Anyone else looking forward to the reset?

Hurrdurr - Lothranis
Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Yay OP factions will not control TW map any more and smaller non-factor factions can PvE by out bidding each other to do a glorified TM run for 10m.

Anyone else looking forward to the exciting opportunity it brings?
Post edited by Hurrdurr - Lothranis on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I don't know... I might get my main faction to do a TW or two (we're not TW oriented).
    I can TW on my Cleric but..6am..not worth it.. I'd rather sleep lol.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yay OP factions will not control TW map any more and smaller non-factor factions can PvE by out bidding each other to do a glorified TM run for 10m.

Sure.. in 2 more months.... it'll be the same thing as before. Factions falling apart and new ones being formed. OP factions will be bored fighting NPCs and trying to hunt down the #2 and #3 to faceroll them. #2 and #3 will just faceroll the lower tiered factions for the e-epeen boost after getting facerolled by #1. And the lower tiered factions will have all the fun twing equally geared factions. Did I do it right?
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    We boxed the number # 2 in and can almost box the #3 in on my server b:laugh now they don't have much of a choice but to fight us. We actually had a 50 min TW against the #2 on my server when they attacked us, though when we attacked them the day before it was only a 15 min....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
    edited June 2012
    We boxed the number # 2 in and can almost box the #3 in on my server b:laugh now they don't have much of a choice but to fight us. We actually had a 50 min TW against the #2 on my server when they attacked us, though when we attacked them the day before it was only a 15 min....

Thank you for making my post more valid.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Well all we want is all the city's mostly and we just go where ever we have to to get those (need plume tellus and tide lol). But since the #2 and #3 only go after other's we started boxing them in to annoy them and to kind of keep them from destroying all the little people. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Give those poor factions a chance.
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I remember when OP factions controlled the map for years , with no hope of defeating them to even have a small sense of pride in owning a piece of land. I welcome the resets , always do now .
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Harshlands is throwing a party down in South Archosaur (on the day of the reset, ofc.) celebrating getting rid of the Catalysts.

After being controlled by the same freaking people for three years, this is welcomed.

As a member of one of those factions who was ALWAYS fighting against them (Mayhem) I welcome this reset. It'll finally give all of us other factions an actual tw instead of the options of being steamrolled, or simply being no-showed due to stacking.

Either way....I'm bringing 12 6-packs of beer to this "We're All Glad You Rage Quit, Catalyst" party...anybody bringing the nachos? b:question
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
    edited June 2012
    ...anybody bringing the nachos? b:question

Epic quick yummy snack food.

Tostidos Scoops.

Salsa

Finely shredded mexican cheese

Sour cream

Add a dab of salsa into the chip scoops and sprinkle some cheese on it. Microwave it for about 30 second then add sour cream on top and enjoy ;D
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Epic quick yummy snack food.

Tostidos Scoops.

Salsa

Finely shredded mexican cheese

Sour cream

Add a dab of salsa into the chip scoops and sprinkle some cheese on it. Microwave it for about 30 second then add sour cream on top and enjoy ;D

...godd@mnit you made me hungry....
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012

I had finished eating some pancakes with scrambled egg, sausage, bit of toast, and a glass of orange juice before so I was immune to the hunger.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Nothing can make you immune to the hunger elicited by the mention of steak, waffles, french fries, and of course scotch.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Nothing can make you immune to the hunger elicited by the mention of steak, waffles, french fries, and of course scotch.

Being full can!

Now if I wasn't, then I'd want to hunt you down for making me think of that and wanting to eat it all....
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I've already had my dinner but damn... I want some french fries :/
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    oxytorch wrote: »
    I remember when OP factions controlled the map for years , with no hope of defeating them to even have a small sense of pride in owning a piece of land. I welcome the resets , always do now .

i'm so proud my faction owns a piece of land cause we managed to do tm19b:cute
    you only purge once #yopo
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    TW used to be heavyweight fights. Now TW is like UFC, except instead of adults fighting, children are now allowed to fight too. Player base is full of pansy children who wanted to be adults so badly, now everyone is a child... b:bye
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • RebeI - Harshlands
    RebeI - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Hey there. After seeing your post, many forum users have posted different sorts of food/confectionary to make you hungrier...

I will not follow suit, so I decided to just post this, because we all know that NOTHING makes you 'hungrier' than my presence alone b:kiss
    b:laugh
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I believe TW should be for everyone, not just the two or three biggest factions with the most op toons.
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I believe TW should be for everyone, not just the two or three biggest factions with the most op toons.

That's why we don't have nice things.

Everyone wants TW, so TW sucks.

Everyone wants something rare, so nothing is rare anymore.

No point playing a game you have to customize if everyone ends up customizing the same.

b:bye
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited June 2012
    HT hasn't been to bad unless you are in the #1 and maybe #2 factions (but I'm sure they have been getting fun Tw's on alts so its all even in the end )
    Everyone else afaik has been getting fun Tw's for most of this session
  • Dreao - Harshlands
    Dreao - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I CLAIM U ALL AS PERFECT WORLD'S *******.. Good day,, See you all in game :D... yea.. im it's ***** tob:cry
    From start to bull****

-Perfect World International
  • Nethare - Dreamweaver
    Nethare - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2012
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    TW used to be heavyweight fights. Now TW is like UFC, except instead of adults fighting, children are now allowed to fight too. Player base is full of pansy children who wanted to be adults so badly, now everyone is a child... b:bye

and who says big faction should hold tw for ages untill they themself get bored and
    kill ur own faction and start a new one like it have been done in the past.

i call that childish beheivor

if the biggest faction cant play nice then dev was forced to do this you guys was to blame for this not everyone but the number 1.

now all have fun tw b:pleased
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hello

Reset is no solution.

The Problem is that this game is based that high levels do not have anything if they help low level players. So the most factions search lvl 80+ or lvl 70+ players.

Other games have a Master System. That high levels must help low levels to get points and these points they can get good items that are needed.

But as long as PW do not have such a system, it will keep as it is.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Hello

Reset is no solution.

The Problem is that this game is based that high levels do not have anything if they help low level players. So the most factions search lvl 80+ or lvl 70+ players.

Other games have a Master System. That high levels must help low levels to get points and these points they can get good items that are needed.

But as long as PW do not have such a system, it will keep as it is.

problem is without new system and with the biggest cash shopper only going to one
    faction this is the best solution.

why ppl only go to one and same faction is debetable but it is how it is.
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yay!!

Now all the herpe derp faction can own a piece of land with 0 effort.

Have fun taking the easy route, no credit will ever be given to you tho b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Yay!!

Now all the herpe derp faction can own a piece of land with 0 effort.

Have fun taking the easy route, no credit will ever be given to you tho b:bye

yes but for a limited time not liek before when big faction owned land for years on no end
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    yes but for a limited time not liek before when big faction owned land for years on no end

So, they worked for that.

either farmed gear, merchanted gear or cashshopped gear (farmed in rl).
    they took the time to learn their class, learn TW tactics and learned how to work together

it's a fact of life, lazy people want front row seats free of charge b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Ha. Vicious wouldn't even exist today had there never been a map reset. At least not in its current form. Y'know being trapped in the corner and having lost a good deal of its members? The first map reset breathed new life into Vicious. And afterwards the faction got competitive. Map resets help competition.

Laziness isn't people wanting to have competitive TWs. Laziness is players joining top factions that steam roll most, if not all, the other factions on the map.

I would prefer more than one faction being capable in TW. If there were four or so factions of equal strength being the top factions at a time that would most likely mean the smaller factions would be able to fight their way onto the map. I remember RT having 4 or 5 competitive top factions. And the TWs were much better at the time.

The map resetting every six month might not be that great. Because different factions have thrown together alt factions for extra TWs (at least on RT). And they have prevented other factions from growing naturally.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    So, they worked for that.

either farmed gear, merchanted gear or cashshopped gear (farmed in rl).
    they took the time to learn their class, learn TW tactics and learned how to work together

it's a fact of life, lazy people want front row seats free of charge b:bye

they did little to no work they bought there gear and lvls how is that work and like ive said before 90% of em outa there OP cashopped gears are useless in a fight and can be beaten with ease there is no tw tactic its run down the middle with most op peeps and wtf pwn crystal you lil person are about as smart as a bag of sand good day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig