Demon cragglord (QQ thread)

Comments

• Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The CD is 6 and 10 seconds ijs...you don't look like to know cragg but you claim use it often...

You cant click the spells at the same time - so they are not BOTH in CD for 6 to 10 seconds at the same time, even if your post could be accurate. Do you claim to use it at all?

There is about a one second overlap at best.
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I give up. Its like talking to a frigging spoon.
    edited May 2012
    I give up. Its like talking about a frigging spoon.

You are the expert! b:victory
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Its more like 4 seconds.. :) Swirling mist + 2 Nature Veng (Including Lag) o and thats 2 Storm Mistress attacks of each 20kish with r8? while Cragg does 0 damage.... O and then the last boss!!!! 800k some damage from storm mistress> 300k damage from when cragglord is out..
    edited May 2012
    Crag doesnt do zero damage with his spells. Heck even AS does some damage in Nirvy, and it hits with Physical Damage, and not fire.

I like using plants as Ive already said. And, I wont repeat what Ive already said again, lol.

Thanks guys. GL going 'no Craggy' ever. I cant believe it, but cool.
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Crag doesnt do zero damage with his spells. Heck even AS does some damage in Nirvy, and it hits with Physical Damage, and not fire.

I like using plants as Ive already said. And, I wont repeat what Ive already said again, lol.

Comet fall 0 damage >_>
    edited May 2012

No Cragg doesn't do 0s with his fire spell but does with his physical attacks while that is in cooldown which is what we have been trying to explain to you but you don't understand this! AS does non elemental damage even though it says it does Physical Damage, go try it out on Kun Kun who is elemental damage immune and watch him resist it, if it was physical damage it would 1 shot it.

I personally said I only use Cragg in Delta, so he gets used but not enough me to want to get him in Sage/Demon which was the whole point of this thread, to QQ about him being useless.
    edited May 2012
    No Cragg doesn't do 0s with his fire spell but does with his physical attacks while that is in cooldown which is what we have been trying to explain to you but you don't understand this! AS does non elemental damage even though it says it does Physical Damage, go try it out on Kun Kun who is elemental damage immune and watch him resist it, if it was physical damage it would 1 shot it.

I personally said I only use Cragg in Delta, so he gets used but not enough me to want to get him in Sage/Demon which was the whole point of this thread, to QQ about him being useless.

OMG! You finally read what I wrote instead of just babbling the same thing over & over to yourself! There's hope for you yet, Melly! <3
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    FOR ONE WHOLE SECOND...woohoo! But tell me how your troll self clicks them both at the same time...pretty pl0x!

Oh gawd. I'd like to think that someone can't be this dense, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're a master troll. Gee Gee b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012

Btw, Melly, KunKun is NOT Elemental Damage Immune on my server - maybe your server does different stuff from mine? lol. KunKun has Magic Immunity on my server. AS does nothing to him because even though it hits with Physical Damage, its still a Magic spell. But, ofc, you dont understand that cause you just read what others write, instead of going and looking at KunKun for yourself.

I know a lot of people think Elemental and Magic are the same thing, and although I dont think this concept is totally wrong, I do think Magic is a whole lot more than just Elements.

I personally said I use Craggy in Nirvy when the squad seems to be taking too long on a boss. Pew pew if you can't accept that its possible to effectively do with his fire spells.
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Btw, Melly, KunKun is NOT Elemental Damage Immune on my server - maybe your server does different stuff from mine? lol. KunKun has Magic Immunity on my server. AS does nothing to him because even though it hits with Physical Damage, its still a Magic spell. But, ofc, you dont understand that cause you just read what others write, instead of going and looking at KunKun for yourself.

I know a lot of people think Elemental and Magic are the same thing, and although I dont think this concept is totally wrong, I do think Magic is a whole lot more than just Elements.

I personally said I use Craggy in Nirvy when the squad seems to be taking too long on a boss. Pew pew if you can't accept that its possible to effectively do with his fire spells.

Shows that he's Elemental Immune...

2012-06-0109-31-48.jpg
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • KunKunTest - Raging Tide
    KunKunTest - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012

-Sigh-

To prove you wrong once again, I made an alt on Raging Tides so I will post from it to prove it. I flew to Kun Kun and guess what, he is Elemental Immune

Or am I still wrong?

AS does nothing to him because despite saying it deals physical damage, it deals magic damage, the magic damage has no element but since Kun Kun has always been elemental immune, I believe AS is the first skill which deals non elemental magic damage and they haven't changed Kun Kun to say magic resistant. If AS dealt physical damage, it would do 0 damage in Caster Nirvana.
    edited June 2012
    But, ofc, you dont understand that cause you just read what others write, instead of going and looking at KunKun for yourself.

I would like to point out that I did actually do tests with AS as I wrote this ↓↓↓
    AS does non elemental damage even though it says it does Physical Damage, go try it out on Kun Kun who is elemental damage immune and watch him resist it, if it was physical damage it would 1 shot it.

but I didn't bother adding in a screenshot because I didn't know it would be so hard for someone to understand and it was roughly 3am when doing so.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    inb4 "oh, I haven't checked it recently; they must have changed it in the last patch or something"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Shows that he's Elemental Immune...

2012-06-0109-31-48.jpg

Doom! I hope you're going demon. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gunslot
    gunslot Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Oh gawd. I'd like to think that someone can't be this dense, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're a master troll. Gee Gee b:surrender

u give her too much credit
    edited June 2012
    I would like to point out that I did actually do tests with AS as I wrote this ↓↓↓

but I didn't bother adding in a screenshot because I didn't know it would be so hard for someone to understand and it was roughly 3am when doing so.

Its not hard to understand, MrMelvin, never was. I will add that I admire the tenacity of making a KunKunTest +1. I am also impressed that you handled the 'mistake' as well as you did. You fooled me, I wasn't expecting that.

I guess I just assumed that someone who trolls with a pack in tow needs help. Thanks for not breaking into the totally hateful & hurtful 'tyraid post' I usually get from you. b:thanks

Sorry for the mistake b:surrender
  • ravenleandra
    ravenleandra Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Close this Thread.Childish to QQ over a game b:surrender.
  • Mechsiao - Sanctuary
    Mechsiao - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sage cragglord wins demon cuz it can cast one additional spell :D
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sage cragglord wins demon cuz it can cast one additional spell :D

Pretty sure sage/demon summons all get the same additional skill no matter what...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    He actually means its longer duration gives it time to cast an extra skill. I could care less about that since the two skills I probably go days on end without using are cragg and healing herb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mechsiao - Sanctuary
    Mechsiao - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    He actually means its longer duration gives it time to cast an extra skill. I could care less about that since the two skills I probably go days on end without using are cragg and healing herb.

Don't you do delta runs?b:laugh
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Nope. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Well I gotta say, I had a good laugh. Poor Melvin xD Can't cure stupidity, you silly man.

Craggy... hm. I only use him in delta tbh. Everything else just dies too fast b:surrender But in the stun or freeze waves or in hard aoes in delta, craggy shines >:]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    ArenaSkies - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I used to be a Gamma capped mystic, and Cragglord pwned that place--even better than Delta.

But now I use him basically for Delta and big pulls in FCC runs. Since most of our aoe's have seals, the mobs run away. So when it comes to FCC, I rather use Cragglord.

As for Caster Nirvana, I have to agree that Storm Mistress is a far better choice, in my opinion. You DEFINITELY want to keep Storm Mistress alive during the last boss. DO NOT summon another pet. You'll see the damage it does.
    Dumbledore: Lily... after all this time?

Snape: Always.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Melvin and Voliwhatever, Bella and Eoria got trolled, you guys are dumber than you thought Brilliance is. Brilliance (A brilliant troll) is clearly trolling here, can't you tell? She literally talks about a waste of 2 sparks for a 6 - 10 second cooldown AOEs for a summon that have a 20 second cool down which can do 5 AOE skills max? Cragglord is more fail than using a venomancer's pet without herc or herc buffs and better off using mistress / salvation more. (Well not completely fail if you have a BM that does HF on mobs in beta/gamma/delta and fc maybe?)

Cragglord and transfer MP is the worst. Whoever even buys the level 1 version is an idiot.

LOL @ you guys believing that Brilliance thought that Kun Kun is not elemental immune in Raging Tides! ROFL!!! Now who would NOT know that is trolling? Kun Kun being different on a server? Are you guys buying her "stupidity?" LOLOLOL. Melvin even took the time to prove it to her and she just did that for the LOLz. Pure win Brilliance, Brilliance for mod!
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited June 2012

I got trolled?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I got trolled?

Uhm...
    Btw, Melly, KunKun is NOT Elemental Damage Immune on my server - maybe your server does different stuff from mine? lol. KunKun has Magic Immunity on my server.

Yes you did get trolled b:laugh
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Oh yeah, I totally bought that and fed her a serious response. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    One side denounces a skill they say they never leveled and never use as being totally useless outside of RB.

The other side says its the best skill ever and that to say otherwise makes you a troll.

Could it be that they are both wrong, and the argument is completely pointless because like any skill it is only as useful as the person using it and different runs within the same instance don't always go the way you want them to?

I use all the summons as the situation calls for it. I suppose I could use salvation more often, but normally I use it if I'm solo healing people that are proven suicidally inclined i.e. running waaay outside of my possible range to heal them. Since the last update making clerics the go to for SoT and Aba again this summon gets used almost not at all anymore.

Using Mistress in caster would be ideal, if not for the fact that she tends to get 1-2 shot by just about everything. Not just in casters, but by most bosses with aoe in general. Damage is nice enough, and now that you can summon them WITH MP already half full b:thanks she is waaay more useful than before. I used to consider her pointless in most situations due to her constantly needing to be healed, resummoned when that failed, and constantly fed my mp I could use for every other more useful skill.

Devil still wins for dps, stun, his self buff, and being useful with zero mp left so you can save his mp FOR his stuns if running with no BM or one that thinks stunning is for noobs. i.e. when a DD or cleric gets aggro on a mob the tank ignored and need help with the living and all...

As for the actual topic (I figure enough people decided to go off topic already so I can have a little leeway getting to it) Craglord.

At lower levels (character not summon) he is pretty sweet. And at high levels he is just as sweet. If you need a group of mobs to die quickly, and you need to heal someone or just can't be bothered to kill them yourself (and they are not one shottable with thicket/are spread out a bit) its basically a 23 second easy button. You can even yell "STUNTMAN!" and take your little nap. If for some reason you need a temporary tank, or there are 2 separate groups of mobs your squad is killing simultaneously (usually unintentional) you can be in two places at once. Just like a veno only your pet can aoe and didn't cost you a fortune.

The big dividing issue here seeming to be that the 2 sparks would better be used on thicket in most cases. TBH I barely remember I have thicket some days. On regular mobs it can certainly mess up one of them, possibly more if they are real close. Often they get a glancing blow and are not stopped at all or as long as the actual targetted mob and take as little as 1/4 of the full damage due to the way the skill works. On an incline you might not do any damage to any mobs and waste your sparks completely.

For aoeing and sealing/freezing a group of mobs, I use Gale force. Mine even slows their ***** down and unlike thicket I can make use of invigorate and lucky break, and my triple spark. Thicket outside of pvp and lvl ? bosses is a waste of sparks for me at least.

As a sage Mystic with cloud eruption I have a lot of chi. For me its not thicket OR craglord. I can use both and still triple spark when they are both on CD. Though I only use thicket on lvl? bosses, as on regular mobs its not too useful and in a squad people think you are an idiot for scattering the mobs unless its RB then no one cares because they know how much more damage its doing on the mobs.

In caster's (which I no longer do because its not fun, just like ff) I like opening with thicket when ever I have it to use, but then I use crag while its on CD because it does full damage against the bosses while my pew pew (which I can still do with crag out *shocking*) for more chi to get my eruption on while the other skills are on CD. As a demon mystic I imagine that crag WOULD be rather useless as you probably don't often have enough chi to use both skills consecutively. Even so, it not hard to see that even with only his 1st skill doing any damage to the bosses, it hits multiple times and does more than thicket.

As I said if I didn't have to babysit mistress and ultimately watch her die constantly instead of actually attacking the boss myself then she would be the go to for me. If your mistress is some kind of super tank that doesn't need spam healing then use her.

Thicket's aoe seal is great for pvp if you can get it off before the sin goes stealth and roflstomps you at their leisure. Craglord tends to surprise people because few are actually expecting it. True its more of a distraction, but it does do sufficient damage to warrant them killing it or avoiding it. Assuming they can't just kill you instantly, they WILL react to crag and sometimes that is all you need to do your thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky