Same Sex Marriage !?

shadowblood2013
shadowblood2013 Posts: 13 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
curious as too if this is possible... because it should be ....
Post edited by shadowblood2013 on

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2012

lols Only first 3 are even PWI related.

Google is starting to irritate me a lot. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited June 2012
    lols Only first 3 are even PWI related.

Google is starting to irritate me a lot. >_>

Question still would have been answered even if picked i'm feeling lucky. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • shadowblood2013
    edited June 2012
    im uncertain if my question has been answered xD ?
    edited June 2012
    im uncertain if my question has been answered xD ?

It has, click the link and pick the first thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • shadowblood2013
    edited June 2012
    ahhh saw the link o__O lameee </3
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I approve of this so did President Obama.. but I doubt this will happen ;(
  • SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur
    SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    how about some no thats nasty
    Level 100 sage barbb:victory
  • shadowblood2013
    edited June 2012
    how about some no thats nasty

how about . thats youre opinion
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Maybe PWE's views will................"evolve".

lolpoliticaljoke...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited June 2012
    how about . thats youre opinion
    a person who isnt into that stuff isnt gonna be very happy about pwi doing that plus i dont wanna see dudes holding dudes, im sure theres a lot of other people that dont to see that either but im probly the only one brave enough to say and it would scare a lot of customers away for pwi
  • SwordFarm - Sanctuary
    SwordFarm - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If dudes could hold dudes, then chicks will be able to hold chicks, and if you're a normal straight man, you'd support the 2nd one right? o3o

Awesome idea, but china is scared of the concept so it wont happen I guess. ;_;

Plus, if a dude tries to hold you ingame, you can say. "Sorry brah, not into that" Or cuss him out, as is your custom ^^.
  • shadowblood2013
    edited June 2012
    If dudes could hold dudes, then chicks will be able to hold chicks, and if you're a normal straight man, you'd support the 2nd one right? o3o

Plus, if a dude tries to hold you ingame, you can say. "Sorry brah, not into that" Or cuss him out, as is your custom ^^.

^^^^^^^^^ <3
    edited June 2012

hahahaha see this is why i love pwi thats freakin hilariousb:victory
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I try to resist posting in these, but as this one actually HASN'T attracted a mass of trolls yet, I may just.

I'm all for this <3, but unless they change the laws in China or PWE US breaks away from PWE CN, this will never happen. :(

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • shadowblood2013
    edited June 2012
    I try to resist posting in these, but as this one actually HASN'T attracted a mass of trolls yet, I may just.

I'm all for this <3, but unless they change the laws in China or PWE US breaks away from PWE CN, this will never happen. :(

b:avoid

:( oh well guess its understandable ... its their laws.. so whatever >.<
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited June 2012
    I'm all for this <3, but unless they change the laws in China

Why keeping blaming China as if the West is somehow uber tolerant ?

I guess it's China's fault that same sex marriages are still illegal in a lot of the United States itself.
    I understand China's cultural differences but to keep using the blanket statements of it being their fault is wrong and falsely seem's to put the West as a more tolerant society in regards to this subject, which is false.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Why keeping blaming China as if the West is somehow uber tolerant ?

I guess it's China's fault that same sex marriages are still illegal in a lot of the United States itself.
    I understand China's cultural differences but to keep using the blanket statements of it being their fault is wrong and falsely seem's to put the West as a more tolerant society in regards to this subject, which is false.
    I'm not blaming China. This game and all it's patches are MADE and DEVELOPED in China, therefore the game abides by their laws. And it IS illegal in China, written and enforced.

=\ It's not like I'm ignorant to the strict laws here as well, which is another reason why this request is almost always turned down. The US portion of PWE won't ask for this to be developed either due to the differences in laws between states and not wanting to get flack from certain portions of state government. But when it comes down to it, China makes this game, no matter what the US portion wants or doesn't want. I try not to put this out there, but I am in a relationship which pretty much deals with these kinds of problems daily.

This is why I don't post on these threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
  • Light_Heal - Heavens Tear
    Light_Heal - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm not blaming China. This game and all it's patches are MADE and DEVELOPED in China, therefore the game abides by their laws. And it IS illegal in China, written and enforced.

=\ It's not like I'm ignorant to the strict laws here as well, which is another reason why this request is almost always turned down. The US portion of PWE won't ask for this to be developed either due to the differences in laws between states and not wanting to get flack from certain portions of state government. But when it comes down to it, China makes this game, no matter what the US portion wants or doesn't want. I try not to put this out there, but I am in a relationship which pretty much deals with these kinds of problems daily.

This is why I don't post on these threads.

This is basically the answer. If OP had clicked on the link he would have known this was asked many times before. It might never happen :<
    It would be nice to have another girl pick me up when there are no guys around for chi or the same if I was on my barb.

LOL human guy picking up a huge barb. Not that they will change that system to allow anyone to pick anyone up anyway. I'd stick around playing this game a bit longer if that was possible so I can marry all of my girlfriends xD
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited June 2012

No it's not possible, and there isn't a "should be". With gender-restricted classes, ppl playing opposite sex toons, customisation allowing to make really male-looking females/female-looking males/ungendered creatures and (almost) free choice of names, I really don't see how same sex mariage would be an important game feature.

I put this in the same category of "male toon wanting to equip female fashion" and "male veno/female barb" topics. Sure would be nice if it existed, but don't care all that much. The normal standard is still a guy and a girl with kids and a dog/cat/goldfish. Can't blame a video game to base on those conventional scenarios.

Just for info, I'm *** myself. And I think my perfect pink hustling pants are already pretty openminded for a chinese game b:dirty

EDIT : lmao, I just insulted myself
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2012

loop is, if you're a guy and you want to marry another guy in game you can always roll a female toon...so they have no reason to allow same sex marriage because tecnically it's already allowed from the toon creation system. Guys are not forced to roll male toons, and girls aren't forced into rolling female toons =P

also there's the option to play with the names and marry up 4 toons to have the same sex marriage effect.

Example:

Roland (male) is married to Ivy (female)

RoIand (female) is married to Ivy (male)

Due to the Font used in game the capital i and lower case L look the same =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    ^I can vouch for the similar name thing, it's quite easy, and people hardly notice that the name above your head is oh so slightly different than the name above your partners'.
    <.< Someday Arc, you better make that sexy female archer for me to marry.
    Just for info, I'm *** myself. And I think my perfect pink hustling pants are already pretty openminded for a chinese game b:dirty

b:avoid *steals Empu's pink hustling pants* These would look awesome with my manly purply butterfly pet and rainbow wings, ijs.

EDIT: I haven't slept yet today. I should go do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    b:avoid *steals Empu's pink hustling pants*

b:shocked Watch out, or this thread will be closed for adult content. We better keep that private, okay ? b:mischievous
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Marriage , Eterosexual or homosexual in PWI doesnt give much benefits , better hyper and get Rank 9 .....

lol xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'll just say this.

I just wish that characters on the same gender could at least carry and hold one another in some fashion for chi and transportation.

My main is Serenity, and thus, she has the fastest wings, most survivability, and is one of few of my characters which actually has a mount. I can't carry my alts on my other profile, or carry a few of my friends unless I log into my barb...and his wings suck hugely.

I just wish that at least for purposes of chi, and transportation, that characters of the same gender could help one another, and that female characters can also pick others up. They can call it "Helping Hand" instead of Embrace, and disable the kiss option for when its done. I would just like to see that come through.

As far as the same sex marriage in the game...that's probably not going to happen, given that as Jeremied and a few others said, it does have to get through China's laws first, and that our patches and the game is developed over there. That said, that probably won't happen...but I would like to see a change to the chi system and transportation system for it though.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    loop is, if you're a guy and you want to marry another guy in game you can always roll a female toon...so they have no reason to allow same sex marriage because tecnically it's already allowed from the toon creation system. Guys are not forced to roll male toons, and girls aren't forced into rolling female toons =P

also there's the option to play with the names and marry up 4 toons to have the same sex marriage effect.

Example:

Roland (male) is married to Ivy (female)

RoIand (female) is married to lvy (male)

Due to the Font used in game the capital i and lower case L look the same =P

This.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ccompfilipe
    ccompfilipe Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    it Is Wrong! Man Are Made To Marry Women.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012

go away
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012

This is China. They couldn't care less what any minority thinks. PW adds same sex marriage and then all the devs will be locked in a dungeon or face the firing squad.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2012

What would you call a veno and barb marriage or a human and untamed marriage? bestiality? We all know Chinese are sick since they support bestiality and not same sex marriage lol
This discussion has been closed.