Pwic 2012

2»

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    They are probably going to pin all their hopes on an APS sin carrying them through the competition again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I hope you pick a better psychic than the one you had last year.

I thought Ezehc was the best player in all of PWI history?
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    archer.
  • Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary
    Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Can we have a 10man team now plzzzz I'd like to see 10 clerics sleeep everyone! Then they'll have a nice tea party. THEN TEMPEST BOOM! Lightning makes people sleepy and lie down. BUT Nyanyan Cat be back. His rainbows make me hungreh for poptarts.
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    What's the point of PWIC anyway when all the losers from PWi would get their @$$ES KICKED!

Don't give me none of this "you don't know that" **** either. Other versions players of the game are used to DOING MORE WITH LESS (and also didn't have cheating goon glitching babies). Maybe if our version was under MORE control of Beijing this game would not suck, and have a bunch of people that suck right now. For anyone who doesn't know (one example) you cannot even use hypers at all in FCC on the China servers...

Oh well, lost cause, is a lost cause...
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    China would wipe the floor with everyone else. Not many outside have the new skills so far or have fought against them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Since PWIC is a competition of best possible characters vs best possible characters, shouldn't server teams be practicing 6v6 battles on V? Where else are you going to get practice with a 100% even playing field?