R9 weapons for BM's plz <3

2»

Comments

• ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear
    ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    You have third cast NV now. R9 weapons minus GoF .-.
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    D: i been selfish yah true there other weps for classes too, but as bm you can't use alot of skills which is the point, you cant even pick 1 r9 wep which would really be also nice, so we would have r9 bms with just sword, spear, or fist etc, makes alot of fun and all the weps are good for diff things.

I mean yeah even I have all the molds now in my bank for dual blade, sword, spear and fist NS3 but the damage vs recast r9 :/

Also, tt99 and nirvana sets were built for BM's skill use and diverse builts (which was perfect actually till r9 came out), there are interval parts as well where r9 armor set is built only for axe.

K no whine on my end anymore, hope dev's get the point (looks at frankey and how he will use his influence on this matter! b:angry)
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • HardTimes - Lost City
    HardTimes - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    b:lipcurl ppl now these days.... http://www.ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php

1st, Bm NEEDS 4 weapons to USE ALL SKILLS. (Blade and Sword Mastery, Polearm Mastery, Axe and Hammer Mastery, Fist Weapon Mastery.) 4 skill trees.

2nd, NO other class needs a 2nd weapon to USE skills.

point is, bm was made to use all the weapons. so NOT even having the option to even pick any other r9 weapon but axe is stupid. even r8 gave this option to the player.
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    QQ i'm a cs'er and i dun wanna work for my ****! i demand to get every wep that is endgame from cashshop, i dun wanna farm **** and still be the best

try again^^
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Pole for PvP sucks. The only time it was a decent PvP weapon was the time in-between Dance of Universe coming out in packs and being non-factor once Nirvana axes were made available. Spike damage of zerk crit axes is why a BM can finish a fight quickly.

Pole was good for PKing lowbies but mostly just sucked. Not sure about 3rd cast or what you can do with R8, but Nirvana G15 poles sucks bad. I dunno if you can get purge G15/G16 now, but the cost of the weapon versus it's usefulness is questionable.

Swords are useless. MSS is just useless in this game because the gear has become too good, it's not 2008 anymore. In PvP? lol. I die to MSS in PK, from laughing so hard when I see a BM try to use it.
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ive played a bm for quite awile now. i do feel they need to work on the r9 weapon systems and adjust them. for all classes, not just bms. they main thing is bms do need access to all there weapon options because without it, it lowers our effectivness drastically. however i feel the r9 system wouldnt be as stale if u could choose wich weapon u wanted for r9. for instance shure r9 poleaxe for barbs looks cool but i persinolly think the pole hammer in the database looks way cooler. just the option to pick something other then the 1 weapon they give u the option for would be a major leap.

that being said i can partially understand why they wont. having already made forges and advanced bosses for further upgrades it would make getting the 1 mold u want harder. and they'd probably be reluctant to release r9 claws and fists for bms just to avoid another sin senario
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    b:lipcurl ppl now these days.... http://www.ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php

1st, Bm NEEDS 4 weapons to USE ALL SKILLS. (Blade and Sword Mastery, Polearm Mastery, Axe and Hammer Mastery, Fist Weapon Mastery.) 4 skill trees.

2nd, NO other class needs a 2nd weapon to USE skills.

point is, bm was made to use all the weapons. so NOT even having the option to even pick any other r9 weapon but axe is stupid. even r8 gave this option to the player.

agreed