make it happen GMs. b:chuckle

Um, would that be 300k DQ points overall or 300k DQ point cost? If it's the latter, I wouldn't like it because I turn my dq points into event gold every time b:sad

I would prefer an additional quest reward from that npc that would give me a permanent version of the fashion since I've done probably more then 1,000 quests. The timed reward is a joke to me since I've wanted it for a long time :/

Maybe it's time they reward people who have avidly pursued quests knowing it doesn't give such a great rewards in the first place? b:surrender
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm confused. someone fill me the **** in and i'm not flipping through this thread to find out. What the **** is OP talking about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm confused. someone fill me the **** in and i'm not flipping through this thread to find out. What the **** is OP talking about?

The gilded ribbon set is available from the Perfect Questmaster NPC if you've done something like 200 quests. But it is only temporary and expires after two weeks. Would like to see it made permanent.

It looks like this: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/ariesdragon123/PWI%20Fashion%20Album/2012-06-1523-49-57.jpg

Here it is on ecatomb
    http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/f98.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    The gilded ribbon set is available from the Perfect Questmaster NPC if you've done something like 200 quests. But it is only temporary and expires after two weeks. Would like to see it made permanent.

I've done over 1000...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I've done over 1000...

Then talk to the NPC for your free timed fashion and make sure you have at 9 inventory slots open before you take the last quest. He's in all the major cities.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Then talk to the NPC for your free timed fashion and make sure you have at 9 inventory slots open before you take the last quest. He's in all the major cities.

Where exactly in Archosaur? I cba to run around for him. And is he permanent? I'm not active right now, so I'd like to get it when I'm active again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Where exactly in Archosaur? I cba to run around for him. And is he permanent? I'm not active right now, so I'd like to get it when I'm active again.

He's in the coordinate assistant. He's in south near the merchant. I don't think he's permanent. They didn't even announce it when they ran the event in the first place. He will also give you a perfect horn and a timed kinsei set. He gives out a lot of exp items too so I suggest doing it on all of your alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Um, would that be 300k DQ points overall or 300k DQ point cost? If it's the latter, I wouldn't like it because I turn my dq points into event gold every time b:sad

I would prefer an additional quest reward from that npc that would give me a permanent version of the fashion since I've done probably more then 1,000 quests. The timed reward is a joke to me since I've wanted it for a long time :/

Maybe it's time they reward people who have avidly pursued quests knowing it doesn't give such a great rewards in the first place? b:surrender

300k DQ points people have no problem spending 150k for the ugly yellow horse

looks at avatar........yep 1000 hours in FC go**s b:shutup
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    My male Cleric got the shirt in pure white and it looks better than anything else I've ever got for him.
    Wish I could keep it. b:sad
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    And you only have to be like level 50 to get all 6, since my 5X seeker and barb were able to.

When do you finish 200 quests?

Level 40 level 30?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    And you only have to be like level 50 to get all 6, since my 5X seeker and barb were able to.

When do you finish 200 quests?

Level 40 level 30?

If you do all your regular quests you'll have it by level 35 easily without even taking into account tideborn treasure quests or Earthguard area quests.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    My male Cleric got the shirt in pure white and it looks better than anything else I've ever got for him.
    Wish I could keep it. b:sad

AFAIK the Kinsei fashion is in the boutique. IF you want a permanent version just keep you eyes on the AH and catshops for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Sympsy - Dreamweaver
    Sympsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Please put the girl fashion in the boutique or dq item shop <3 I love love the dress x3