Same Sex Marriage !?

2»

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    What would you call a veno and barb marriage or a human and untamed marriage? bestiality? We all know Chinese are sick since they support bestiality and not same sex marriage lol

Sadly I was expecting this from someone at some point...
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Just remember God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

nb4closeformassrepeatofthistopicforthegigilanthtime
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited June 2012

I loled , hard XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I loled , hard XD

Glad I could be of service, I had a good Vader for this thread too, but my work computer isn't letting me upload images to hosting sites today b:sad guess that means I should work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    zzz It's not like we don't already have things implemented for our version that china doesn't have. Just make a different pack for it and don't put it in PWCN's boutique. I don't see why pwi would get much flack. They wouldn't be the first game to have this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightLace_ - Sanctuary
    NightLace_ - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Is entirely possible.
    Just make one alt with a similar name like very similar name to yours, and then have your spouse do the same, and marry each other via alts.
    Then you have their name over your head.

:)

I did the same thing with my in game wife.
    She had JolyneJostaR, and JoIyneJostar.
    =D
  • TheBaroness - Sanctuary
    TheBaroness - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Actually, God created Adam and Lilith at the same time from the earth...but since Lilith wanted to be equals instead of subservient she was cast out of Eden. She went on to become "demonized" because she was the first feminist.....and we all know women were treated like property until recently.....This was not included in the fairtale known as the bible for obvious reasons...women would get the idea that they could be indepentant and equal..
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    speaking of adam and eve, i was always wondering.... was happened after kain and abel? o: incest-fest? that would explain a lot :b
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    It's a game. A GAME.

Seriously are you that unsure about your rl sexuality that you have to demand *** marrige in a game? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    it Is Wrong! Man Are Made To Marry Women.

and cholera is made to exterminate ecessive human population...

really wanna talk of the things that have been made? I have a nice extensive list of vicious parrasites and pathogens whose existance can either be explained by :

A- whoever came up with them is a nasty sadistic maniac

B- whoever came up with them was high testing all the drugs existing in nature at once

b:chuckle

get off here, there's different people with different views and it's a GAME, we don't want to deal with your own personal opinion of what's right or wrong because it's the virtual world where we come to relax and not get pestered by people like you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    a person who isnt into that stuff isnt gonna be very happy about pwi doing that plus i dont wanna see dudes holding dudes, im sure theres a lot of other people that dont to see that either but im probly the only one brave enough to say and it would scare a lot of customers away for pwi

If you are a man who doesnt like *** marriage, the best thing to do is not marry another man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i wonder if it's possible to edit the ini to look like male even if the gender is female; would be a nice element of suprise for venos lol
    you only purge once #yopo
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i wonder if it's possible to edit the ini to look like male even if the gender is female; would be a nice element of suprise for venos lol

mangina
  • pharmacor
    pharmacor Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The only thing good about same sex marriage irl is that they wouldn't be able to reproduce.
  • Rex_Regum - Sanctuary
    Rex_Regum - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I think it should be allowed..I respect the law (sometimes), but i really think it should be allowed. Too bad it's not..and if you people disagree then that's your problem. Keep it off of forums. 'Nuff said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    pharmacor wrote: »
    The only thing good about same sex marriage irl is that they wouldn't be able to reproduce.

2 pieces of bad news cheif.

you dont need to be married to reproduce
    just about 100% of all homersexuals had strait parents

keep it up with the bigoted nonsense though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    It's a game. A GAME.

Seriously are you that unsure about your rl sexuality that you have to demand *** marrige in a game? lol

Lol this. Find someone irl, and what goes on in this game really begins to not matter anymore. <3
    If you are a man who doesnt like *** marriage, the best thing to do is not marry another man.

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Lol this. Find someone irl, and what goes on in this game really begins to not matter anymore. <3

b:laugh

yeah.
  • Kamaishi - Sanctuary
    Kamaishi - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    For those of you who keep blaming China's policy, keep in mind that *** marriage is illegal in the United States too. Well all but 6 states, so even IF pwi broke away from pwcn, I highly doubt there would be change.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    For those of you who keep blaming China's policy, keep in mind that *** marriage is illegal in the United States too. Well all but 6 states, so even IF pwi broke away from pwcn, I highly doubt there would be change.
    I'm not blaming China. This game and all it's patches are MADE and DEVELOPED in China, therefore the game abides by their laws. And it IS illegal in China, written and enforced.

=\ It's not like I'm ignorant to the strict laws here as well, which is another reason why this request is almost always turned down. The US portion of PWE won't ask for this to be developed either due to the differences in laws between states and not wanting to get flack from certain portions of state government. But when it comes down to it, China makes this game, no matter what the US portion wants or doesn't want. I try not to put this out there, but I am in a relationship which pretty much deals with these kinds of problems daily.

This is why I don't post on these threads.

b:sweat I wish people knew how to read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I approve of china..this time.

Obama jsut wants votes because he is sick.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Guys, this is an old thread argument. It isn't going to happen here. Imagine all the code that would have to be rewritten for marriage quests, marriage event and just for carrying... hell, PWE couldn't even fix a game breaking glitch on their own without Bejing.

If it happened... great. If not.... there are other MMORPGs that will allow it.

TBH, I'd rather see Bejing fix all the fraken bugs and glitches first... then worry about the marriage coin sink later.

Oh and btw... PWE knows there is still a player side forced DC glitch happening... even after the patch right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This issue has been talked about every once in awhile on our forums, however, as a final answer to the question of the OP, Fuzzy is sorry to say that it will not be seen in-game in anything looking like the possible future.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.