Pwic 2012

shotwhointhewhat
shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Was there ever any news about it? Some trolls got the last thread about it closed and I never heard anything else about it.
Post edited by shotwhointhewhat on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If we get it the GMs will announce and and run it. Until then stop making threads about it. -_-
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Looks like the mods don't care much about the forum either anymore. A mod should tell frankie to do something about the PWIC.
    edited June 2012
    Looks like the mods don't care much about the forum either anymore. A mod should tell frankie to do something about the PWIC.

. . . .

It doesn't matter what the Mods do if

A. The PWIC Arena is broken for our version since the carebear fix of SP.

B. We don't have the required stuff from China yet.

C. We aren't allowed to enter because our gear is OP as sht compared to theirs.

It could be one of those reasons or others that it's not out yet. Get the panties unwaded and chill out jesus....

Edit: As you can see here

Our arenas don't work except the old arch one. You have to be in PK for the other 2, in which case you can lose drops / guardian charms etc
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    . . . .

It could be one of those reasons or others that it's not out yet. Get the panties unwaded and chill out jesus....

It's probably A though. :( And I agree with you completely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Lets add another option.

D. China dislikes goons glitchers more then pwe.
    edited June 2012
    Lets add another option.

Well what about the playerbase that didn't goon.

Perhaps The GMs can make it where if a player gooned their level they aren't allowed to enter the PWIC? :>
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Well what about the playerbase that didn't goon.

Perhaps The GMs can make it where if a player gooned their level they aren't allowed to enter the PWIC? :>

DON'T do that... I'm sure they could use a 105 archer in PWIC. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    DON'T do that... I'm sure they could use a 105 archer in PWIC. b:chuckle

I'd still be there even if they implemented that. Now a few others on my server on the other hand....
    You always seem to try to stir up drama ever since you weren't invited to the arena testing. And continue to try to attack people without knowing a damn thing about them. That's pretty sad.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    negitive lil lady you are a goon glitcher because you couldnt have posibly got that lvl otherwise seriously you must think no one can count or something your a archer a ranged mediocre dps char with no real way to get to 105 legitimitly if you were a sin i might have even thought maybe she has no life whatsoever or has a trained pet spider working the keybored for her while she sleeps i am pretty sure if i go to heavens tear and find me some glitchers they would implicate you on the spot but then again im still not sure why your hideing the fact you glitched not like there gunna punish you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
    edited June 2012
    negitive lil lady you are a goon glitcher because you couldnt have posibly got that lvl otherwise seriously you must think no one can count or something your a archer a ranged mediocre dps char with no real way to get to 105 legitimitly if you were a sin i might have even thought maybe she has no life whatsoever or has a trained pet spider working the keybored for her while she sleeps i am pretty sure if i go to heavens tear and find me some glitchers they would implicate you on the spot but then again im still not sure why your hideing the fact you glitched not like there gunna punish you

Lol clearly you've never met me. Oh look I'm still 104 in Feburary and just turned 105 in April of 2012.

Let me break it down for your tiny brain to figure out.

I did the following Dailies every day.
    Cube - 1mil exp
    PV - 4.5mil a run (Ran it twice a day)
    Basequests - 480k exp
    Crazystone - 480k exp
    Mq - 588k exp
    BH 2 - 660k exp
    Tiger event - ~1mil exp
    Moria Dailies - ~500k exp
    Shroud EXP orbs - 600k exp
    Bought Green FF gears for like 100k each - 400k exp per purchase. (I was WC spamming these for 400k each The last 3-4 months before I hit 105.)

Holy **** over 17mil EXP a day BEFORE even TOUCHING FF. Derp. Not to mention I never got the 48 hour vacation.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited June 2012

As soon as I read that I realized you were another 2 button hotkey moron.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    On topic didn't someone make a thread about this yesterday?
    edited June 2012
    On topic didn't someone make a thread about this yesterday?

There has been about 4 topics on this already. People are too lazy/stupid to use the search button.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    There has been about 4 topics on this already. People are too lazy/stupid to use the search button.

*Facepalm* >.<"
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This **** takes place in August right?

Guild with most lands across all servers when they reset the map gets to pick a team to go. If there's a tie, throw names into a hat and pick a guild at random. I just did PWE's work for them. Woot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'd still be there even if they implemented that. Now a few others on my server on the other hand....
    You always seem to try to stir up drama ever since you weren't invited to the arena testing. And continue to try to attack people without knowing a damn thing about them. That's pretty sad.

What is sad is that you think I give a dump about anything you say. lol To be fair, I do have some feelings towards you...

distain
    contempt
    aggitation
    annoyance

As for stirring up... I stir my drinks on the weekend. I stir up my scambled eggs in the morning. I stir up dust on the side road with my truck tires. I never stir up drama. That is a job I leave in your more than qualified hands. T bow down to the Queen of the FLBs.

BTW, I do know you on your server and you know me... and when you try to say you never gooned... You are full to the top of your head with fecal matter. I ran it with you and I know. So, herpderp your way back to reality little one and have a great day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    . . . .

Edit: As you can see here

Our arenas don't work except the old arch one. You have to be in PK for the other 2, in which case you can lose drops / guardian charms etc

It doesn't matter what gear we have. When you log in the special server for the championship, you have certain amount of coins. With those coins you buy the gear that you want for the tourney, including the genie.

So, if you have a +12 character with full JoSD it won't matter because you will have other gear during the championship.

inb4 we get a half-assed preliminary, even more half-assed than last year.
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Lets add another option.

and all characters are 105 in the tournament. China doesn't export your character from the server you play, you log a 105 player and you have to "make" your character with a time limit before the tourney starts.
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Who cares if anyone goon glitched. GMs already handed out punishment. A day or three of bans. Time served.
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • Fisga - Lost City
    Fisga - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The problem is just lack of information on this forum.

Since the SP carebear fix there's no way of holding the qualifications on current PWE client/server. b:laugh

Last year winner team already got contacted to assemble new group since some of us quit or left for inferior factions. We already got new server accounts and already training with old R9 2nd cast gear, at any moment we should get the R9 3rd cast gear that will be used in tournament b:dirty

This year PWIC will be hold in the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing_National_Stadium since all 7 members of all teams will travel to china.

Don't worry guys, we will post pictures here after tournament.
    100% F2P PWIC Finalist Cleric b:victory
    You registered on: 2008-07-31 23:11:17 :P
    edited June 2012
    What is sad is that you think I give a dump about anything you say. lol To be fair, I do have some feelings towards you...

distain
    contempt
    aggitation
    annoyance

As for stirring up... I stir my drinks on the weekend. I stir up my scambled eggs in the morning. I stir up dust on the side road with my truck tires. I never stir up drama. That is a job I leave in your more than qualified hands. T bow down to the Queen of the FLBs.

BTW, I do know you on your server and you know me... and when you try to say you never gooned... You are full to the top of your head with fecal matter. I ran it with you and I know. So, herpderp your way back to reality little one and have a great day.

You replied. Hence you seem to care. once again trying to stir the pot. Go back to your dead server now please, because you clearly don't know me. Cant run with someone when they haven't done it.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Lol. Funny as heck how one acronym (PWIC) can spark three pages of arguments on various topics. I posted this thread before I went to bed because I wanted something entertaining to read the next day. Once again, the PWI forum didn't let me down. b:laugh
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If I had known having a 105 avatar on this forum could draw this much ire from others...b:surrender Oh well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Kristina_t - Heavens Tear
    Kristina_t - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The problem is just lack of information on this forum.

Since the SP carebear fix there's no way of holding the qualifications on current PWE client/server. b:laugh

Where is the proof of this? The guided tour of arenas held by our community manager is not enough to back this up. He says they tested prior to the patch. Where is the proof? When submitting tickets they ask for screen shots. Where are theirs showing the tests? All we have are screen shots after the patch from hand selected players showing arenas that were broken long before the sp fix. To take at face value anything said by a community manager that constantly bends the truth and hides from the players instead of accepting responsibility for their or the companies actions is foolish.

As for lack of information that also falls to the community manager not fulfilling their responsibility to the players.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Where is the proof of this? The guided tour of arenas held by our community manager is not enough to back this up. He says they tested prior to the patch. Where is the proof? When submitting tickets they ask for screen shots. Where are theirs showing the tests? All we have are screen shots after the patch from hand selected players showing arenas that were broken long before the sp fix. To take at face value anything said by a community manager that constantly bends the truth and hides from the players instead of accepting responsibility for their or the companies actions is foolish.

As for lack of information that also falls to the community manager not fulfilling their responsibility to the players.

Doesn't matter now, Lost City server got selected again to represent PWI since it's a PVP event and not a fashion parade, sucks to be in a carebear server b:laughb:chuckle.
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Doesn't matter now, Lost City server got selected again to represent PWI since it's a PVP event and not a fashion parade, sucks to be in a carebear server b:laughb:chuckle.

Well option D is out then b:chuckle
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited June 2012

And ironically we on the carebear servers will get the opportunity once again to hang our heads in shame as we watch our "#1 PVP server" embarrass the entire North American region by getting their tails handed to them (yet again) by opponents who can actually play without hiding behind R9 +12.

b:bye
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    And ironically we on the carebear servers will get the opportunity once again to hang our heads in shame as we watch our "#1 PVP server" embarrass the entire North American region by getting their tails handed to them (yet again) by opponents who can actually play without hiding behind R9 +12.

>b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Doesn't matter

had PWIC
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I hope you pick a better psychic than the one you had last year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute